Victoria Plumb Reviews

Amsterdam Road, Hull United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Victoria Plumb ?

"If you order from this company be prepared to either keep the items even if you question the quality because to return them will cost you dearly. The collection driver could believe the cost of £49.99. I asked if I could return them to the depot to which I was told no, even though the driver said the depot is 20 minutes away. Complete extortion. Lesson learned I wouldn’t use these again."
Are you Victoria Plumb? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Victoria Plumb receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"Wouldn't return items. I have to return myself at a ridiculous price. There is no way they would pay that to sent it to me. They should offer a return price at their rates"
"Bathroom mirror rust spots within 6 months Twist handle bath plug broken They won't allow you to leave a bad review of products either - good reviews must be written by their staff"
"Sub standard items! Poor quality would not recommend"
"We bought a bath suute unit 2years ago. We have good ventilation, been very careful. Still both drawers have swollen in the corners and looks really awful. Not suitable"
"Placed my order, then realised a couple days later that 2 items were wrong, so I called to cancel them, customer service was very helpful. All the items were delivered on time. Then I changed my mind about 1 item, so I called to arrange for it to be returned. They collected it, albeit a day late, but customer service again was good. The only issue is that the refund takes a while, about 10 days... But all in all, a pretty smooth experience. I paid the extra to get everything delivered inside my flat, well worth the money as bathroom kit can be quite heavy!"
"I placed two orders with Victoria Plum on the 31 July 2018. Everything supposedly was in stock and booked a delivery date for Friday 10th August. The day before during the morning, I received a telephone call to advise that the toilet unit was no longer available in fact it had been discontinued. All the other units in the Orchard Florence range was available. I tried to compromise but eventually decided to cancel my complete order of over £2,000. I had the booked our builder + have the tiles, flooring and worktop delivered. I am upset because I have to go through the normal channels of business to get a refund and no word of apology except from the Agents. Is this great service??? Eileen Smith"
"Terrible service!!1st order went to my old address, sorted that or so i thought ,then needed a replacement part , that went to no 46 not 69 as requested. Now after 3 weeks they tell to go to 46 to pick up!how many times do I have to call. Just off the phone again,watch this space!!!"
"Ordered two toilet seats, one for a toilet I bought from Victoria Plumb. Rang them for advice so purchased them at nearly £100. Only to find neither of them fit and one was wrong shape (loo I bought from them!). To top it off I now have to pay for returns (they are quite heavy). Not happy re poor advice and to pay for their return. Will not recommend or use this company again."
"Bought shower, shower screen, large bath, sink and toilet. My bath and shower have never been right from day one. The plumber I used said I would have problems and I have. Having to have all the tiles off the wall as my shower has broken so many times I’m having to place the whole thing. When calling the company they can’t help with parts etc. What I saved last year has cost me so much more."
"I have been exchanging emails with a rep of Victoria Plumbing for about a week. I keep being told the problem I have complained about will be referred to their technical team. But, nothing has been forthcoming. I’m not pleased with their customer service, as it seems they don’t have people with the required skill set. Very unsatisfied with their service."
"I ordered a bathroom set and initially discovered that taps were missing from the order. I phoned VictoriaPlum, they admitted there had been a mistake and dispatched the taps. When starting the job, the fitter discovered that another part,the sower screen, was missing. Phone VictoriaPlum again and they dispatched the shower screen. The shower screen arrived...but without the parts missing which attach it to the rest of the unit and without a gasket to make it watertight. Called VictoriaPlumb to inform them about yet more missing parts and to lodge a formal complaint. I was informed that somebody would call me back the next day. No one called. I called back AGAIN to complain about the handling of my complain and to inform them that I will buy the missing parts myself and send them the bill. They'll probably just mess it up again. They're still trying to find out what parts they need to send me. A frustrating experience. They don't seem to to the most basic checks before dispatching. My job has been delayed twice and I've incurred additional costs. I shall be buying the other bathroom from a local store!"
"I bought a bathroom cabinet based on the dimensions provided on victoriaplum's website. When I had it installed by my fitter, it turned out that the dimension was only for the outside depth. because of the way it is built the useable inside space is 25% smaller than that given in the description.. According to their customer service rep, I should have checked myself before it was installed. I, however, had no reason to think it would be misdescribed online and left it in the box until the fitter installed it. victoriaplum then hides behind its small print, saying I should "seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products". Yes, everyone does that when buying online. I thought they would be the technical experts descrining the product. Very disappointed with the product, the misdescription online, having to wait an age on the phone and being stuck with a useless product. Will never use victoriaplum again and would advise anyone else to stay well clear of them."
"Easy to navigate website. Good range of products and I got my whole new bathroom in their sale. Very pleased with the quality of goods and their service. Would recommend to others."
"I ordered a shower door which arrived late. I left it in the hallway for when my plumber could fit it. However, there was a bit of a delay so it took about 5 weeks. When he opened the box the door was damaged the box had been dropped I phoned Victoria Plum and they said I couldn't have my money back because my order was placed more than 30 days before. Now I have to pay for a plumber call out charge and a new shower door. I'm really not happy"
"We renovated our whole bathroom. Got a shower stall and shower from Victoria Plum. Other items were purchased from other stores. Less than 6 months in, the shower head has broken twice. We just fitted the second one in. On the showerhead customer service wise they were great and the replacement items were sent soon enough - although after some emails, Facebook posts and Twitter (unless you post of FB or Twitter, publicly, they won't bother to answer your emails). In the meantime, the rollers in the shower door broken - so the whole door has come apart and needs to be fitted in again. So I need to call the handyman in for this again. The catch - apparently the roller is not in stock. And has not been in stock for a month. Will be in stock in May - hopefully. What do we do till then? Sorry, apparently that is not VP concern. They have nice stuff but in all honesty I could not recommend them to anyone let alone my friends."
"This company is rubbish to the highest degree, dispicable, top price for rubbish Need closing down as soon as possible, they just rip off merchants hope they go bankrupt sooner the better before they rip you off."
"Cheap stuff that breaks within 1-2 years. Toliet seats when a 25kg child sits on it. Missing part of, discovered too late and since it passed the threshold of days to report it. it's my fault and responsibility, even if I could prove it was never delivered and given to the shipping company. Really Rubbish company."
"Bathroom fitted four years ago. Within one year,taps on the sink had to be replaced, VP said not purchased from them !! Provided my plumbers order number,said they were out of guarantee . Shower unit,fine at first, then the turn off tap on the unit wore away,so it’s difficult now to turn the shower off.The shower head is now constantly dripping. And all the unit needs replacing. What a load of rubbish it has all been."
"Bought an expensive bathroom cabinet from them with a years guarantee. Not long after the year one of the recessed spring hinges broke through normal use. I was unable to source a similar anywhere online or in the high street. In desperation I contacted them asking very politely if they could please supply a replacement hinge or point me at the manufacturer, which turned out to be their own outfit. They flatly refused to assist even after a few attempts. The irony is that that particular cabinet was then on sale with an extended guarantee and would have been covered if we'd bought it later. I eventually managed to fix the hinge after a fashion but will never do business with them again."
Victoria Plumb is rated 2.36 based on 45 reviews