Victoria Plumb Reviews

0844 804 48 48

Amsterdam Road, Hull United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Victoria Plumb?

28 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Victoria Plumb in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Cheap stuff that breaks within 1-2 years. Toliet seats when a 25kg child sits on it. Missing part of, discovered too late and since it passed the threshold of days to report it. it's my fault and responsibility, even if I could prove it was never delivered and given to the shipping company. Really Rubbish company."
"Bathroom fitted four years ago. Within one year,taps on the sink had to be replaced, VP said not purchased from them !! Provided my plumbers order number,said they were out of guarantee . Shower unit,fine at first, then the turn off tap on the unit wore away,so it’s difficult now to turn the shower off.The shower head is now constantly dripping. And all the unit needs replacing. What a load of rubbish it has all been."
"Bought an expensive bathroom cabinet from them with a years guarantee. Not long after the year one of the recessed spring hinges broke through normal use. I was unable to source a similar anywhere online or in the high street. In desperation I contacted them asking very politely if they could please supply a replacement hinge or point me at the manufacturer, which turned out to be their own outfit. They flatly refused to assist even after a few attempts. The irony is that that particular cabinet was then on sale with an extended guarantee and would have been covered if we'd bought it later. I eventually managed to fix the hinge after a fashion but will never do business with them again."
"Used this company for the first time 4 weeks ago, items arrived in tact, then plumber went to fit them. The so-called acrylic wall panel split when plumber had to drill into it to add shower screen (which cost £250) and according to catalogue description "it can be drilled with power tools with no problem". Then the waste to the shower was fitted and leaked after two days, it was then thrown away together with the screen at the local tip. We spent over a £1000 with this company and ended up getting the rest of the order from Pochins! We will not be using this company ever again;"
"We bought a shower mixer on their website the information provided said it came with a ten year warranty after 10 months the thermostatic cartridge failed, it was replaced with no problem, they sent the correct cartridge everything fine, two years later the cartridge has failed again contacted them they sent out two replacement cartridges, they were the wrong cartridges, contacted them again the shower was no longer and they would have to source parts an email arrived informing me that they would have to strip a valve down and send the cartridge within seven to ten days the next day another cartridge arrived again wrong one, tried to contact them by phone as I had done in the past, however as of yet I have not been able to get through so I decided to use their live chat the operator refused to accept that I had an account after taking my details after a series of questions I provided them with an order number. Finally they agreed that that I had bought something from them I explained that I had been sent three cartridge's all of the being the wrong, they then started argue with me that the shower did not have a ten year warranty yet the paperwork said it did, their website said it did, the three people I had contact with said it did she wanted proof that I had a ten year warranty. I said to her that all I wanted know was if the cartridge that arrived was the one that they were to take from another valve if it was it was the wrong, she confirmed it was not the valve I am currently waiting for she was adamant that the shower I bought did not have a ten year warranty It was very hard to get answers to questions while they dominated the chat with issues about the warranty. up until I came into contact with this individual I had had very good service at this moment in time I'm not confident that I will receive a new cartridge and have resigned my self to the fact that I will have get a new shower valve this of course creates a whole new problem as it is concealed in the wall"
"I actually had a more than satisfactory experience to begin with. I ordered a whole, new bathroom and received everything on time and undamaged. A couple of years down the line, I needed to replace a ceramic cartridge in my bath mixer tap due to a dripping tap that is now a constantly dribbling tap. Seeing as there are an infinite number of non-standardised options for ceramic cartridges, it made sense to just request spare parts from Victoria plumb. So far so good, they sent me a replacement for both hot and cold sides at a very reasonable price. When I received the goods it was instantly obvious that the two parts they sent were not matching (it's not rocket science to know that taps require matching parts). Long story short, I contacted them again and informed them of their error. They promptly sent out a new replacement which again was the same wrong part. Evidently they have an error in their inventory. I responded to them again with photographic evidence showing the error of their ways. They responded via email saying they would investigate and get back to me. Two months later I am still waiting. All I need is a £6.99 component (for which I have already paid) and 5 minutes of my own time to replace it. The alternative is that I need to replace the whole tap (ironically it will have to be from Victoria Plumb as I already have a matching sink tap), employ a plumber and dismantle and re-tile my bath panel. This is where my frustration lies. Either Victoria Plumb don't care, or they are trying to force me to buy a new tap, or they are so inept that despite me showing them that they need to correct their inventory, they need two months and counting to 'investigate' the problem. Another downside to all this is that I have wasted several gallons of water from a constantly dribbling tap."
"No wonder they don't allow reviews on their Facebook Page. Shoppers BE AWARE. They are AN AWFUL COMPANY! Bought a 3 piece bathroom suite from them and EVERY SINGLE ITEM has broken in less than a year!!! I can't even put the plug in my bathroom sink otherwise it gets stuck! Fair enough, they sent me (a partial) refund, HOWEVER, I was promised the refund over 20 days ago with a 14 day waiting period and I HAVE YET to receive my refund with nothing but lame excuses from customer services! STAY AWAY."
"Ordered a radiator and paid £10 to have it delivered 24h express. 6 days later.....still waiting. Spoke to customer services via live web chat who refunded the postage charge but told me it was on its way if I still wanted it and would receive it the next day!"
"Our toilet flush had broken,after 3 weeks of telephone calls to your so called customer service and false promises from various staff we are resigned to the fact that we have to buy a new toilet.thank you again for your false promises ex customer of Victoria plumb"
"Good quality product. Reasonably priced"
"Whilst I am happy with the majority of the goods received from Victoria Plumb, apart from a faulty mixing tap which keeps jamming, The companies customer services department have been shambolic as they require photos of the internal mixing tap faulty item first they will consider a replacement. After many emails complaining of the fault to the bath mixer tap we have not had any response from anybody in a supervisory position apart from a lady customer services representative who possible doesn't understand how taps are constructed or function. The customer service representative has completely fobbed off their responsibility concerning the Sale of Goods Act 2015 which concerns the return of faulty goods. We have been fobbed off with excuses & the buck appears to have been passed around so that nobody has admitted the fault. We also assume that due to their evasive attitude we will not be entitled to receive any compensation for all the call outs for the plumber to put right our daughters mixer tap and for the time my daughter has taken time away from work (unpaid) to wait for the plumber to rectify the fault with her mixing Tap which Victoria Plumb supplied. What an absolutely shambolic Customer Service, this company should be ashamed for not honouring their faulty goods. Furthermore this companies customer service department is truly awful at handling faulty goods. Future customers should think first before ordering any plumbing materials as you will be in a battle to try and get the faulty item replaced so new customers avoided any purchases at ALL COST. So if you purchase any plumbing items beware from this company please beware of their faulty product items."
"Great designs, incorporating many useful and favourable options. Quality materials used in a vey modern look. Delivered next day, carefully packed and in perfect condition. Will use again."
"Ordered a new bathroom suite and noticed 1 of the door fronts had a scratch on it. Contacted Victoria plumb and after having to keep calling to find out when the new door front would be delivered we where told we would have to purchase a whole new cabinet for £120 . This is the 1st time I have ordered anything from Victoria plumb and the lack of service I have received is unacceptable. I have a lovely bathroom suite fitted with a damaged door. I will be reporting this to trading standards for a resolution."
Dean
"Ordered a large valued bathroom set which was on sale for a loft convertion which was under construction. Order was smooth and the quality was excellent. The items remained in our house for a number of weeks before the builder was able to review it. After some design changes in the loft, we decided that we didnt need the shower screens. Victoria Plum were awesome and agreed to take back the shower screens without issue or question. Even sent a courier to get it all, free of charge. Brilliant customer service. Shame Victoria Plumbing arent this good."
"Excellent service and communication. Good value and user-friendly website."
SJ Carpentry
Verified Reviewer
"Appalling customer service - incorrect delivery twice, would not rectify without constant calling to try to resolve, damaged items , items for different customers wrap packed together and delivery driver will not split - asked customer to split the pack. 3 weeks after order paid for and still correct product has not been delivered - customer service not interested in providing an appropriate response - will be discussing with trading standards"
RITESH MALKAN
"Excellent service, ordered goods online and they were delivered within the time frame mentioned."
Jane
"Excellent customer service from beginning to end. Prompt delivery and kept informed of when my order would be delivered. Excellent well made products."
Gary Lovell
"Mega company easygoing very reliable no arguments as regards returns and quality items and top delivery men"
Gary Lovell