Victoria Plumb Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Victoria Plumb

Tell us how Victoria Plumb made you happy

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat
"I ordered a complete bathroom set (shower, bath, basin and toilet). The plumber installing the bath found a screw did not fit with the bath waste as it was too short and there was no thread. I have called for the correct size screw to be sent, this has required two phone calls, two online chats and a referral to the tech team. I was told I would hear within 24 hours back from the tech team, however this time has exceeded. The fiasco over the screw has required pictures of the waste (why I don't know), which staff should know what it looks like. I have experienced an online chat with a very rude person. The first call I made, I somehow was cut off. I have wasted at least 3 hours trying to sort out a screw part replacement, which still remains unresolved. Follow up care is abysmal."
Are you Victoria Plumb? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely terrible, do not order from them. Ordered a fu. Bathroom, two corner sink sunjts later and still no joy. Sink is not fit on unit. Victoria plum unwilling to refund or replace. Sink waste unit then leeks. They also sent the cheap toilet seat and no the one that was ordered. The cistern system also did not work and had to be replaced. They insist on live chat and refuse to speak face to face. Do not order from these people. They simply don't care"
"I bought a bathroom suite shower the works, only fitted it late June 2018, a week before Christmas, no hot water from my Milan thermostatic shower , informed Victoria plumb, can't call never get answered,so emailed, what a waste of time, you'd think I made it up ,what is the point having a warranty, they still haven't come back with a reply ,I'm sure it's a robot not a human to let a family who's only way washing is this shower, go all this time with cold water DONT BOTHER BUYING CON ARTIST"
"Pray you do not need to retuen or refund anything If you buy and item is good you may be lucky, however if you need to return anything its a horrendous nightmare. Dealing with customer services is a joke, it takes ages to get through on phone, then when you do and tell them you want a return and refund they will try everything to get you to buy something else or not to do it, including making the phone call go feint so as they do not get the refund on their personal stats. When I finally called back several times, got the collection and refund arranged, was told refunds take 14days, the collection of a toilet cost me £49.99 !! absolute thieves. Had I seen the small print on returns I would have never ever used these rip off merchants, avoid at all costs"
"Complete shambles from the offset 1) first delivery missing an item with repeat delivery arranged 2) second delivery didnt show up despite 3 calls reassuring me it would be coming with the last advising me to stay in for the evening as they 'could' be running late. Complete waste of a day 3) third delivery showed up at the wrong time with forgotten item 4 ) quidco cashback declined for no reason 5 ) unused item needing to be returned £40 collection fee for this small box that weighs literally nothing. (2/3 of the price of the item) All in all dreadful service considering we had spent nearly £3000 with them and would never use again or recomend to anyone."
"Crab, received damaged wall panel because client away that we can’t check package after check customer service Charlotte say is after 14 days and do not care any more. No recommend any one this company, first and last ordered from them!!!!"
"This company has the worst customer service and product I've EVER known. Delivery of broken tiles are acceptable apparently. All work stops because they will not ship replacements the same day. You get cut off the live chat, fobbed off on the phone and they just repet the over and over the same thing... We can collect and replace at somepoint this week!! So all work stops.... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPAY AS THEY SHIP BROKEN AND RETURNED ITEMS.... SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE."
"If you call you get held in a queue for over 40 mins each time with no reply. You can only chat online. We had a faulty shower door and they required photographs (which I gave) to be reviewed by ‘a panel of experts’ rather than observe the consumer rights act and replace or refund a faulty item. The onus in the first 6 months is not in the customer to prove the fault with endless photos. Quality of products is variable. I’d steer clear of using them 100%"
"My customer bought sanitary ware from Victoria Plumb for their downstairs Toilet. They was told to buy fittings they did not need. the Basin trap does not fit standard Solvent weld waste pipe!! Every plumbers merchants in the country sell traps that fits standard waste. Customer service is useless as they do not know what they are selling. The sold far to many unnecessary fittings to my customer and the quality of the products are very cheap and nasty. I know i will be back within a year to replace taps etc."
"The information on the website was v scant. The pipework didn’t fit so I needed to return the cloakroom sink and wall hung cupboard. The cost 0f the item is less than £70. They want £49.99 to collect the item. Members of the public are NOT ALLOWED to go to the warehouse to return items. I would not buy anything from this company unless you are 100% sure that all the dimensions etc are accurate and you have enough product information to work with."
"When you buy something with a good warranty you expect it to last not fail within the first year. Then the problem starts as VP are not interested. They keep you hanging on for months hoping you will just go away but Citizens Advice has just told me to take them to court."
"The company misled me by offering next day delivery. I placed the order worth £700.00 and also got confirmation of delivery being on time. However the delivery did not arrive. On my inquiry they said it will be after 4 days. I cancelled the order and was told that refund will take 14 days. After 1 week of cancellation the company tried to deliver the same order under a different order number. The conclusion of my experience with them is as under ; They dont have an effective complaint handling system. Excessive delays in phone call Operators hang up after making you wait for more than 30 mts. Absolutely hopeless company in dealing with orders and refunds"
"Ordered £800 of bathroom furniture. Tall cabinet is dented after finally getting through on live chat I was told 2 days over 14 day period. The delivery note doesn’t show anything about checking and the 14 days only about returns. Apparently you have to read all the terms and cond. whilst placing an order. They refuse to exchange despite sending pictures. Plumber not started yet. THIS COMPANY IS RUBBISH !! Customer service doesn’t exist."
"Don't buy from this company! In February this year, I purchased everything to refurbish my bathroom, shower tray, screen, toilet, basin etc. My bathroom fitter repeatedly let me down and eventually in May told me he could not undertake the job due to health issues. I then had to wait until the end of October for another fitter to start the job - all good bathroom fitters are booked solidly for months. There was a problem with every piece, parts missing, broken, chipped shower tray.... and because I had purchased these items back in February, even though they had remained in the packaging they had arrived in, Victoria Plum would not accept any responsibility or help resolve the issues. I then found out from the fitter that if he had known it was Victoria Plum products I had, he would have refused the job or added £500 on to his fitting quote because their bathrooms always mean trouble. He told me most bathroom fitters he knows, have the same attitude towards them. Based on my horrendous experience, I would urge anyone looking to purchase bathroom furniture, not to waste their money on such poor quality products and service."
"I wouldn't even give them a 5 star. Broken tiles sent and WRONG tiles - a huge cost incurred for cancelled tiler and to have a day off.... and still waiting on them to return my calls, live chat and emails. Chat time wait is 15mins - it's totally unacceptable. Don't bother, go to tile giant or topps tiles and get the goods and service you deserve."
"Sent us broken goods and refused to replace as I told them outside of there 14 day terms and conditions. This goes against the consumer rights act where the burden of proof is on them to prove they were delivered in working order and not on me to prove they were broken. Trying to get any kind of response has taken up hours of my time, mainly due to average wait times on calls in excess of 30mins and often over an hour. Typical computer says no attitude from most staff and when finally got through to someone in a senior position they were incapable of actually listening."
"Firstly they delivered me a bath with a hairline crack in it which only became visible once it was fitted. It took a week of phone calls before they even contemplated replacing it. Then the shower was totally different to the dimension sheet. They tried to charge me for collection on return which I refused as it was there fault and 2 months later I am still fighting for my money back. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use them, they are cheap but if you have any problems there customer services are terrible."
"Quality of items was rubbish, waited in on two occasions after delivery was confirmed and noting turned up, when it finally arrived items were damaged. Spoke to customer services over 10 times, staff are useless and don’t care, still waiting for a refund over 3 weeks after the purchase. Would not recommend Victoria plum to anyone!"
"Faulty light on bathroom mirror would switch itself on randomly. Called VP customer services 6 weeks after receiving item to request replacement. Was told they would not replace without an independent electricians report despite having had it fitted initially by a registered electrician. Was told nothing would be done without this report as it may have been “wired incorrectly”. Utter rubbish there’s only one way you could wire it and the fact it switches on must mean it has a feed. Flat refusal to replace item in contravention with there own customer satisfaction guarantee and consumer law. Will never deal with them again."
"Whilst products seem good value, they carry no spares and have no information on the speciation, certainly of older products, which seem to be imported. Therefore for the sake of a split washer I am faced with the prospect of replacing the whole shower. Steer clear!"
Victoria Plumb is rated 1.90 based on 70 reviews