Vichy Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Vichy
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Vichy made you happy

"Fast order"
Are you Vichy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Vichy receives. Reply Free
"I may like their products, but the poor customer service and long waits for order processing are not worth it. It has been a week since I ordered, it is still "processing." Vichy.ca states delivery orders will be processed in 24 hours. They did not reply to my email or Facebook message. The first time I called, the customer service line "was not taking calls due to high volume," and the second time I waited 15 minutes for useless information. "There are delays in the warehouse due to high order volume." So basically they have poor customer service and are irresponsible and do not prepare for the holidays. Well, more like they want as much profit as possible and can't be bothered to hire extra staff at holiday time...unreal."
"I have been using Vichy sun creams for two years and recently bought their ideal soleil invisible gel for face and body. Before purchasing it I asked did this gel look greasy and did it leave a matt finish. I was told it wasn't greasy and it left a matt finish. As I had it delivered to my sister's house in the UK and was finishing off my current creams I have only started to use the invisible gel this morning. I wasn't able to put the full amount on to give adequate protection as my face and body was very greasy and tacky and so shiny. My hair stuck to my face and I felt very uncomfortable. I have just phoned Vichy and they won't do anything about it as it was the 29th May that I ordered it. I am very disappointed as this product is useless and cannot be used. Who wants to look like they've smeared themselves with oil! I don't know how it can be called 'invisible'!!"
"Vichy.co.uk website is SCAM!!!!! Vichy.co.uk website is SCAM!!!!!! Do not order anything from them!!! I have oredered online kit from Vichy for £69, there was missing cream £30, other cream was open and sample they sent was best before january 2017. This was 3 weeks ago and customer service doesn't want to talk to me, they just saying we will contact you but then they just send me e-mail with question and never replied again (this happened 3 times) or they will tell someone will phone you and this never happens again (experience from last 2 days). I will probably never see my money or cream but you people be VERY CAREFUL AND RATHER AVOID THIS SITE!!!"
"Purchased 3 products had allergic reaction. Contacted customer services, completed and returned medical questionnaire and was promised in writing a refund which despite multiple chasing emails and phone calls to customer services has still not been received 4 months after purchase and notification of reaction. Very annoyed at the companies dishonesty."
Vichy is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews