Via Resource Reviews

0203 327 1996

tor@viaresource.co.uk

160, City Road, London

Tell us how Via Resource made you happy
Great process from start to finish. Ensuring I was fully briefed for all interview stages. Very fast, detailed feedback between stages, helped leverage me toward the successful step onto the next rung of my career ladder. I can’t recommend these guys enough.
Andrew was by far the most professional and friendly recruitment consultant I have ever spoken to. He was spot on with what roles I would be interested in and was very attentative to the application process and my qualifications. The advice he was able to provide was invaluable. Would never look to another agency knowing Andrew exists.
James is the best consultant I have worked with. Incredibly talented, measured, never misses a follow-up call, and a genuine pleasure to work with. An absolute credit to the profession.
Steve was absolutely fantastic from start to finish with our recent work together. Clear concise information passed back from the client but also felt like talking to a friend rather than a somebody providing a service. Absolutely not pushy with agendas (unlike others that I was speaking to), knew what my requirements were from the start and stuck to them but also provided reassurance when things were delayed. Ultimately the right outcome for both of us and hopefully we won't need to communicate again for quite a while (in a positive manner). Highly recommend not only Via but also Steve if you are looking for a new opportunity as it really is 1st class!
Sam was really good at communicating, and used the most appropriate method and way that worked for the pair of us. He never felt like he was pushing opportunities and had ensured that he was working around my requirements when finding places. All the places whom I had conversations with, all seemed to meet my requirements, emphasising how there was a personal touch with the selections provided. I'd be happy to have Sam help me again in the future, though hopefully I wont need it for a long time!
Adu has been fantastic with myself and team members over the years. Typically recruiters will fit you into any job to make you a profit but Adu really takes his time to understand your circumstances and always does the right thing by you. I couldn't recommend more.
Sam has assisted me in securing my new job role and has always kept me informed, updated and re-assured through every step. Any questions were always answered and he even checked in on day 1 to make sure everything was ok. Can't ask much more than that!
Working with Sam has been awesome. He is approachable and always ready to help. Been a contractor for years, I can categorically say he is the best consultant I have worked with.
I have worked with Sam on two occasions now and both times it was brilliant, from the beginning to the end. Sam was always open to a contact, spoke to me at the each stage of the process and always went above and beyond. What I liked in particular was the fact that Sam was very supportive, listened and put my priorities (as a candidate) first. Now I am settling in my new role and can't be more satisfied.
I was matched with a cyber job at a PLC, a significant role and 20% more pay. Thank you to Sam Finn!
Sam is absolutely brilliant, helping us achieve in a matter of days exactly what we wanted. It is a real pleasure working with him - he is professional, friendly and very good at his job.
Thank you Sam. Really friendly and personable. Honest and realistic about matching myself and my skills to the right organisation and role. Very professional, kept me updated at every stage of the process. Highly recommended.
Tor and Sam were extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and clearly demonstrated their expertise in the market. They didn't just read our job description and send CVs, they listened to what we were trying to achieve and proposed a plan to make it happen. Would certainly recommend them.
James was fantastic throughout my career move from the civil service into the private sector. He understood my motivations and was able to find a position and package that really worked for me.
Sam made the whole recruitment process a joy, very attentive and great at communicating. I highly recommend him and Via Resource.
I have been working with James Spear at Via Resource for several years, now. James is a star! He has always been extremely helpful, quick responding and efficient in finding career opportunities. He can provide you with a very smooth transition experience at a time when peace of mind is of essence. Personally, James is one of those persons that instantly you feel at ease with and with whom it is easy to establish a bond. To the point that we have kept in touch even after the whole process is finished. Could not recommend him more, and will contact him again when thinking about a new career move.
Sam is brilliant! He provided excellent support throughout the full process from job search to interview to securing the role. Sam’s diligence, super quick responses and care made it a very smooth running process. He was also available to answer any questions I had and has kindly checked in to ensure I’m settled in my new role. I would highly recommend as this was the best recruitment experience!
I been working with Via Resources for 6 years and have had great service, they are really interested in making sure you get the right contract at the right rate.
Sam was excellent all the way through the process. He was always on hand to answer my calls and any questions I had and he put in the extra effort to help whenever I needed it from the start of the process right to the end.
Sam from Via Resource was amazingly supportive during the interview stage and transitioning stage and kept in touch once I had started in my new role. This has probably been the best recruiter experience I have had and couldn't reccomend Sam more.
Via Resource is rated 5.0 based on 44 reviews