Via Resource Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Via Resource

0203 327 1996

tor@viaresource.co.uk

Braywick House West, Windsor Road

How would you rate Via Resource ?

"Via Resource provides a unique service that’s tailored to companies and consultants exacting requirements, which is elicited via a careful process of market research and understanding of customers InfoSec objectives. I have personally experienced their services from both sides - Initially placing my consultancy services seamlessly into a multinational company via great communication / back office administration and then utilising their personnel hunting services to resource my Security Programme. Tor and his team are a delight to work with, and I would not hesitate to use their services in the future or recommend them within the InfoSec industry…"
"Via Resource are a highly professional recruitment team. I’ve been very pleased with their service both to me and to the team that I work with. I’d recommend them without hesitation."
"I have been with Via Resource for almost 3 years and they have been fantastic. Tor and his team are transparent with roles and rates and are always a phone call away."
"I would highly recommend Via Resource and specially Calum as a recruiter in the field of Information Security. They tend to understand the exact requirements and help find a perfect opportunity."
"Amazing service, they helped me find my dream job within a month of being made redundant. Callum, Sam and Tor provided a professional service, they took their time to get to know me, what I enjoyed doing and where I wanted my career to lead. Thank you so much!"
Matt Helling
Verified Reviewer
"Found the engagement with via resource very simply and easy which is refreshing, from initial discussion through to recruitment of a very good employee was a matter of days. Really happy and would certainly recommend"
FTSE 100 CISO
Verified Reviewer
"As a security leader at a large organisation, it is extremely important to work with truly specialist recruiters who can deliver. In my last two CISO roles I have engaged Via Resource to help me build my permanent team and have been extremely happy with the results. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to build a security team in what is a very challenging market."
"Via Resource approached me about a role that was a good fit based on my experience, abilities and capabilities. It was collaboration right from the start. They were open, clear, supportive, friendly, focus and with guidance every step of the way which has led me into the great role I was approached for working in a great organisation with global presence. Via Resource were absolutely right. Could not recommend them highly enough!!!"
"I have used Via Resource on several occasions as I have moved from interim role to interim role. Most of my engagements require me to build teams or reinforce existing capabilities. Tor and his team have always provided a great service built on their ability to quickly understand requirements and discuss approaches to getting good resources in quickly. I have used them to provide both permanent and contractor resources. Via Resource will always for part of any supplier list when it comes to finding good security people!!"
"Tor made sure that each step was clear, the role and responsibilities were clearly explained and most importantly of all, nothing was generic! Would definitely recommend Tor and Via Resource - you won't be disappointed in the service."
"This is a very efficient service and I was also provided with a range of possible products."
"Tor and the team were excellent!"
Via Resource is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews