VetUK Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend VetUK

Units 7 & 8 Europark, Station Road, Thirsk United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate VetUK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Tregenza

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VetUK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Tregenza
"Vet uk website was easily negotiable with pictures of all products making it easy to find the exact pet food I needed at the best price I could find. They send me reminders to reorder at durations set by me. Delivery is free over just £30. Speedy delivery too!"
David Noone
"A good range of products for pets and wild birds and good delivery service."
Terry Smith
"very efficient service, good website and if there is a problem with order customer services are easily available and react quickly"
"Top result from vetUK: wormers and flea at half the price of the brands"
DB + Millie The Cat
Verified Reviewer
"Simple to buy from and fast delivery - what more can one ask for ?"
"Products so much cheaper than the vets."
"what a pleasant surprise to find an online company with great customer service. will visit again soon."
"top class service and great prices. i will be back."
"I am soooooo glad i found this website, over the last few months it has saved me ££££ over buying from the vets and shops. thank you VetUK."
Keith Holliday
Verified Reviewer
"They didn't bother to tell me part of my order was out of stock until I complained about non delivery a week later."
"Great service and saved me a heap. I use a vet diet for my two labs and get through a couple of bags a month - they send both bags in one (heavy!) box but it saves ££££ over going to the vet. took two days from ordering to arrive so am happy customer and will be back soon"
"Received my order today having ordered Saturday so great service and no complaints. there was even a coupon code flyer in the parcel for my next order"
"I this company going bust?No phoneline and no product delivered but payment made.Not acceptable"
Enda Mcguigan
Verified Reviewer
"Most unacceptable service. Supply all the info they require for prescription service, they process your payment and customer believes all in order. They then get back 7 days later to inform me there is a problem with the prescription!! (bearing in mind I am waiting on important medication for my animals) Why are payments being taken prior to checking if there are any problems and why does it take 7 days to get back to a customer!! This is the second time his situation has occurred!! Very poor service and some obvious organisational problems........"
Rachael Foden
Unverified Reviewer
"Avoid this company like the plague. Delivered my item to the wrong address, through their own incompetence as the correct address was provided. We are now 14 days on and they won't refund. Having to get external parties involved. Be warned, once they have your money they couldn't care less about their clientele!!!"
"Vetuk despatched a damaged dog cage to me and refuse to accept liability even when the evidence shows that the cage was damaged prior to it leaving their warehouse. The box was taped up in one corner with vetuk packing tape, they do not supply their courier service with their branded packing tape therefore the damage occured prior to dispatch. They are unable to replace the dog cage offering only a 10% refund on the purchase price. It goes without saying I will NOT be using this unprofessional company again."
"Really love this company, they always have everything that I need and it always comes amazingly fast! I love the 1hr delivery time that you get as it saves me waiting in all day, I cant recommend them enough!"
"Recently switched to VetUK and they are amazing!!! Everything that I needed was much cheaper than where I was getting it before and it came really quickly! Happy customer!"
"Item was not listed as correct dimensions. It measured the inside of the bowl but did not state this (even the inside of the bowl measurement was wrong!). When you measure something in length you measure from the widest part!!! Other item bought was the correct dimensions as listed so how can one be different and measure the inside of the item & not state this?) Emailed them of this error and that the bowls would be no use to me due to the size not being as stated & asked them what the exact size is of another bowl.... I got a crappy email back from them saying they would refund but not the postage and that the dimensions for the other bowl enquiring about are clearly stated in the listing (which they were not!) Couldn't find a tel number for them anywhere, but got a tel number from the email response. (Here it is if you want it: 01845 591040) First spoke to a nice lady who was just going to give me the free postage & would find out more about the listing. I then received an email stating she had spoke to the lady who had already email me (the shirty one) that they wouldn't be offering free postage to send the item back. I then phoned again and spoke to a man & he said he would just check and again he spoke to the shirty lady (who originally email me) & no free postage would be given to send the item back because it is the sizes that the supplier uses universally. So I end up with bowls that I have no use for and out of pocket. ONLY BUY IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP THE ITEM & BE AWARE THAT THE ITEM LISTED MIGHT NOT BE EXACTLY AS THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE SO BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR POSTAGE TO SEND THE ITEM BACK!!!. And lets hope that you don't get an email from a lady called Sarah."
VetUK is rated 3.84 based on 19 reviews