VetUK Reviews

Units 7 & 8 Europark, Station Road, Thirsk United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how VetUK made you happy

"Excellent customer service.Have used this company several times.Speedy and reliable."
Are you VetUK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have requested a reply to my last message regards extra cost.Still awaiting a reply."
"Fast delivery, no need to pay for next day - good price certainly for the products I buy from them."
"prices are really low compared with most shops. delivery great"
"Vet uk website was easily negotiable with pictures of all products making it easy to find the exact pet food I needed at the best price I could find. They send me reminders to reorder at durations set by me. Delivery is free over just £30. Speedy delivery too!"
"A good range of products for pets and wild birds and good delivery service."
"very efficient service, good website and if there is a problem with order customer services are easily available and react quickly"
"Top result from vetUK: wormers and flea at half the price of the brands"
"Simple to buy from and fast delivery - what more can one ask for ?"
"Products so much cheaper than the vets."
"what a pleasant surprise to find an online company with great customer service. will visit again soon."
"top class service and great prices. i will be back."
"I am soooooo glad i found this website, over the last few months it has saved me ££££ over buying from the vets and shops. thank you VetUK."
"They didn't bother to tell me part of my order was out of stock until I complained about non delivery a week later."
"Great service and saved me a heap. I use a vet diet for my two labs and get through a couple of bags a month - they send both bags in one (heavy!) box but it saves ££££ over going to the vet. took two days from ordering to arrive so am happy customer and will be back soon"
"Received my order today having ordered Saturday so great service and no complaints. there was even a coupon code flyer in the parcel for my next order"
"I this company going bust?No phoneline and no product delivered but payment made.Not acceptable"
"Most unacceptable service. Supply all the info they require for prescription service, they process your payment and customer believes all in order. They then get back 7 days later to inform me there is a problem with the prescription!! (bearing in mind I am waiting on important medication for my animals) Why are payments being taken prior to checking if there are any problems and why does it take 7 days to get back to a customer!! This is the second time his situation has occurred!! Very poor service and some obvious organisational problems........"
"Avoid this company like the plague. Delivered my item to the wrong address, through their own incompetence as the correct address was provided. We are now 14 days on and they won't refund. Having to get external parties involved. Be warned, once they have your money they couldn't care less about their clientele!!!"
"Vetuk despatched a damaged dog cage to me and refuse to accept liability even when the evidence shows that the cage was damaged prior to it leaving their warehouse. The box was taped up in one corner with vetuk packing tape, they do not supply their courier service with their branded packing tape therefore the damage occured prior to dispatch. They are unable to replace the dog cage offering only a 10% refund on the purchase price. It goes without saying I will NOT be using this unprofessional company again."
VetUK is rated 3.96 based on 23 reviews