Vets Now Hull, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vets Now Hull, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Vets Now Hull, Kingston Upon Hull ?

Mr & Mrs Norton
Unverified Reviewer
"Our beloved dog, Toby, developed a severe cough & panting at 3.00 am Sunday morning so we rang Pets now and they told us to “ bring him straight away,” which we did, and they were waiting at the door when we arrived, unfortunately, it was too late for poor old Toby, he had gone in my wife’s arms. But the staff arranged for his cremation and we got him back in a beautiful wooden box, all done very tastefully, it was a wonderful end to a tragic event made so much easier for us by the wonderfully sympathetic staff, we couldn’t fault them in any way."
Susan E Scott
Verified Reviewer
"They were kind and compassionate when I had to take my dog in during the early hours because she had passed away at home"
"Brilliant. Very professional but kind and compassionate."
"I am so pleased with the service from vets now. We brought our dog, Blue, in overnight because it turns out he was seriously ill from swallowing a tennis ball! I want to thank them for giving our pet the best care and actually getting to the bottom of the problem. They knew exactly what they were doing and I'm glad I chose them. Thanks to them my pooch is doing so much better and healing slowly but surely. I don't know what we would have done without them. Much respect."
Vets Now Hull, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews