Vestry Online Reviews

Unit 11a,Woodland Industrial EstateEden Vale Road

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Vestry Online ?

"Really poor customer service. Sent them an email to try and resolve an issue never got a response. Huge miscommunication with delivery and courier on whether the parcel would be delivered or not. Inlcuding receiving an email from the courier to say my order had been cancelled even though this wasn't the case with my Vestry account online. When I emailed again the advisor Angelika didn't respond to the issue just gave a generic response showing real lack of understanding. Held onto my refund for 8 days saying this was due to reasons beyond their control. Even though other companies refund you within days! Also sending somebody a 10% off email when you haven't been able to fulfil the original order is pointless. I have unsubscribed and will be happily spending my money elsewhere."
"Ordered with Vestry which I have done many times before. Received an email to say my order had been accepted and another email to say it was on its way. I then received an email from the courier company to say my order had been cancelled and to contact Vestry with no explanation at all. Checked my online order history for it not to show as cancelled. Sent an email and have tried to phone numerous times and NOTHING!!! I ordered the items as I needed them for this weekend. Was about to spend the money with another company but then I get another email to say my order is in fact actually on its way. I havent opened it as really annoyed by the lack of customer service and miscommunication."
"Some of the clothing is quite nice but they like to hold onto your money. I have never waited so long for a refund. All other companies I buy from refund you within a few days and I have now been waiting 7 working days and still nothing. This would make me hesitant to order again,"
"Sent my garments back 18/01/18, still haven't received a refund or any correspondence."
"When i ordered 2 dresses the only reason i processed the order was because it stated a delivery date of 19/12/17. This being the date of the evening i left for New York i made the order to take with me. I then recieved a notification to say my order woud not be recieved until 20/12/17. I contacted Vestry and spoke to Angelika who had disgusting customer service. One very unhappy customer. I will be expecting a full refund!"
"I needed a dress last minute for a wedding as I was let down by another company and I was recommended www.vestry.com. I'm so pleased I found this company. My dress was perfect, I got endless compliments and it arrived quickly with great customer service. I would highly recommend this company and have already shopped again and will be in the future"
"I purchased a dress which looked nothing like the photo! The quality was so poor and i was so disappointed. A complete waste of money and i would not recommend this website to anyone!"
"Absolutely cannot fault this company received 1st dress but had marks on it sent it straight back and received new one within 3days no hassle at all fits amazing exactly same colour as on pics great quality looking for my next dress already!! **People comments about refund issues regards not giving full money back because they take the postage back are ridiculous it clearly states this in terms and conditions you clearly pay for postage so when returning you can't expect them to pay for it to unless it's faulty which they do give full refund!!"
"Ordered a new years dress but was worried about it arriving on time, contacted their customer service who not only kept me informed but upgraded my parcel for free 'just in case' so that I got it in time! So pleased with it. Sent one of the three items back (bought for fit) and was refunded nice and quick, just keep the tags on any you don't wear, never had any problems with any returns. Great site! Thanks Vestry x"
"Absolutely loved my dress from vestry wore it to my works Christmas party & I felt amazing in it! It fit perfectly & the quality is spot on would definitely recommend vestry can't wait to order from them again soon xx"
"When i returned my item Vestry did not advise they had received it. I chased them up only to be given a reply that no refund would be given as they believe i had removed the tag & worn the dress! I returned the dress (having tried it on but didn't fit) in the same condition in which i received. They will joy refund me and they want me to organise a courier to go and collect the dress again?! Terrible & i wont be buying from them again!"
"i usually don't order online as i think it ain't the same as you actually go to the store and buy it, i always think there's something wrong with the item. it was my first time ordering a dress online and i'm in love with this dress! i'm a size 10 and the size 10 of this dress just fit me perfectly! everything about it is so elegant and i'm looking forward to wearing it at prom! and it is also very affordable."
"100% customer satisfaction! Quick delivery quality and fitting perfect will be doing a lot more shopping with Vestry"
"Really flattering dress with peplum detail hiding a multitude of sins nice fit and was impressed with the quality and of course the service and delivery time"
"Fast delivery and beautiful dress, thanks Vestry! Highly recommended! x"
"Bought from them two years ago and picked the same dress again! Fits beautifully and looks fantastic. I got so many compliments. Decided to buy it last year in black/gold for a cruise i was going on. Again loads of compliments and both still look good as new. Will be buying in another colour for this year!"
"I loved my dress so much! It's perfect, i'm a size 6 without curves :( and i feel so comfortable and confident in this dress being so small it gives me the perfect shape, i just love it so much, i want to wear it everywhere and feel glam all the time, i need more colours!! Like a dark red! So so in love"
"Vestry -faith in online shopping restored!! 3rd dress I have bought from you and they are all lovely, beautiful material and a great fit, flattering and classy! Thank you!"
"I bought a great dress was very pleased with the fit of dress just perfect and size very true. Very classy on and customer service department very helpful when I requested next day deliver. very pleased and will defo order again"
"I bought a dress in the khaki colour. I am a size 8-10. I bought the dress in a size 8 and it fitted perfectly. This dress looks amazing on and I would definitely recommend it!!! Sexy but elegant. Service was great and fast"
Vestry Online is rated 3.40 based on 47 reviews