Very Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Brian Davie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Very in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Brian Davie
"Brilliant service from very honest reviews shown from customers about products very fast service excellent returns policy"
"I wish that there was an option to give 0 stars!. This company has got to be the WORST I have ever dealt with!. I am first told I cannot be given credit which is fine it’s what happens next which is a joke. I am told to login and pay in full, so I do. I wait for my order and then find out they have cancelled my order as I have to create a new account (this wasn’t not told to me at all). Then I follow these steps, reorder the product and wait 2 weeks for order to arrive. I get a call 1 day before delivery date saying item is damaged and they cannot give me a date when they will have the product in and delivered but told they will notify me. Check my bank this morning after waiting a week and guess what??? They have cancelled my order and refunded me the money minus a delivery charge???!. Seriously very.co.uk you should be ashamed!! Your customer service staff are also the worst. Where do you get them from???. Madness. I will NEVER buy from these jokers again and urge that you don’t either!"
Lesley Mummery
"quick delivery service"
Elizabeth Brookes
"Item changed no problem quick delivery kept upto date on whats going on."
"Ordered an item which was received water damaged. Called customer services - only to be told the item is now out of stock. Operator was the best out of the other 4 I spoke to. Called again as I found an alternative and wanted it ordered in the same day the damaged one was to be collected. Was told I had to speak to orders. Spoke to a vet lacklustre member of staff who said I had to go back to customer services. When I asked him to order the item I was told it was out of stock even though I checked it 2 minutes previous. Hung up and ordered it myself on line. I wanted to make a complaint about the services given but there isn’t anywhere on their website that allows you to complain about customer services! Called again, only to be put on hold and then the line went dead. Called again and spoke to an advisor who took details of my complaint. I had to ask if they would contact me by phone or email as this was not given. No reference number to take either to confirm that they’d actually submitted my complaint. I’ve taken the name of the advisor but don’t feel confident that anything will be done. Very, your customer service needs improvement!!"
Paul Maloy
"Good delivery service. Good communication when your order is ready to be collected"
"Received random wardrobe instead of Bed Tried to buy for daughters birthday. Wrong item delivered. Forced to purchase another if to receive on time, told that would also be late so cancelled. Only for website to advertise next day delivery, ordered 3rd. Over 6 weeks to get refund. Stay away! over 15 documented phone calls of very poor quality lines. English speaking Customer Service was rarity. Very stands for Very stressful."
"Worst customer service I have ever seen. Called them 3 times with average waiting time, someone picks the phone up and never says anything ."
"I wouldn’t even give them 1 star. Absolute joke of a company. Customer service are awful, they hang up the phone on you. I have had nothing but trouble with them I would NOT advise ever signing up with them. I called up to change my direct debit date apparently you can’t do this although I had done in the past! So I cancelled my direct debit and made a payment, they didn’t put my direct debit cancellation through and still took the money out so I had paid twice! I asked for a refund in which I called up 3 TIMES to make sure it had gone through and I had to wait 10 working days for this! After 10 working days I called up only to be told the refund hadn’t gone through and to call the payroll department. They then told me that I had received the wrong information and that the money had to show on my account for 10 days before they could put the refund through! I asked to be put through to the complaints team however they hung up on me several times. Honestly NEVER EVER get an account with them they are an AWFUL service."
ANGELA SMALL
"Very happy with my HTC phone it has all the features I need, especially music."
"I ordered and paid for a washer, stating at the time I live down a single track road. I waited a week for the item to be delivered and the driver refused to drive up the lane, saying I would have to wait for up to 10 days for a smaller delivery vehicle! The delivery driver blamed Very and vice versa. I rang to cancel my order , was told they didn't have a manager I could speak to, and ended up getting the washer from the Coop - £30 cheaper, and delivered without any hassle the following day."
Janette Gillies
"I've recently purchased a washing machine & fridge freezer for my son. The delivery time was less than a week and the catalogue kept me up to date by email on when to expect it. They gave me a timescale of between 7 & 9 am and phoned me 15 mins before delivery to make sure all was ok. It arrived well packaged and was taken up a flight of stairs without hesitation. The guys were more than helpful and very pleasant to deal with. I've been with VERY a number of years and have never had any problems with them. Their sales are terrific as I've just purchased a 3 & 2 seater for half the price which I'm delighted with. Highly recommend !"
BRIAN WATKINS
"Great finance options available and fast delivery!"
"Tried to complain about my daughter's very poor quality sofa that she brought and the damaged that was caused whilst delivering it Spoke to numerous faceless people in India or somewhere like that Every time I called them they said I couldn't be heard and was cut off, this happened to my daughter as well Complaint was never resolved Disscusting service and even worse product AVOID"
Jennifer Ward
"No customer service whatsoever. They just don't care. I ordered from them, paid them and still have not received my order. Their customer support is in South Africa and is rubbish, I might as well as ask my cat where my order is!!"
"Items purchased and delivery - spot on. I signed up to an Account to purchase an oven for my new kitchen. Normal behaviour for e-commerce purchase. What REALLY concerns me is the fact I have unknowingly signed up to an "Account" with 44.9% APR!!! I thought I had purchased the items on my credit card (nicely 0%! on all purchases for 31 months which is testament to why I'd NEVER have even thought to apply for any credit with Very let alone actually applied!!) My item was 'paid for' and delivered 3 days later, excellent! Only by chance I opened an email from Very which stated I owed a minimum payment - as the purchase was seemingly complete in my eyes, every email from Very would thus be some meagre attempt at marketing (I'll delete my marketing settings another time I said to myself!) But on the off chance I actually opened one of these email, it stated I owed a monthly payment, and to set up a direct debit....I fell off my chair! After hours on the phone getting passed pillar to post, I have made two complaints, one not taken seriously, so I rang back and spoke to someone who did take me seriously. I'm bothered about the really disturbing fact that I could ha ve had a very expensive account on my hands, unknowingly, no T&Cs signed, no letters in the post to back up such credit, NOTHING! But I'm worried for others who arent aware and arent in my position where sorting an expensive bill immediately and are trapped in a 44.9% APR account!!! There needs to be a complete recall of this product and the ordering process needs to be made MUCH clearer. I work with IT systems and savvy to e-commerce and UX - if I can think I paid out right for something, I recon 99% of other customers would too. I cannot believe Very can get away with this and the staff are just so unaware of how their product works (I did another application with my work email whilst on the phone, couldnt believe it!!!) Or theyre playing dumb and working on commission?? Who regulates this company - well, whoever, they need to bloody regulate it and get it into shape. Really disappointing experience. To top it off - theres NO EDIT or DELETE ACCOUNT setting - so I'm stuck with it, well only until an investigation is done and I take this to the FCC and Financial Ombudsman. VERY YOU BUNCH OF FINANCIAL BULLIES."
"Bought recently a brand new iPhone X from VERY. It was delivered on time, so I was happy. Next day I tried to verify the serial number with Apple to purchase an AppleCare insurance from them. For some reason it didn't get through. Got in touch with Apple advisor online. They ran all the tests, checked my phone over and I was told in the end that my phone had been used before, so I couldn't get an AppleCare for it! So VERY sold me a USED Apple product. No comment."
Lisa
"Easy to order, good customer service"
"The people on the customer service phone line are so rude! A lot of sniggering and sneering over the phone. Quite aggressive really. It's the first time I've called this number. Not helpful, I'm very disappointed."
Vera Wheatley
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered a toy online and paid in full by debit card. Received no email confirmation of the order. Instead got an email that I should call their credit department so I did. Turned out the account against which I ordered the item had been closed so I was advised to create a new account on the website. So I went on the website and tried to open an account. It turned out it was a credit account and I was rejected based on the answers I gave. So called them again and said I didn't want to open a credit account and anyway I had already paid in full so did't need one. Was told it was a company policy! Couldn't cancel my order either and had call my bank to stop the payment!! What a palaver for an order worth £17. Will never EVER use them again."
Very is rated 1.93 based on 879 reviews