Very Reviews

queries@very.co.uk

United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Very ?

"Abysmal service! I wonder why they never reply to all these online reviews?"
"Wrong item sent, made to jump through hoops to return it and get a replacement even though it was their mistake."
"I am not surprised VERY has been given such a low approval rating. An LG TV purchased from them became faulty after 6 months, and they would not accept responsibility for repair or replacement - despite the fact they were the retailer (note Consumer Act 2015) and hold the warranty. I would never recommend this company to anyone, ever. If you are wise then go elsewhere!"
Marie Saunders
Unverified Reviewer
"An iron I ordered from Vey 3 months ago is faulty, they have refused to let me have a returns label insisting that they must have the manufacturer contact me first about the fault. My contact is with Very not the manufacturer, two promises of a managers to contact me about this have not materialised, still stuck with the broken iron!!!"
"Didn't have a problem with very up until now. Ordered an item and returned it, they then claimed they refunded me which was 2 months ago. Still now attempting to get my money back. Never ever experienced anything like it. Does not help when you have a bank who are not willing to help either."
"Really great prices and a 20% 1st order discount made it unbeatable. Order and delivered within 2 days. Really recommended"
"I've been a customer of Very for many years, so long as you don't need to return an item they seem fine. The interest free offers are great, so long as you pay up on time. Some items on the site are actually very good value. There are some rip off items, but when I shop around more often than not Very has the cheapest item. They would have 4 stars if not for my most recent experience. I ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne for a special gift. Very had the most reasonable price £150 for a 2006 vintage with the added bonus of 12 months interest free credit. I ordered it for delivery, I didn't check the reviews - bad mistake. It arrived on time via virgin wines, the box was in a terrible state, torn up and you could see the item inside. The driver said it was like that when he got it. mm. Anyway I put it to one side, the bottle wasn't broken so no real harm done. This Friday I came to open the package to wrap up and when I checked the bottle it was a 2009 vintage. Now you may think that this is of no consequence but I could have got the 2009 for £40 less elsewhere and I specifically wanted the better vintage. I called for them to collect it, just a mistake - frustrated but these things happen. At this point I checked the reviews on the site, of which there were 3. Guess what? - all 3 said wrong bottle sent. So these guys have had the feedback, and these were old reviews and done zero about it. So I tried to post a review on their site. Something along the lines of: Wrong item described, a 2009 not a 2006 vintage. They refused to publish the review !!! So looks like they will be happy to continue to rip their poor customers off. Plus I arranged collection of the item on Saturday after 12 noon, they arrived at 11.22. I wasn't in and have subsequently had to make 2 further calls and am awaiting a call back. So there you have it. Just so long as you don't have to make a return then they are ok to deal with. Best advice, read the reviews of every item before you order it."
"I gave a review -100 cannot do minus on reviews. There call center is in fact in South Africa. I was told that by a customer service. Hopefully that was true. That is why you cannot get any complaints sorted. Stay away from this Company very bad news. I was also told they are trying to get it sorted. i said they need to do a lot more than that. It will be interesting to find out if I get any response of my complaints about taking time off work for goods they did not have and the numerous phone calls I have made. They also said it takes 3 to 5 days to get it sorted. I am still waiting pre end of May. Great if you have no problems, bad news if you do"
"Bad customer service. No communication. No response to complaints. Waiting in for goods after being notified and the goods were not in. Minus 100 if I could mark it that way."
James Crisford
"Good service, good quality."
Martina
"Cheaper than other catalogues always value for money and very quick delivery"
Martina
"Cheaper than other catalogues always value for money and very quick delivery"
"Very make false claims about items being in stock on their website, when in fact they are not. I had this experience with both of the bulky, large ticket items I ordered this week. One item should have been delivered on Tuesday but courier advised it had been cancelled when I looked to find the two hour delivery window on Monday. Then it was reordered for Thursday....and again, they surreptitiously scrubbed the delivery off the day beforehand. I'm also expecting delivery of the second item on Saturday...and yet despite their website showing stock of each item, they actually have no stock of either! So, if you want to lose several days pay from lost work, and deal with a company who have no idea whatsoever about customer service (no proactive correspondence from Very - they don't call or email or text if they are going to cancel a delivery, they just mark it on your account at the last minute!) then go ahead and order. Be also warned that if you pay upfront by card...they will take your money at the point of order and it can take a while for that to go back onto your card when you are refunded. In a nutshell: False advertising about items being in stock and allowing customer to select an "available delivery date". They can't even tell me if and when the items will be back in stock, so in essence, they are selling "fresh air"! Avoid this set of clowns if you don't want to be out of pocket and massively inconvenienced."
Jordan
"Easy to use, quick delivery and great deals"
CHLOE CAMPBELL
"Fast delivery. Good customer service"
"very poor customer services/ I am waiting for about 1 hour on hold I need someone to answer the phone NOT VERY NICE AT ALL"
William Turley
"Mixed reviews on this one really. The product was exactly what I ordered but the delivery guys turned it from the display BigMac in to the BigMac you actually recieve in the box that looks like it's been knocked out the park by Barry Bonds. I had to return my item and have been left without a washing machine for over a week when i have a 2 year old daughter. Very have been (Very...) understanding and helpful but not the most ideal of scenarios"
Laura Taylor
"Very have been so great, the products come very fast and you get to return items for free, I have bought so many things from here and had no problems at all, they also sell things much cheaper than other places which is surprising for somewhere that offers 0% interest, I highly recommend this company."
Ingrid Van Der Laag
"Quick delivery of clothes. Website fun and was to navigate"
"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE! ORDERED A NEW OVEN AND ARRIVED FAULTY. THEY ARE NOT WANTING TO REPLACE IT. AN ENGINEER WILL ONLY COME OUT TO REPLACE THE THERMOSTAT IF WE PROVIDE A PARKING PERMIT OR ENSURE A PARKING SPACE IS THERE!??!!? HE CAME THE FIRST TIME AND IN BUSY EDINBURGH CITY CENTRE COULD NOT FIND A PARKING SPACE SO LEFT!!!I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS EVER!! TERRIBLE FROM START TO NOW....DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!"
Very is rated 1.96 based on 912 reviews