Very Reviews

of reviewers recommend Very
Read Very Reviews

About Very:

Very is a relatively new brand, first launched in 2009, but it has quickly become one of Britain’s best known fashion retailers. Very is an online department store that stocks over 50,000 products from the new catwalk trends through to the most iconic new tech on the market plus some of the biggest brands on the planet and unique collections from celebs like Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby too.<br /> We understand our customers have busy lives, so we make sure we can help in every way, from flexible payments to bespoke delivery times - we can even help insure their pets!

queries@very.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Very made you happy
I’ve been robbed they purposely removed the buy now payment option from my account so I couldn’t pay it off the £347 BNPL balance Made a payment anyway Under other options that was added to the account of £0 Balance so ended up with 12 month’s interest payment being added (£183) So am now having to pay interest on interest charge if I don’t pay it of for a 2nd time. scrupulousness. thus why I feel I’ve been robbed.
Abysmal customer service! Bought a pair of AirPod pros for my husbands Christmas. Normally I only buy direct from Apple but the lead time was 5 weeks due to it being a popular item. By the end of December the right AirPod had no sound. I contacted very and was told there were none in stock with no delivery date on the system, and to hold on to the faulty item till they came in. I figured the lady I was speaking to was just new, as no customer should be left with a faulty item, so phoned back. Required me to phone on three separate occasions to get a refund sorted and finally be emailed the refund paper work. I was told they had to be inspected to ensure they were faulty and then a refund would be made but this could take three weeks! I therefore ordered another pair from Apple because any faults they exchange straight away. I waited 6 weeks for Very to inspect the AirPods and only had an update regarding completion when I contacted very to see what was happening! Again I was told a refund would be processed. I have just had the AirPods returned to me as repaired. When I called to complain I was rudely spoken to and when I asked for the manager I was told “the manager will just say the same”. When I pushed for a manager they were apparently on lunch (🤔) and they would call me back. Three days later still no call back. They record their phone calls yet when I specify the date and time of the calls when I was explicitly told I would receive a refund, apparently this is not said on the calls and I am not allowed to hear them! Disgusting company only interested in money! Would avoid using!
I think they are breaking the law as I wasn't allowed to open a rolled vacuum packed mattress from Dormeo unless I gave up my right to return it if it was unsuitable. Obviously their are managers there who don't know their products or is it just a jobs worth attitude. Dont buy a Dormeo from very as unless your totally sure you want as all you can try is a piece of squashed vacuum sealed foam disgusting attitude from very
I was apprehensive about ordering reading lots of neg reviews on larger items ordered with very. However, I was ordering a lampshade so thought I'd take the chance. The beaded lampshade was usable but still faultu so wasn't happy and was dreading calling, but, to my surprise! The lady I spoke honzas helpful and off3red me 5% at first which for a £90 lampshade I was like ermmm no thanks! But, they then did confer and came to a reasonable partial refund amount and sorted the refund right away. It was hassle free and I was pleasantly surprised. Although I would prefer the lampshade in perfect condition but I still love the shade even in the condition it's in! So overall thoughts happy, fair and great customer service. Thank you.
I cant even be asked to waist my time writing about our experience, but lets just say this was the first and last time we use very.co.uk We were so disappointed with their services that i just had to give a 1* rating in my annoyance! ‘Very’ disappointing.co.uk
AVOID AT ALL COSTS WORST COMPANY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE had a very account for a while now, and had nothing but issues, ordered some presents for Christmas for the kids, numerous items where supposedly delivered and stated they left on my front porch, I live in a block of 10 flats, to which I am ground floor, around Christmas time I wouldn't say it was a smart move to leave a big box of goodies outside my front door, I got home no parcel there, called very and made them aware they advised me they would investigate this matter and get back to me, its not February I have still not been refunded I have contact very on 6 different occasions to go over the same story every time and run through what items I didn't receive to be advised someone will be in contact still nothing still no credit put on my account I contacted again today asking to speak to complaints again advised someone would call me back I don't seem to be getting any further forward with this 2 months later numerous calls and conversations on the chat on there website, feel totally fobbed off and still due £200 of credit back on my account, WORST COMPANY
the worse company I have ever had to deal with regarding a delivery. Ordered a dressing table for my girlfriend November time as a Christmas present, £129 plus £20 delivery charge on top. Opened obviously on Christmas Day and realised it was in the wrong colour, despite having the desired colour on the box. Phoned to replaced and they kicked up a fuss about how long I left it without replacing. Finally got it sorted, reimbursed and picked up so phoned to reorder, the price was now £139 and I apparently had to pay the extra tenner because I had a cash account, despite having a note on my account that I would buy for original price and no delivery charge. IT HAS JUST COME TO MINE AND IT IS IN THE WRONG COLOUR AGAINNNNN! (and box is damaged/wet) in the space of 2 months and 3 days I have phoned about 20 times and spoke to about 25-30 people who had around 6.5 brain cells between them and appalling phone etiquette (laughing and joking with staff in their own language etc). When it is replaced and reimbursed a second time I will not ever be using these again. I spoke to a lovely lady in my last call who somewhat surprisingly asked for a survey, I told her for her benefit I won’t bother... I will just leave one here to make sure the potential customers actually see it
I ordered a new coat and after 5 days told me i would be there the next day, a bit later on told they are sorry it was out of stock but still advertising it on the site in exactly the same size. A load of old cr@p
Just tried to make a payment on their app, the session 'timed out' Rang customer services to see if the patment was received, they apparently don't know! Could be a way of charging unsuspecting customers more, as you will be charged interest if your payment isn't received in time.
Ordered a washing machine 11th January, which they cancelled on the 15th January. Was told that we would be refunded within 24hrs , still waiting , phoned them said it could take another 7 days 😡 . Won’t be ordering again . 😡
Be very careful of Very's cashback offers. Bought an item with 10% cashback, listed on on the products page to be paid in January, only to be told the item wasn't eligible and wouldn't be paid.
I ordered black washer for my daughter.They were cheapest for black.When it arrived it was white although on invoice black.Driver said if she sent it back it would take 6 weeks so she kept it as with family she needed it.I very annoyed as i could have got her white one in merthyr currys on day and 40pd cheaper .They advertise they are cheaper but you dont have item you ordered stay from very.
Rubbish is the simplest way to describe
Shocking customer service, staff are rude. Company rips you off , AVOID AT ALL COSTS
I wish 0 starts was an option! DO NOT USE VERY IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY!!!! My partner and I both purchased an Xbox for Christmas, from our seperet Very accounts. I had the money in my account to be taken there an then. Confirmed with the bank the money had been taken, and received my xbox no drama, same with my partner. Very then refunded the money into my account without my knowledge, and then I receive letters in the post about miss payments. I call the bank to find out what had happened, and Very had not taken the money out of my account, it had been refunded and in fact set me up with 3 months credit without my knowledge! Due to missed payments interest was added, and the bank told me it was worth making an enquiry with trading standards due to the fault being on Very's behalf. I later found out the same had happened to my partner. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle, and my partner logged onto both of our accounts to pay the full amount (including interest) from his card. I then receive a "well being" call to check that I am okay and that I can make the payment. I inform them that my partner paid the fee that morning, and I was told that he hadn't. I said I had proof to say that the money had been taken, and they said that it may be pending and to double check the following day. My partner also received this call, and told them the same thing, that he had paid the full about including interest on his card that morning. He was told that there wasn't nothing on the system, and that it "probably needed to be updated, no worries." It's a bit strange that one person told me that it was my responsibily to chase it, and the other told my partner not to worry. Anxious, this morning I log into my account to see the money had not been cleared, and they had in fact added another £12 interest to my account without my knowledge! My partner logged into his, to find the same thing! He called Very to be told that we had both been charged £12 for the "courtesy" call without our knowledge or consent! He paid his balance over the phone and confirmed his Very balance has gone back to £0. He was told he could not pay for my account using his card too. I am absolutely disgusted with the way we have been treated. Very are con artists! Scamming people out of their money without their knowledge. Rest assured I will be calling them today to pay the balance off and will be closing the account PROMPTLY. I will also be making a formal complaint, and leaving as many reviews as possible to people are aware not to fall into the trap. All we wanted was an Xbox for Christmas, and we've had to pay nearly £25 extra interest on top, which is not a lot, but for a young person who has just surgery and is not working at the moment, I'm wondering where I'm going to find this extra money from! STAY CLEAR FROM VERY and their ridiculous hidden fees!!
Avoid, avoid, avoid... I am shocked to see this company is still allowed to advertise on TV and still trading. WORSE COMPANY EVER. NEED TO CLOSE DOWN!!!!!
Avoid this company....false adverts and voucher promotions that promises money off ...take your orders waste your time give you a delivery day then decline your order...dont do what I did read the dreadful reviews 1st save time go to the high street or use Amazon at least this will be a safe trusted way....Not Very !!!!
Been sent the wrong item before christmas. Had to wait for after Christmas to then receive another wrong item.
Wouldn't recommend orders my wee girls Christmas 3 weeks ago got told my delivery was due two days later never showed up called 2 days after delivery due date they told me was a delivery problem that would be a bit longer so just asked for a refund that they told me was 3 working days never reserved it back and it was £160.57 And still to this day still no money or order wouldn't use them at all have spoke to conplantes team and every thing was told there's nothing they could do !!
Absolute joke of a place! Guaranteed delivery for Xmas so I order some items. Then get email saying delivery on 30th Dec and 13th Jan. Called them to be told I couldn't cancel and would have to refuse the parcel to get my cash back. What if I am working when it arrives? Now and rush to try and find replacements. Will not be shopping here again
Very is rated 1.88 based on 1,192 reviews