Very Reviews

United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Very?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

849 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alison
Fab value. quickest of deliveries

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Very in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alison
"Fab value. quickest of deliveries"
"Order received on planned delivery date - description matched the product received. Was happy with the price and quality."
"Very happy"
Cleo Jeffries
"£750 credit limit a couple of weeks before christmas with amazing deals and options to pay including interest free :D.. Thanks Very you made our christmas exciting and affordable. C Jeffries"
Belinda Mitchell
"I was never informed the garment was out of stock Thai I ordered and had to phone them numerous times to try and get a refund."
Lesley Gay Hall
"Very .Co. uk"
Marilyn Breakell
"Fast delivery with no hassel returns."
Reece Jackson
"Always a fast delievery by this online store, always got large amounts of clothes, tech, garden furniture. . . Etc in. Always worth a look and always end up buying!"
JOLITA PODERYTE
Unverified Reviewer
"The worst customer service i've ever experience. Rude, arrogant, very unpleasant and unhelpful. Will never shop again."
"After using this service i had severe fraud against my name. i had orders coming coming up on my name i never made. Nothing wrong with your service but i think there is plenty of in house fraud going on with your staff. Despite being innocent it took me about 8 years to clear my name with no help from your company, all you actually did was refer me to the debt collectors. I would never very use you again or recommend you."
"Goods ordered were exactly as described and delivered on time and according to instruction. Items ordered were competitively priced and payment options flexible"
"I have tried on many occasions to contact them in regards to faulty product. There is a real bad interference on the line , you cannot hear the advisor so terminate the call .i found out there call center is in South Africa, that would explain the poor connection. They do not respond to emails either I will no longer be giving very my custom."
"Lovely quality products and beautiful clothing"
"Lovely quality products and beautiful clothing"
Charlotte Sanderson
"Products on this site are really good for money. Sizes are true to size and really fast and reliable delivery service. It also has a collect plus service if you havnt got the time to wait in. Verys customer service is also 5 star rating i have never had a problem and are very helpful. They also have a fashion and size guid to your needs and body type that has helped me pick the right product majority of the time."
Charlotte Sanderson
Bette
"I canceled the order and it took over three months to get my refund, after countless phone calls and e mails."
Bette
"In the first instance I found all the customer service staff are so difficult to understand.. Have since learnt they are overseas - what a surprise!! I have now just received my telephone bill and found that I have a £17 bill as I connected to a premium rate which was never explained to me. ..didn't even recognise the number. It certainly wasn't one I dialled. Thinking of giving this to telephone programme Watchdog"
Paul Buckley
"Super quick delivery and good price, just wish their customer tel line was UK based"
Very is rated 1.91 based on 849 reviews