Very Reviews

Very have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

23% of reviewers recommend Very

queries@very.co.uk

United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Very ?

"Appalling company. Had to deal with them multiple times over many hours to try and sort out a furniture delivery. They had no idea what they were doing and when they did tell me they were assigning someone to manage the issues, they were not contactable and did not call me back. I wrote a complaint to their UK complaints department, but have never heard anything back. When I made a final payment, they lost this as well, because of poor information about how the payment should be made. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. DO NOT USE!"
"Absolutely shocking how it's still running is beyond me........"
"I called six times. Unwilling to service any phone calls. I only wanted to make a query about a product which is currently out of stock. Unwilling to allow ne to make a complaint. Proven to have no customer service whatsoever. Shocking!"
"I had never heard until now about a credit shopping company to increase the credit limit today,then after just two days to decrease the credit limit with less credit before was increased.ALIENS!!"
"1 star as cant leave 0. Lies about delivery, waited in promised the next day and it didn’t turn up. Then told I needed to wait another 24 hours for a delivery date! Joke!"
"Absolutely shocked and disgusted at the service from veey today. Ordered a washing machine to be delivered to my sisters address. Paid for removal of old machine and connection of new. She asked them to disconnect old one and they refused as they "dinnae dae that". She explained she had a broken arm and they refused. She is 60 YEARS OLD . To add insult to injury they left so much water on her kitchen floor she had to try abd mop it up with her left arm. Unbelievable. I will NEVER order from Very again. Absolutely disgraceful service"
"Customer service hang up on you.Absolute useless at there job"
"The worst company I have ever ordered from by a mile, and I don't seem to be alone. "Customer Service" is laughable, refunds are near impossible to process - and will involve you chasing in excess of 30 times, just to be laughed at by call centre staff who are based god knows where. It is physically impossible to speak to a manager; perhaps they don't employ any? Avoid at all costs!"
"Shocking company from start to finish, avoid like the plague, people, they will rip you off harass you for the smallest amounts of money. Even when you explain that you get paid at the end of the month, they will still want money on the 22nd of every month and they do it on purpose so they can get more money from you in interest. My grandad died and they rang me every day 7-8 times even though I explained the situation to them. And good luck getting a replacement/refund if something goes wrong with something purchased from them, they will just tell you to the manufacturer even. Honestly, I can say with hand on heart that they are the worst, most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with."
"I tried to open an account but because I do not have a computer I was declined l explained I am disabled but they were not interested P# review written by my daughter"
"Was a platinum customer missed one payment of buy now pay later by one day!!! Was made to pay the rest of my balance of £2.034 which put myself and my husband in great hardship, complained about there customer service section who treated me as though I was a criminal after 15 years being a customer now closed my acccount and never had a call back from the manager as promised"
"Ordered a bouncy castle they sent a DEEP FAT FRYER ..!"
"Worst online retailer ever. No one on the phone seems to have a clue about company procedures and will refuse to let you speak to a manager. Avoid at ALL costs."
"Shocking service. Waiting for a call back from a manager since 6th July. Tried live chat and telephone all agents completely useless. Being charged for an items and service which have not been received. Company is an absolute joke."
"@verynetwork sell substandard items and ignore or make things difficult AVOID"
"I have never bought anything off this company. I do not have an account this this company, and for nearly two years they keep sendng me statements. How can a company as bad as this still be in business. 1 star on trust pilot from over 11,000 people. 1.5 stars on their own website! It is ridiculous."
"i pay for my deliveries so why everytime does my parcel get put on the ground (while he clicks away on his machine) no communication exept once wen i had to sign n he kept hold of the machine n i informed him im not capable of bendin dwn 3 steps (he tutted and pushed the machine at me) took it back and walked away parcel stil left on door step is there a problem with handing me my parcels ? i dnt smell honestly!"
"I always use very for my children’s uniform and shoes and I’ve not been disappointed! Always good for providing money off vouchers and their sales are great. Would definitely recommend."
"- no email confirmation of order in spite of being accepted on website at point of order and payment being successfully taken. Very credit agreement opened at same time, emails received confirming this was done successfully. - checked online and find that orders have been declined. No explanation, no email, no call - called customer service and was advised orders declined at 8am yesterday due to “extra checks” refused to explain what these were. Refused to provide any information in spite of request. - couldn’t explain why my credit account was still active on the online portal if the application was indeed declined. Eventually admitted she was removing my credit limit during the call. Suggests the credit account was never legitimately declined. - unprofessional conduct throughout. Lack of clarity and information. Conduct contrary to consumer legislation and suspect order was declined possibly due to a desire not to provide the advertised discounts. - refused to let me speak to a manager. Refused to provide an email contact for complaint in spite of being an online retailer."
"Purchased a unique black dress. Good quality, fits well, looks lovely. Great price."
Very is rated 1.94 based on 933 reviews