Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verifine Jewellery ltd
Read Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

About Verifine Jewellery ltd:

18ct gold diamond and coloured-stone skinny stacking eternity rings and skinny line bracelets and earrings.

Tell us how Verifine Jewellery ltd made you happy
The rings are absolutely gorgeous. I have got many comments from friends whenever I wear them.
Will certainly being buying more, as I love the way I can match the rings to my outfits.
I have been absolutely delighted with my Verifine purchases - a skinny ring and bracelet in black diamonds. Both are beautifully made and are strikingly different from the 'usual' diamond jewellery. From service through to delivery I received personal, high levels of attention which I very much valued. Numerous friends have commented on how beautiful the jewellery looks and I have had no hesitation in recommending both the product and knowledgable service. Love it!
The diamond Verifine bracelet I bought is beautifully made and very comfortable to wear. Despite the delicate size of the diamonds, it really sparkles and I have had many compliments on it.
I have two diamond rings which I wear on either side of my engagement ring. Stunning! I love them as so pretty, understated and elegant and compliment my engagement ring beautifully. A must buy.
I was given the beautiful gift of three Verifine rings for my most recent birthday. I was so impressed by the quality and by the superb customer service. They helped me find the perfect match for me. I have been wearing my rings, mixing and matching with older jewelry too, which make the combinations endless. I love that they go from day to night seamlessly, and bring a little sparkle to my day.
My oval hoop earrings are just exquisite and forever prompting interest from friends.
The beauty is that they are great for both everyday wear but also add that perfect touch of understated sparkle to my evening wear too.
Certainly looking to build on my collection.
I fell in love with the Verifine rings at first sight. I bought the yellow gold, yellow sapphire version four months ago with the intention of buying more to stack. I haven't taken it off since and love wearing it on its own - although I still intend to buy more in the near future. For such a delicate piece of jewellery it is extremely robust and I get compliments on it every day.
I have had numerous compliments over my beautiful rings - Couldn't be happier about the quality and the price.
I got a Verifine ring for my birthday last year and absolutely loved it. So much so , that I asked for 2 more rings which I got, lucky me.
There are endless ways to combine these rings , either with a wedding band, engagement ring or just with each other.
Because they are so delicate, they look very elegant and understated.
Had many admiring comments.
Barbara ( from Bolton)
“I am lucky enough to have Verifine diamond rings in three different golds and never take them off. I have a pink one too and they all stack beautifully with other rings and even look stunning on their own. A hugely chic and elegant statement at an affordable price and lovely company to deal with too.”
many thanks for your great review, Neil
Verifine Jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 70 reviews