Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verifine Jewellery ltd
Read Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

About Verifine Jewellery ltd:

18ct gold diamond and coloured-stone skinny stacking eternity rings and skinny line bracelets and earrings.

Tell us how Verifine Jewellery ltd made you happy
Being someone who like to see and feel the phyiscal products before purchasing, I stopped by Verifine's office in London on a recent trip to check out the eternity bands. Although the company is small, the customer service is impeccable. I managed to purchase and take away one of the two rings I wanted, and the other one had to be delivered a week later due to lack of inventory for my size. The second one came in time before my return trip to Hong Kong, so I'm wearing both rings along with my wedding ring now every day. They are absolutely beautiful, very delicate and classy! Throughout the purchasing & waiting process, the company kept me updated with ETA of delivery and inquiries were very timely addressed.
I recently bought my wife the pink sapphire eternity ring for our ruby wedding. She absolutely loves it and it has been much admired worn together with the blue sapphire and the diamond eternity rings as a set of three.
Now she is hinting at the matching bracelet!!!
The service was fantastic. They went out of their way to make and get delivered a birthday ring.
Despite a late order, and in spite of some delivery driver issues here in France, Verifine managed to deliver in time for my wife's birthday. Absolutely faultless customer service. The ring is exactly what I wanted, delicate but still stunning and I know my wife is going to be delighted.
Excellent communication, and got me the ring that was best for me, it’s gorgeous and very well made love it!
Excellent service and quality.
Custom ordered a pair of earrings for a special birthday. Verifine worked really hard to make sure I got the exact design I wanted, adjusting the sizes of the stones until I was 100% happy.
Excellent communication regarding delivery times, etc.
And when they arrived.....WOW! Absolutely gorgeous. Love them!
Thanks very much for all your hard work. Would readily use again and will recommend!
Verifine Jewellery ltd 5 star review on 5th May 2018
I purchased a ring (pink sapphire eternity) from Verifine for my wife. As my wife has very small fingers (size H) I had to wait a while to get the ring made to order. Verifine kept me up to date throughout the process and their customer service staff are very polite. When I finally gave the ring to my wife she was extremely happy with it. The ring is flawless and very beautiful.

I highly recommend purchasing jewellery from Verifine!
Excellent customer service.
Would highly recommend
Beautiful jewellery - beautiful service - beautiful company. Thank you thank you thank you.
The jewellery is beautifully delicate and it's good to know that the stones are guaranteed should one ever go awry. Really, really beautiful. The outer two rings (Sapphire and diamond eternity rings) are the ones from Verifine.
I am so happy with the service I received from Verifine and will certainly be buying again. Thank you so much.
The ring is beautiful, petite and very delicate which is just the right piece of jewellery to look elegant but not too flashy. Friends have commented on it immediately when noticing it because not only is it unusual but just so different from anything else they've seen.

Thoroughly recommend!
I love my eternity ring!
Quality products and excellent customer service. Kinga kept me in the loop by email at all stages i.e order, payment received, despatched and my order arrived in time as advised
I recently purchased three Gemopoli rings, two white and one black. I love the sparkle and I wear them with jeans or black tie. I recommend them to all!
Beautiful rings and much admired. My wife loves them and is wanting more in other colours! The company were helpful, excellent and gave a professional service. I would definitely recommend Verifine to anyone who wants to buy a beautiful gift.
My husband gave me a beautiful pair of oval diamond hoop earings for my birthday, I absolutely love them and I feel a $1,000,000 each time I wear them. They are stunningly beautiful and admired by everyone - male and female. Thank you to Neil and Kinga for recommending just the right pair and for such amazing service.
I was looking for a black diamond eternity ring for a few months until I came across Verifine, who does beautiful eternity rings, and found the "one". I had a few queries and I started corresponding with Kinga and Neil and found out that on top of the stunning ring, the customer service was brilliant. Every email I sent was answered promptly, even after working hours, the delivery was personal since I ordered the ring just before Christmas, and I had no problem changing it to a smaller size, when I ordered a bigger size than needed. I would highly recommend Verifine and I'm already "eyeing" their Ruby eternity ring!
I ordered 2 of the rings for my birthday and they are absolutely breathtaking! beautiful craftsmanship and they look lovely either on their own, or stacked with some of my other rings. Couldn't be happier!
Verifine Jewellery ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2017