Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Amazing service! Ordered some flowers to my girlfriends work they were delivered promptly and looked amazing.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Great, professional and officiant team. Same day delivery ! Thank you Scarlett
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Beautiful flowers delivered within a few hours of ordering! Will use again
I’ve used many flower delivery services and had numerous issues like orders being late, flowers are almost dead or squashed. I was pleasantly surprised by the flowers I received from verdure. Came on time for same day delivery and the flowers looked lovely. Saved me a lot of ear ache as I forgot it was our wedding anniversary. Defo using these guys going forward.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Recipient was thrilled with the very stylishly arranged flowers. Thanks!
Fabulous flowers and superb service!
The recipients of the beautiful flowers and chocolates were delighted - well done Kind regards Brendan
Brilliant quick next day delivery and beautiful flowers. Would use again.
The only florist I use for quality flowers delivered on time in Manchester
The perfect delivery! Flowers were in perfect condition and absolutely gorgeous! Would highly recommend & will definitely be ordering again.
Flowers so beautiful and on good price .
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Ordered for same day delivery. Beautiful bunch of flowers arrived. Great service.
Fantastic customer service and very friendly team.
Beautiful flowers, as always, very well received by the recipient. Thank you so much. You can trust Verdure to do an excellent job and the flowers will be delivered on time. 5* service. I highly recommend them.
I ordered these flowers for a friends birthday and they were absolutely gorgeous, shevwas over the moon and well worth the money. I was also advised when they would be delivered and also once they were delivered
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Perfect service, delivery and flowers. Ordered 12 pink roses €70. Fast same day delivery with updates throughout!
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Beautiful bouquet, delivered exactly when said and kept me informed every step of the way. Would definitely use again. Ordered at 1200 delivered at 2.30!
Beautiful flowers, delivered promptly on the same day within 3 hours.
I found Verdure through a Google search as my local florist was closed, and I am so glad I did. I ordered a floral wreath for a funeral, and a hand tied bouquet to go on an accompanying family grave. To make sure I would have them in time, I arranged to receive them the day before the funeral. The customer service was excellent, the florist rang me to check the date and time of the funeral to arrange the best delivery time. They were delivered with extreme care by a very polite and respectful person. The flowers were simply beautiful. I had only specified that I wanted brights and yellows in the wreath. What arrived exceeded expectations, a stunning arrangement of bright yellow roses and delicate yellow orchids. The flowers were top quality and every bloom was perfect. The hand tied was an enormous arrangement of sunflowers, bright and perfect. I am very grateful to Verdure for the quality and care shown, to me, the entire experience was excellent value for money. I would absolutely use Verdure again.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Lovely flowers and fast delivery as well as same next day delivery! The quality of the flowers was better than I had expected, definitely worth the price.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2021