Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Flowers lovely, and efficient delivery. Very pleased!
Very good service. Ordered flowers for delivery the night before and arrived to recipient the next day. Delivery process was communicated throughout and where my flowers were. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend!!
Excellent quality and delivery. My partner was blown away by the flowers and chocolates. Many thanks.
Best Quality bouquet delivered on timeTotally satisfied
All round great service from easy website and order, quick delivery and super quality of plant.
The Flowers, Card & Accessories were really lovely and the delivery was Exceptional. My Cousin loved them. I ordered them before 1pm and they were delivered that afternoon!!! Thank you
I sent my friend flowers after an operation and she was very pleased with them🌻
Wonderful flowers and service. Ordered at 8am, came for 1pm. Couldn’t ask for more.
the service was great they was very helpful and respectful and friendly staff I got exactly wat I ordered the delivery was in good time would most definitely be ordering from yous again and would highly recommend your flowers to everyone who wants a great service thank you very much
Very nice flowers and delivery on time. There use to be monthly discount codes but they are no longer available. They were brilliant !
Fantastic service. I needed same day delivery, booked 3 separate deliveries at 1.30pm and all 3 sets of flowers were delivered before 4.30pm same day. Flowers were beautiful, great value for money. Will definitely use again.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Fantastic service and beautiful flowers for a special birthday. I had been let down at the last minute by another company and Verdure went out of their way to help me - thank you!
Absolutely gorgeous
Excellent service provided . My daughter loved her everlasting rose and will order again in the future.
The sheaf I ordered was stunning. Delivered on time and was simply perfection. Thanks so much Verdure!.
Thank-you so much for the beautiful flowers , they were a gift for my sister and she was so pleased with them will definitely recommend you they were there within 4 hours from ordering to here home thank you .
Very disappointed. Mail order but not happy with flower selection. Worst flowers ever had from this company. Were for special friend so was very unhappy. Marsha
Hi there we are sorry to hear this but are a little confused as we do not send flowers via mail or couriers - our own drivers hand deliver locally. Please can you send us the image of the flowers to very@verdure.co.uk so we can look at this and double check the flowers were not from another supplier - these mix ups do happen and we're here to help. Many thanks
Superb service and lovely flowers. It made my friend emotional but overjoyed to receive the flowers after going through some awful times. Highly recommend hence using their service again.
Excellent service... ordered flowers approx 08:00am and delivered by 10:30am same day. Beautiful bouquet 💐 Thank you
Ordered through website and as a surprise gift. The recipient saw the deliverer through the window and assumed they were for some other 'lucky' person and not for her. She was blown away with them and the scent. Thank you very much. 😀
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 1,249 reviews