Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Sara L
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
I ordered a Medium bunch of white Lilies & Roses for my Mum for Mothers' Day. I can honestly say these were the best bouquet of flowers I have ever seen - they were extremely generous in size for a medium and my Mum absolutely loved them. They are still going strong 10 days later and smell incredible. Thank you so much- I cannot recommend you enough and will definitely use Verdure again.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
I was totally baffled when I ordered the flowers, and couldn't see how to pay. The Shopping Basket is a pale icon, hidden at the top of the screen, and you are not automatically sent to the shopping basket, nor are you told where to go to pay or what to do next. I can't help wondering how many people would just leave at that point. However, I phoned and got instant help. And now that I know where the icon is hiding, would be happy to use them again.
After an initial mix up, and my flower order almost being delivered on the wrong day... I contacted Venture who immediately rectified this. I purchase flowers for my sisters birthday and she absolutely loved them. I will definitely be ordering again
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 4 star review on 22nd March 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 4 star review on 22nd March 2021
Really easy to order and the flowers were beautiful - my friend was really happy with the gift which arrived really promptly. Thank you very much - would definitely recommend.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 21st March 2021
First time I used Verdure last year i would have rated 5 star for service and product . But Order for mother day this year March 2021. Felt let down hugely by customer service . I asked for two amendments to my message via phone. But wasn’t amended when sent out for delivery. I phone back to complain to be told “They did change but human error the right card wasn’t added in “ even thou on the day flowers were beautiful . They didn’t last very long compared to first time. They stated to grow old after two days even thou we water regular . Very disappointed this time round cared to the first experience.
Excellent service. Thanks for making my fiancée happy. You lot saved my relationship.
Hello Thank you. Sarah has sent us a picture – they are beautiful. Thank you very much Hope you have a lovely weekend.Carol
Very good service beautiful flowers which still look great a week after purchase
Thank you, the wreath was great, please pass on my thanks to the person who made it!
We just wanted to say a big thank you for the flowers. Mum rang yesterday in tears saying that they were the loveliest flowers she had ever had. Thanks so much. Kind regards Linda and Allan Isle of Skye
Amazing service. Everything on time and beautiful flowers.
Absolutely beautiful flowers, over the moon with them,will definitely recommend and will use them next time.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Mother’s Day flowers were stunning, thank you
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Absolutely fabulous! Beautiful Beautiful flowers which I ordered for my Mum, Mother’s Day The service, delivery and presentation of the outstanding flowers was impeccable, made my Mum cry with joy! I will definitely order again and again and again! Thank you so much x Georgie
This bouquet was my first purchase from Verdure but will not be my last, ordered the day before delivery, flowers arrived promptly, were beautiful, well packaged and smelled divine. Flowers were all fresh and beautifully arranged, recommend them to everybody.
Received regular updates, informed when delivered. Will certainly use again. Highly recommend!
Very impressed. Ordered late on Friday before Mothering Sunday, received early on the Sunday; beautifully arranged, bright, healthy and generous amount of mixed flowers and a card. My wife thought they were they best I (sorry, the kids) had bought for her. Will definitely use again
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Best flowers I have had.
Flowers were lovely! Amazing service by delivery man as well. Will highly recommend!
Best florist ever! Arranged for flowers to be delivered for mothers day and was not disappointed, they were stunning, beautifully presented and at a really good price. I won't use any other florist again. Thank you.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,182 reviews