Venues Events International Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Venues Events International

About Venues Events International : When you are passionate about something, you live and breathe it.

From constant location scouting to investigating the latest event technology, we go beyond events planning and venue sourcing to exceed your expectations. In everything we do, we aim to challenge the status quo in our industry. We are always thinking of unusual and different ways for our clients to engage at events. Let us support you with what we love doing every day of our lives.

We are Venues and Events International - small enough to care, big enough to deliver!

How would you rate Venues Events International ?

"The Venues and Events team are highly professional and take away all the venue and delegate management so that I can focus on the content of the event. Thank you."
"solidified what I knewto hold a successful event."
"Great partner to work with - and they provided outstanding service. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!"
"Venues and Events International Ltd are a fantastic company, from the moment they receive a brief from us the attention to detail and five star quality work shows. All of the team are a delight to deal with and great fun to work with too, making a long day much easier. Keep up the fantastic work guys."
"Great attention to detail and excellent follow up. I approached three agencies to run a two day sales convention for c. 150 guests with hotel, venue and travel requirements. Anita and the team submitted a competitive and creative proposal to win the bid. The execution was seamless and delivered on budget. I'd be happy to recommend these guys any time. They also work out of a funky farm and serve great home-made lunches - well worth the trip!"
"I have had the pleasure of working with Venue and Events International on several occasions. On each occasion the team have delivered a very high spec brief/proposal for European venues. Throughout my events from start to finish the team have guided me through and been there step by step. I can not applaud them enough and deliver such a high quality service. I would thoroughly recommend them and in fact I am working with the team on my next event!"
"I have worked with Venues and Events International over a number of years in my career from my days in AXA, Friends Life and now here at Rathbones. Their CEO Anita Lowe is an expert in her industry and her passion for finding the right solution is instilled in all of her staff, particularly Annie Bailey who is my wonderful contact there on a day to day basis. I have great confidence in Venues and Events International in that they will find me the right venue at the right price for the right event and that they will go over and above in finding that venue for me. I really couldn't do my day to day job as an event manager without their support in taking away the venue finding process and the endless calls that come along with that role."
"We have been using their services for a couple of years and highly recommend them. We use them for general venue finding and event management at our largest event. Excellent account management. We built up a very good relationship with our account manager fairly quickly and she is in tune with our requirements and has great knowledge of the venues. On the event management side, our account manager there is extremely organised and knowledgeable. This is reflected in her direction of her team who are very hardworking during the event. The whole team are highly committed to providing good service."
Venues Events International is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!