Vente Privee Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Vente Privee

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Vente Privee deliver?

How can I contact Vente Privee?

Tell us how Vente Privee made you happy

"Returned one of my orders. Received a confirmation that the returned item was received in their warehouse. They never reimbursed the order. I've chased them several times with no refund yet. This company has no accountability and no one is able to provide helpful updates"
Are you Vente Privee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Placed an order before Christmas for a few items from a Vans sale. Received items 6 weeks later but wrong sizes had been sent. Contacted VP who said they would send a returns slip and pre - paid returns label via email. That was 8 weeks ago now. I have emailed and phoned multiple times only to be told the IT department are having “issues” and they will send the label when it’s sorted. VP used to be a great company to buy from, I’ve been a customer for around 8 years and placed many orders in that time. Things have changed. I’m resigned to the fact that VP are not going to refund me so I will be exploring legal avenues. Appalling that they can do this to so many loyal customers, shame on them. Please avoid unless you can afford to throw your money away."
"Items have been as described. Returns have been accepted and refunded fairly promptly. Excellent items and prices lower than usual retail. Deliveries come from France and are collated before despatch. So a lead time from a week to a month is normal, but the estimated delivery is given at the point of sale. (If you need something urgently V-P is not the place to get it.) Overall I'm very happy with my purchases and very disappointed that they are pulling out of the UK market."
"Awful awful customer services. My items were dispatched 3rd Dec and hadn’t received them. Eventually by 31st Dec they decided to give refund and still no money. No one will return calls or in fact do anything. No one should use them."
"Sizes always wrong! One of the reasons that Vente privee is shifting stock that can't be sold elsewhere is that the ticket sizes on the garments are wrong. About half of the stuff I have had is not the size it claims to be. Then you have to get in an argument with them about who is paying for a return and you end up paying for the delivery and return of an item that should be a 43 shoe but is actually a 37."
"I've been using vente privee for aprox 5 years. Yes, prices are low, but they provide the worse service possible. For my last order, my credit card has been charged twice. I have been emailing and calling them, they confirm that they have indeed received double payment, but 4 weeks later there is still no refund processed. Ridiculous"
"I have been using this company for more than 7 years and I love them! I cannot understand the negative reviews. Product are great and prices very good. Yes, you have to wait for delivery and returns can be slow but worth it in the end. I usually ring if I have a problem and it's sorted immediately."
"I have ordered few beauty products and got unacceptable service. The packaging was damaged, the product itself was used. There were cleare finger prints on the bottle, stains marks. The product was clearly taken from the shell or was a sample. But I do pay for a new product And I except to receive it in undamaged packaging. Since contacting the customer service, they send me their policy refusing to refund which I find absolutely ridiculous. As I have my rights too. Since no product no money! Which is even more crazy! It’s been going on for months now. Unacceptable!"
"Dont ever expect to receive a refund if you send something back. There is absolutely no customer service whatsoever. I sent back an expensive jacket the day after receiving it- and even though I have chased them weekly, i am yet to receive my refund 2 MONTHS LATER! Totally incompetent staff, no one ever calls you back and I know this is a very common problem with Vente Privee. Would never use again- total scam."
"I bought an expensive suitcase from them that was supposed to be delivered a month ago but it never arrived. I sent them five or six emails but they never gave me a satisfactory response, It was only after the fifth email that they told that will launch an investigation that could take another 20 days. Completely horrendous experience. Even if they refund my money after the 20 days it will be hard to order another one as i am going on vacation shortly."
"Great offers"
"The products never look as they do on the pictures, they take absolutely ages to deliver, and the return process is even worse. I have ordered from them 3 times now but just need to accept that after being disappointed every time I need to stop using that company."
"Vent Privee offered me a 10 GBP gift voucher with free shipping for orders above 40 GBP. They then charged me 7 GBP for shipping anyway. I pointed this out to their customer service and even included the original email advertising the conditions of the voucher, and have been roundly ignored. Cannot recommend this company, if this is how they treat customers."
"commande conforma à mes attentes"
"Stay away! They are fraudsters. When I opened case with PayPal they sent an email telling that money is refunded today 22nd November. Case with PayPal closed. Today is 8th December. Money hasn't reached my Pay Pal account yet. Vente- Privee ignoring my emails. No response whatsoever."
"Even if the delivery can take more than one month, the result is always great! Good quality for excellent money value!"
"they do have very good items, website and packaging. unfortunately their return policy is little complicated and should be simplified, but I rarely had items to sent back"
"Ne respectés JAMAIS les délais de livraison et les commandes sont souvent erronés."
"I like the variety of brands that vente privée offers every day."
Vente Privee is rated 2.38 based on 21 reviews