Vente Privee Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Vente Privee

How would you rate Vente Privee ?

"Dont ever expect to receive a refund if you send something back. There is absolutely no customer service whatsoever. I sent back an expensive jacket the day after receiving it- and even though I have chased them weekly, i am yet to receive my refund 2 MONTHS LATER! Totally incompetent staff, no one ever calls you back and I know this is a very common problem with Vente Privee. Would never use again- total scam."
"I bought an expensive suitcase from them that was supposed to be delivered a month ago but it never arrived. I sent them five or six emails but they never gave me a satisfactory response, It was only after the fifth email that they told that will launch an investigation that could take another 20 days. Completely horrendous experience. Even if they refund my money after the 20 days it will be hard to order another one as i am going on vacation shortly."
"Great offers"
"The products never look as they do on the pictures, they take absolutely ages to deliver, and the return process is even worse. I have ordered from them 3 times now but just need to accept that after being disappointed every time I need to stop using that company."
"Vent Privee offered me a 10 GBP gift voucher with free shipping for orders above 40 GBP. They then charged me 7 GBP for shipping anyway. I pointed this out to their customer service and even included the original email advertising the conditions of the voucher, and have been roundly ignored. Cannot recommend this company, if this is how they treat customers."
"commande conforma à mes attentes"
"Stay away! They are fraudsters. When I opened case with PayPal they sent an email telling that money is refunded today 22nd November. Case with PayPal closed. Today is 8th December. Money hasn't reached my Pay Pal account yet. Vente- Privee ignoring my emails. No response whatsoever."
"Even if the delivery can take more than one month, the result is always great! Good quality for excellent money value!"
"they do have very good items, website and packaging. unfortunately their return policy is little complicated and should be simplified, but I rarely had items to sent back"
"Ne respectés JAMAIS les délais de livraison et les commandes sont souvent erronés."
"I like the variety of brands that vente privée offers every day."
"I have used VP several times now on a couple of occasions the delivery was pretty slow well over the 7 day estimate but then on other occasions the delivery has been really fast. The prices are always very good and the product descriptions are always spot on. I would recommend I just wish they had a more consistent delivery timescale."
Vente Privee is rated 2.62 based on 13 reviews