Vente Privee Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Vente Privee

How would you rate Vente Privee?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patrick
commande conforma à mes attentes

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vente Privee in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patrick Cazorla
"commande conforma à mes attentes"
"Stay away! They are fraudsters. When I opened case with PayPal they sent an email telling that money is refunded today 22nd November. Case with PayPal closed. Today is 8th December. Money hasn't reached my Pay Pal account yet. Vente- Privee ignoring my emails. No response whatsoever."
Carlotta
"Even if the delivery can take more than one month, the result is always great! Good quality for excellent money value!"
Mailys
"they do have very good items, website and packaging. unfortunately their return policy is little complicated and should be simplified, but I rarely had items to sent back"
Mimoun Marnyssy
"Ne respectés JAMAIS les délais de livraison et les commandes sont souvent erronés."
Mimoun Marnyssy
"I like the variety of brands that vente privée offers every day."
Jamie Morecroft
Verified Buyer
"I have used VP several times now on a couple of occasions the delivery was pretty slow well over the 7 day estimate but then on other occasions the delivery has been really fast. The prices are always very good and the product descriptions are always spot on. I would recommend I just wish they had a more consistent delivery timescale."
Vente Privee is rated 2.71 based on 8 reviews