Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Easy to communicate with their members of staff.
Thank you for your positive feedback.

We adopt a team structure to ensure that our partners are always able to speak to a consultant who understands and is invested in their circumstances. I am very pleased to read that you experienced the benefits of this while working with us.

Great people
Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them.

Maire Gerrard
Great agency to work for
Thank you very much for your review.

I'm delighted that you enjoy working with Venn Group. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Great, hardworking agents.
Dear Stuart,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am thrilled that you have enjoyed working with our consultants. They take their responsibility to provide an exceptional service to our candidates very seriously, so I am please you appreciated their hard work.

Maire Gerrard
It’s my first engagement with VennGroup and I have to say I’m always very sceptical of new recruitment agencies coming on board and their promises and claims, but VennGroup and in particular Faye (Porter) proved me wrong. Faye was very professional, efficient and informative in our dealings, she provided a good balance of candidates for the role in question and was very honest in her approach. I’ll definitely deal with Faye again.
Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

We take pride in offering an honest, efficient and knowledgeable service to all our clients and candidates, so it is fantastic to read that this was reflected in your experience with us. I am delighted that Faye has impressed you during the recruitment process and have passed on your feedback to her senior management.

Extremely helpful and supportive
Thank you very much for providing this positive feedback.

I am delighted that you have found our team to be helpful and supportive during the recruitment process.

We wish you every success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
The Housing Association team at the Venn Group is adept at supporting its candidates.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

It is great to read that you have been well supported by our Housing Association team. I will definitely pass this feedback on to the consultants and their senior management.

Maire Gerrard
Venn group have been highly professional and extremely helpful right from the start. There is one consultant in particular who provided an exceptional service and that being Will Pardoe!
From the very first phone call i received from him regarding a role in my chosen field all the way to my first day at my new job, he has been extremely helpful and courteous throughout the whole process and is still really quick to respond, help and resolve any issues or queries.
I highly recommend Venn Group as you will for sure feel valued and they'll be able to find you roles best suited for you in no time.
Dear Mubarak,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am thrilled to read that you have been so impressed with Venn Group and more specifically, Will Pardoe. We believe in taking a personal approach to the recruitment process, supporting our candidates at every stage and during their placements through us. It is fantastic to read that Will has ensured you have received an exceptional service, and I will be sure to pass this feedback on to his senior management.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
I have an amazing recruiter who’s supporting me above and beyond what I’ve experienced with other recruiters, I’d recommend them to anyone
Dear Karl,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read your positive feedback about the consultants you worked with. They take their responsibility to support our candidates very seriously, and I am glad this has stood out amongst your experiences with other agencies.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Very professional and supportive of doing their best to secure you a job.
Dear Kamal,

Thank you for your review.

Our consultants take pride in supporting our candidates throughout the recruitment process and during their placements, so it is fantastic to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
I work in present with Venn Group, I am very pleased with the conditions offered but also by the Venn team. I hope we will have a long-term collaboration and keep the promises made.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am very glad that you are enjoying working with us. We take pride in the calibre of our team of consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read comments such as these about them.

Odette was very helpful.
Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review.

I am delighted to read that Odette helped you during the recruitment process. I will be sure to pass this positive feedback on to her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
I started contracting with Venn Group in 2008, they gave me my very first assignment however I took a break from contracting for a few years.
Niki Holdich contacted me in the summer of this year to see what I was doing as she found my details on file.

From the very start Niki was very accommodating and supportive and listened when I told her about my circumstances. She was very emphatic. Niki didn't make me any promises however she did say that she would be working on my behalf to find paid employment. Even when there wasn't anything on the books, she always took the time to listen to me, as I called often as I didn't want to be forgotten. I wasn't.

I was offered an interview with Hammersmith & Fulham and attended however I wasn't in the right frame of mind and didn't think that the interview went well. I was going through a very personal situation which impacted on my performance. When I came out, I spoke to Niki and she was very comforting. I was quite emotional and she was very reassuring when speaking to me. I apologised because I felt that I had let her down; she didn't falter, her main concern was my well being and I thank her for that.

Although I didn't get that assignment, Niki was still working silently in the background for me as she knew what I been through over the last few months. Out of the blue Hammersmith & Fulham contacted Niki and asked for me personally, I felt so overwhelmed. Niki has guided me through the contract process and has been with me every step of the way. I cannot praise her enough for the support she has given, and I start the new contract in two days, with a smile. Thank you Niki :-)
Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

It is absolutely fantastic to read about the support Niki has provided to you over the last few months. I am thrilled that she has managed to assist you in your search for a new role, as it is always the primary objective of our consultants to match skilled professionals with exciting opportunities.

Huge congratulations on securing the job. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
Riley is a excellent - always happy to help and goes above and beyond to make the process flow.
Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have had a positive experience working with Riley. We take pride in the extensive support our consultants provide to the professionals that we partner with, so it is always a pleasure to receive feedback such as this.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
The consultant was very helpful all through the recruitment process,
Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am very glad that our consultants were helpful and supported you throughout the recruitment process.

Maire Gerrard
Sinan Osman provided an efficient and professional service when I was recruiting for a Senior IT Technician. He sent me details of strong, technical candidates and found the candidate to whom we offered. He kept in constant contact throughout the whole process until the candidate commenced employment.
Thank you for providing this review.

It is always fantastic to receive such positive feedback from our clients. I am delighted that we managed to find a suitable candidate to join your team and that the recruitment process was aided by Sinan's constant communication.

We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, and I would like to thank you for bringing attention to Sinan's efforts. I have passed this feedback on to his senior management team.

Maire Gerrard
I am new to Venngroup and Sophie has been ever so lovely and amazing to deal with. She helps out with whatever information you may need about the job. Also very good with reminding and keeps you updated too
Dear Manisa,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about Sophie.

We believe in taking a personal approach to the recruitment process, and our consultants ensure every candidate who works with us is supported. I am thrilled to read that this was reflected in your experience with Sophie and have passed on your comments to her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
Professional, courteous on contact and operates with efficiency. Staff are very helpful and respond promptly to queries. They are good at listening and working with you. This is a good asset for a recruitment agent.

Jacqueline Oti
Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am thrilled that you have been impressed with our approach to the recruitment process. Our staff take pride in providing an efficient, professional and supportive service, so it is fantastic to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Kind regards,
Ok. Thanks.
Dear Ejaz,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that we have managed to assist you in finding work. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Very professional excellent and a pleasure to work with.
Dear Geoffry,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

I am thrilled that you have found us to be a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for giving us a five star rating.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 693 reviews