Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
I dealt with David Preedy for an electrician position. From the first day David made contact he made the entire process as simple as possible. He was always on the end of the phone when I needed help filling out forms etc.
Thank you for your review. It's great to read you found the recruitment process so straightforward. I have passed your review on to David and thank you for taking the time to recognise his service.

Elly Hanna
Currently I am working on an assignment through James Andrews. Previously I was doing all my assignments through VennGroup. Venngroup are excellent and their services are top-class. They are very friendly to talk to and give very genuine feedback. Their goal is to give the best to their customers.
Dear Velauthapillai,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our honestly and straightforward approach so it is superb to read that you have benefited from our friendly and genuine service.

We look forward to having you back working with us!

KInd regards

Elly Hanna
As a highly skilled and extremely important key worker in keeping the country safe I expect the highest standards from anyone recruiting me. Laura Crosby dealt with my position and she was thorough. Dealing with paperwork and negotiating between myself and the client efficiently. I give 5 stars for Laura, she sets an excellent example to anyone looking to go upwards in the recruitment industry.
Thank you so much for your review. I have passed your high praise on to Laura and the management team to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves.

Thank you the work you do and we look forward to a long partnership with you.

Elly Hanna
My consultant, Louis Pearson, contacted me in the Summer of 2019 about a temp assignment at UEL. I secured the temp position, and have just been made permanent there, which I am over the moon about! Louis was honest from the start and has always been supportive. Thank you to Louis and Venn Group colleagues for their continued support!
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on securing your permanent role. I will pass your kind words on to Louis who I'm sure will stay in touch.

Thanks again

Elly Hanna
Outstanding! My Consultant Kim found me the perfect job within days. The efficiency with registering, being compliant and starting work, I found very impressive.

I would highly recommend and refer others to Venn group and would like to take this opportunity to say a massive 'Thank you' to Kim, for the invaluable support, dedication and kindness witnessed throughout.

Charly
Dear Charlene,

Thank you for your fabulous review. It is good to read that you found our service efficient and supportive, as having changed the way we all work, we were determined to uphold these principles of our service.

I will pass on your words to Kim and ensure she gets the recognition she deserves.

Many thanks and stay well.

Elly Hanna
I was recruited by Venn Group in 2019, and was immediately impressed by the way the team operates. They are very professional and provided me with the tips to be successful in my interview. My contact person is Chelcia Gordon. She is such amazing and brilliant in what she does. I am happy with in my current role and if I need any other support. Highly recommend Venn Group.
Dear Delon,

Thank you very much for your review. It is lovely to read that Chelcia and our team supported and impressed you so much. I will be sure to pass your words on and we look forward to a long partnership with you.

thanks a lot
Dear Andrew

Thank you for you five star review. We really appreciate it.

Stay well

Elly Hanna
My personal contact is Jade Garrod who has handled my case in an effective, personable and efficient manner. I have also been significantly impressed by the way in which the team operates as a whole ensuring a seamless service to its users. Highly recommended !!
Dear Jacqui,

Thank you for your lovely review, it was fabulous to read how you benefited from our team ethos.

I will be sure to pass your praise onto Jade and the team

Thanks again and stay well

Elly Hanna
I am very grateful for all the help that Will Pardoe has given me throughout my placement with Venn Group.
Will prepared me extremely well for the interview, was very patient with me and kept in constant contact.
Thanks to you I am enjoying my new job.
This is wonderful news and we will be sure to pass this on to Will. We very much look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
My agent with Alex David and he has been nice and easily approachable. I kept me up to date with what was happening with the client and successfully addressed any issue (e.g. the client prefer paper format for the time sheets).
Dear Francesco,

We are very happy that you have had an successful experience with Venn Group and we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Very good recruiters. Professional, quick to respond, provided excellent tips and information to assist me at the interview so I was well prepared.
Dear Oluwatosin,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we will be sure to passs on the message. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I am very happy with the help I got from Venn group. Ben Cummins provided excellent service, helped me and stayed in contact all throughout the process. It was a pleasure and I would definitely recommend this company.
Dear Neda,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we will be sure to let Ben know of your very kind words. We look forward to continue working with you.

Top man James
Dear Jude,

Thank you for your review and we will be sure to pass on the high praise to James.

Katherine
Teleisha Coulson and the team have been exceptional. I’ve been a locum solicitor for a short time and they have made the journey incredible effortless.

Many thanks to them and I look forward to working with your company through this.
Dear Shamit,

We are extremely happy that your experience with us has been an effortless one. We will let Teleisha and the team know of your kind words, we look forward to working with you.

Katherine
I have been very impressed and more than happy with the help and support from Venn Group and in particular Francesca. The requirements needed and the type of client we was looking for was requested at the eleventh hour and they managed to very efficiently provide us with dedicated time, good communication and ultimately a successful outcome that led to an appointment. This was also following other agencies having the work for some days prior. We also had excellent assistance and support throughout the appointment. A pleasure to work with and look forward to it again.
Dear Daniel,

We are extremely thankful for your very kind words and will be sure to pass this on to Francesca. Very happy we could hit the requirements needed for you and we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I have been happy being a temp for Venn Group. All has gone well with my assignment.
Dear Charmaine,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are glad you are happy working with us. We look forward to continue this.

Kind Regards,

Katherine
Extremely professional service. Venn Group found my CV on one of the job websites and contacted me about a position. I went for the interview and, although I was unsuccessful for that one, I was informed about another position which, long story short, I was able to secure - temporary with a view to permanent, which we are hopeful of achieving.
The communication I have had with the agency has been superb and highly professional. They are always quick to answer any questions I have and are easily one of the best recruitment agencies I have engaged with over the years. Highly recommended.
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We will pass on these extremely kind words. We are very happy that we could work with you and look forward to continue that.

Katherine
I've found all the personnel at Venn that I've had the pleasure to deal with to have a professional, forward thinking and friendly approach. Happy to endorse them to other interims.
Dear Terence,

Thank you for your review and we are happy that we were friendly and professional. We look forward to continue working with you.

very good and helpful
Thank you for your review and we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
This is my first assignment but I can say that i'm very pleased so far
Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for your review and we are happy that you are pleased with your assignment. We look forward to working with you.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 699 reviews