Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"Currently working for Venn very professional always on phone I’f you need them and very reliable when I comes to being paid always in bank on Friday morning"
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our service to be professional and reliable. It is always our primary objective to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible for the skilled professionals we work with, so it's great that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

I hope you continue to enjoy working with Venn Group as your assignment progresses.

Maire Gerrard
"We have hired from Venn Group via Leonie Williams, and found the service to be professional and efficient."
Dear Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am pleased that you have had a good experience working with Venn Group to recruit to your team. We take pride in the efficiency and professionalism of our consultants, so it is a pleasure to read such positive feedback about the service you received from Leonie.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I am very satisfied with the services I was receiving from Leah Holder since April 2018 to date and what I am now receiving from Suborna since my recent change of jobs."
Dear Theodora,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

It is great to read that you have enjoyed working with both Leah and Suborna in your assignments through Venn Group.

I hope we continue to impress you moving forward and wish you every success in your new role.

Maire Gerrard
"Friendly team and always willing to help."
Dear Vela,

Thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback about our team. Our consultants and support staff take pride in offering a friendly and professional service to everyone we work with, so I am very happy this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Very friendly team. Great communication and knowledge sharing. Professional."
Dear Richard,

Thank you for providing this review.

Our consultants take pride in utilising their specialist sector knowledge to guide the professionals we work with in the next steps of their careers. It is fantastic to read in your feedback that you feel you have benefited from this.

I am glad you have enjoyed working with our friendly and professional team so far. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Very quick placement, registration and prompt payment. Thanks x"
Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that we have found you a new role quickly, and that you have been impressed with our overall service.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Very good up till now bèen with them 1 week hope it continues"
Dear Ken,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am happy to read that your initial experience with us has been so positive. I hope our team continue to impress as you move forward in your partnership with us.

We wish you every success in your new role.

Maire Gerrard
"Nicola is very supportive and great at what she does. The process has bee smooth and professional. Really gives me confidence with working with Venn Group."
Dear Meleter,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

It is great to read that you have been left with such a positive impression of Venn Group due to the exceptional service you have received from Nicola. I will be sure to pass on your fantastic feedback to her senior management.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful & professional staff. Would definitely recommend them."
Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for your review.

It is fantastic to read that you have been impressed with the service provided by our staff. Thank you very much for recommending Venn Group to others.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"A really responsive service with great support. I would recommend to others."
Dear Melissa,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback. I am very pleased to read that you have felt well supported throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I have been dealing with Leah Holder over the last few weeks. Her professionalism, dedication, attention to detail and pleasant personality have been very much appreciated. Thank you."
Dear Hana,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback about our brilliant consultants, so thank you for your comments about your experience working with Leah. I have passed these on to both Leah and her senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Jamie has been an excellent consult really helpful and going out of his way to ensure my move to my new role was smooth and I felt happy about everything. I’m sure this is representative of the rest of Venn staff so have to say I’m really impressed. 😊"
Dear Phillip,

Thank you very much for providing this fantastic feedback.

Our consultants take pride in going above and beyond to ensure that the recruitment process is as smooth as possible for the skilled professionals we partner with. It is great to read that your experience with Jamie reflects this, and I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to his management.

I am pleased you have been impressed with Venn Group thus far, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Long problematic administrative nightmare to get some documents, never been through that before and hope not to again!!"
Thank you for providing your review.

I am pleased to see that you would rate our service with four stars. We strive to ensure our process is as smooth as possible for those we work with, so I'd be keen to learn more about your experience with regards to administration. Please do email me with more detail at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"They have been so professional, it’s been a breath of fresh air to deal with an agency that treat you as a person and not a candidate number. Enrolling onto the training was straight forward, uploading all my documentation to be able to contract for Venn Group, again it was so easy. Definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking for perm or temp work. It’s a delight working for them. Trina Laws"
Dear Trina,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

It is an absolute pleasure to read such positive feedback about our consultants. We take pride in their personable and supportive approach to the recruitment process and I am pleased to read that they have made everything easy for you.

Thank you again for your recommendation. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Service was always good.Staff very helpful just have to get rid of umbrella companies."
Dear Greg,

Thank you for providing this review of Venn Group.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our staff to be helpful and have always been satisfied with the service they have provided.

Maire Gerrard
"Very good company to work for and Alex is very helpful"
Dear George,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is fantastic to read your positive comments about working with Venn Group. I would like to thank you for bringing attention to the support Alex has provided to you during the recruitment process, and I will ensure your great feedback is passed on to his management.

Maire Gerrard
"The support and guidance offered by both Jason Woodhouse and Jagdish Bal has been exemplary. The both ensured that I was given the best opportunity to secure the position. I cannot thank either of them enough"
Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass on your praise to Jags and Jason and ensure they get the deserved recognition. Our candidates are central to everything we do and without partnerships with people such as yourself we could not be a success. So I thank you for choosing Venn Group to represent you.

Head of Communications
"I am now working for NECSU on a six month contract. Greg and Saskia have done an excellent job, working out the details and client communications. Nothing is too much trouble for them, always ready to answer any questions you have. Well done to them, and to Venn Group."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Venn Group as your recruitment partner. It is fantastic to read that you felt so supported by our team and I will pass on your feedback to Greg and Saskia.

Thanks again and congratulations on your contract.

Elly Hanna
"The process went smoothly... From the moment of contact till starting the role. James and George from the Bristol team are amazing!"
Dear Grace.

Thank you for your great review.

I have passed on your feedback to George and James and thank you for choosing us as your consultancy.

Heads of Communications
"Really impressed with the efficiency and the pleasant manner of Mark Birch, Abigail Fernandes and Amani Fong. They made registering with them and placing my first appointment a doddle!"
Dear Ivan,

Thank you for your review. I’m glad we made your first placement a doodle, that’s exactly how we intend it to be. I am sure it will be the start of many more with us.

Heads of Communications