Blinds Direct Online Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how Blinds Direct Online made you happy

"Excellent value for money - Quick delivery and good quality - easy to follow fitting instructions and the blinds look great -"
"Brilliant service, nothing was a problem. The quality was great and the price very reasonable, will be recommending this company."
"Ordered 7 blinds. They were delivered promptly, are superb value for money and all the sizes were spot on. Will definitely order again in future."
"Over the last couple of years I have placed 3 separate orders for a total of 6 Venetian blinds . These have all been delivered promptly , are well made to the exact measurements as required. Very easy to fit, top quality product at a great price. They look great, have proved durable and I would definitely recommend this company"
"I ordered roller blinds, one large for a bay window ant two smaller identical blinds. They arrived as told and they are now up in our sitting room. Truly beautiful! I recommend this firm. I am a delighted customer! :) Laila Lilleholt."
"A top quality item delivered very quickly."
"Great blinds. Good quality, perfect fit, and competitive price. Would certainly use this company again."
"Ordered 2 blinds...Arrived 2 days early that was great.... Measurements were spot on.....So easy to put up and good quality.... Great colour goes in my lounge perfect.... Great price... Me and my hubby are very happy with our purchase... Thanks regards"
"Excellent product, just what I needed, quality, easy fitting and perfect measurement, I will be buying more."
"Ordered qty 3 blinds , Quality very good after a couple of little hickups they are all fitted and look really good. I mentioned a couple of hickups but customer service is supurb and I cannot praise them enough for their attention and service. I am about to order two more blinds for the front of the house."
"Very very pleased with the service and quality of the roller blinds that I received great company would highly recommend will be ordering from them defiantly again"
"I ordered a roller blind for the kitchen. Very good quality and a perfect fit. Would have no hesitation in ordering from them again and recommending them. Quick delivery too."
"I purchased two standard Venetian blinds at a very reasonable price and they look fab ! Very pleased 😊"
"I’ve just installed my wooden blinds and they look amazing. I would definitely recommend Blinds Direct. The quality is very good and a very reasonable price. I ordered 3 samples which arrived in 2 days and the blinds arrived within 6 days. I even had to contthem as I had made a mistake on the order. The customer service was brilliant."
"I am really pleased with my Venetian blinds quality really good at a fraction of the cost of the ones I was replacing in my conservatory and even delivered ahead of schedule. Fantastic customer service would seriously recommend this company. I will definitely shop here again."
"Bought 6 venetian blinds came very well packed and are very good blinds, bought 2 more also came quickly and we'll packed, I recommend them highly"
"Very good product and very helpful staff. Such a good price and fast dispatch - would recommend to anyone !"
"blinds damaged in transit returned------ phoned them up sent replacement straight away no hassle---- received them next day would recommend them ---- excellent service"
"Ordered the lemon venetian blinds for an elderly friend and delivery was prompt, within a week. Blinds were easy to fit and look great. She is delighted with them and we will be ordering again :-)"
"Absolutely brilliant. We had a slight problem with one blind and without any quibbles I was informed a replacement was on its way. Fantastic customer services and especially James who dealt with is from the start and was professional courteous and polite . Can't rate this company high enough . Thank you"
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.59 based on 332 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access