Blinds Direct Online Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how Blinds Direct Online made you happy

"Absolute joke of a company, paid 32 days ago for blinds to be delivered within 25 days , 32 days later they inform me they are out of stock , don’t reply to emails , avoid avoid avoid don’t risk your money"
"I have had an absolute nightmare taking delivery of a blind and then when it finally arrived it is missing key parts!!! I feel like dealing with this blind has become my full time job - shouldn’t ordering a blind online be straightforward?"
"Terrible customer service and you are encouraged to take out measurement insurance as it appears mistakes are so common. No wonder based on the buried advice about louvres only. I now have blinds too long and can't use the. They don't want them back and suggest I reorder. Awful."
"Ordered blinds from these ppl, 2 of the same size, both was delivered. Put the 1st set up and was fine, put up the second and they fell to pieces! Informed the company, to which they sent out another pair! When I put them up, they was 2 cms to short! They was swinging and didn’t sit on the window sill as the first set! Informed the company, to which their reply was send in pics, which I did! Now there reply was they only do them to a certain measurement! If this was the case, how come the 1st pair are to the exact measurement and this pair is short! Call themselves a made to measure blind company? This is utter rubbish! Don’t buy from these ppl. They are rubbish at what they do, and when they make a mistake they don’t want to know!! Not exactly cheap either! Stay clear and order elsewhere."
"When the blind arrived there was a problem with the rail the blind would not open and close properly. On the 10th of February I phoned them and they said that they would see another one urgently. Dispite many phone calls and emails it as still not arrived. On the last phone conversation I said that I had waited long enough and asked them to collect the blind and issue a refund yet again I have heard nothing from them My advise would be to buy from another company"
"They refused my return request even though the order arrived very late after the completion of the project!! If you want to buy from them you need to know there return policy not true."
"This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. After using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond in between emails. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for adjustment. Horrendous!"
"This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. We made an order for one blind initially which took over 6 weeks to arrive and with no valid reason for this. I stupidly gave the company the benefit of doubt as they were competitive in their pricing. However, there is a very good reason for this! This is what happened to us. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. One of our blinds is broke as the materials used are very flimsy. Also, after using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond to emails. The emails went backwards and forwards. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for free adjustment. Overall it has been a horrendous experience and the blinds don’t look good!"
"I ordered a standard blind. One arrived which was clearly used or ex display. I informed Blinds Direct and they have been fobbing me off for a month. They keep trying to blame the manufacturer and saying the manufacturer will collect. Needless to say that "the manufacturer" has not been in contact. My contact is with Blinds Direct not some nameless third party. A very poor "used" item. Pathetic customer service If i could award minus 5 Stars, I would It would have been far easier for this company just to send me a new unopened blind...instead, they have naffed me off, made an enemy....one which they really do not want to make ......."
"We placed and paid for an order on the 5th October and today is 25th October. We still have NOT received the blinds."
"I ordered blinds online on their website curtains-blinds.co.uk and spend 515.36. I paid via Paypal. I only got confirmation from Paypal that I paid but nothing from Blinds Direct to acknowledge my order. I then enquired with them and was told via e-mail that they have no record of my order and when I rang they could not find anything either. I have now opened a case on Paypal and asked for my money back."
"A comedy of errors... I don't usually write reviews but they made me feel so special! Too much to explain but i really tried with them and only gave up after 3 months, 2 deliveries and 20 / 30 calls with customer service when they refused to speed up a 3rd delivery and offered what amounted to a £10 discount... they were generally rude and unhelpful after THEY had 1st delivered the wrong size and no frame and 2nd delivered the wrong size and wrong frame which was also damaged... plenty of other sites, go elsewhere!"
"Big mistake ordering from this company, They lie to your face, called three times and my blinds still not with me. Stay away DO not order from them. Apart from the money and the product not deliver as per order more important is your health getting upset wasting your nerves and time with a customer service that lies and lies over again."
"Asked for £11 extra for postage after order placed. Blind arrived and the material was very thin and this caused the colour to be differentvon the bottom where the plastic strip went through. There was no stitching just a clip. The chain was very a very flimsy plastic and kept snapping when i used it. I contacted the company to be told this was normal and a safety feature I have other blinds that do not snap apart when used . I was also advised it was my own fault for not ordering a sample to check the material. I will not be using them again"
"Order #36024 I am unable to write a review as neither of the blinds I ordered from this company have arrived yet. They had the cheek to send me an email informing me that they were delivered last Friday. I am yet to find somewhere on the site to officially complain. VE"
"my order was delivered late and to the incorrect address, when I asked for a refund for the delivery charge due to the errors I was firstly told it was TNT's fault which was a lie and then told it was accident so I wouldn't be getting anything back. Basically if there's a problem with your order they take no responsibility because mistakes happen."
"I got ordered the cheapest roller blind you do, came to size perfect, but the pull cord is so poor it's laughable. Made up of two cords snapped together, every time you pull on it it breaks in two at the join. Awful quality."
"Received dusty and one of the twisty poles broken! Not happy . No reply"
"Fast delivery , thought wow great packaging, opened it up and it was all bent and twisted metal not a happy customer."
"Awful service!!! Defensive staff, thoroughly unhelpful and quick to blame the customer for any confusion. I would never ever buy from them again. Would discourage anyone to do so, as you are left standing there with a faulty unusable product. So disappointed!!!!"
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.60 based on 331 reviews