Blinds Direct Online Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how Blinds Direct Online made you happy

"Quality blind at an excellent price. Easy to order and arrived to my exact specifications in a timely and well packaged manner. Looks a lot more expensive than it was.Happy to recommend."
"Order went easily and arrived quickly on time, fitted spaces excellently and fitting was very easy. Would order from this company again."
"Thanks so much for the blinds , very well made and easy to fit and fast delivery 👍"
"Very good delivery easy to order on line and blind looks very nice up"
"Very quick delivery of blinds in a matter of days and they offer a replacement service if you get the measurements slightly wrong! Great company"
"Great service with fast delivery.brilliant customer service.very helpful.had Venetian and vertical.Very reasonably priced.No need to shop around."
"Easy to fit and looking good."
"Product was delivered within specified timeline. The blinds are good quality and very easy to fit. Overall a quality addition to my bathroom."
"I love the fact that my blinds fit my windows perfectly and compliment my choice of decor. They're also so simple to install, with almost invisible fixings. Definitely worth the price I paid."
"Ordered 5 Venetians which are excellent quality, look great, and fit perfectly. Colour samples came next day, the blinds themselves were with me five days after ordering. Easy. Price wise, they were significantly cheaper than the same options priced elsewhere - more than £100 cheaper than next best price."
"Was a bit sceptical ordering blinds online. However I was really impressed with the quality and the price. The blinds were well packaged and in perfect condition, when they arrived on the day stated. I ordered both 'Perfect fit' and a Venetian blind and was really impressed. So much so, that I recommended 'Blinds direct online' to a family member, who has just moved house. She is really happy too!"
"fab fab fab great fit measurement spot on"
"Excellent Blinds, value for Money and delivery! Faultless"
"With a week to go to move into my house, Blinds Direct really were brilliant The blinds were delivered on the day I moved in & the quality is superb"
"They delivered on time, quality was good and a good price as well!"
"wonderful service we got exactly what we ordered,the delivery was quick and well packaged would recomend this marvelous company 10/10 Thank You"
"Beautiful colour, perfect size , good quality and amazing price. Thank you"
"I was very pleased with my blinds i will be ordering again delivery service very good"
"Easy to order, easy to fit , look amazing and the price is unbeatable"
"So easy to order, arrived quicker than expected and absolutely delighted with the quality of the blinds. They were so easy to fit and would highly recommend this company to family and friends. Will be the first company I would choose for ordering blinds in the future"
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.60 based on 331 reviews