Blinds Direct Online Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how Blinds Direct Online made you happy

"It took three weeks for the company to tell me the fabric was no longer available. Good quality blind but poor customer service"
"Put up my new blinds today and they look fab and what's even better was the price 5 blinds only cost£200.00"
"Almost one year on and the last pair of blinds I ordered still look great so I had no hesitation in re-ordering more. The quality, delivery times and accuracy adhering to my measurements were again very impressive all at a great price. Thanks again!"
"Don't normally feel compelled to add a review, but service and speed of delivery on 20 perfect fit venetian blinds was great. Praise where praise is due, thanks."
"Very good product ! Matte white Venetian blind 180cm x 110cm Perfect size ,easy fitting,great packaging and delivered on time ! Will definitely use again when needed Thanks"
"Asked for £11 extra for postage after order placed. Blind arrived and the material was very thin and this caused the colour to be differentvon the bottom where the plastic strip went through. There was no stitching just a clip. The chain was very a very flimsy plastic and kept snapping when i used it. I contacted the company to be told this was normal and a safety feature I have other blinds that do not snap apart when used . I was also advised it was my own fault for not ordering a sample to check the material. I will not be using them again"
"Good blinds at a very reasonable price coupled with a professional ans personal service. Highly recommended!"
"Silver metallic blind looked great against blue wet wall. Excellent quality and prompt friendly service"
"The blinds and curtains arrived on time and fitted perfectly. I will use them again when I decorate my bedrooms."
"Lots of choice, easy to order, blinds were spot on measurement wise. Delighted. We received our blinds two days earlier than estimated which was great for us. Would recommend."
"Outstanding, prompt service. Great choice of colours and styles. I highly recommend this company."
"Lots of choice and very easy to order. Was impressed with the quality for such a good price and my blind arrived very quickly and was well wrapped."
"excellent blinds. delivered on time. what could be better"
"Unbelievably great service and real quality blinds at such low low costs and so easy to fit, for many years we thought the only way to buy blinds was to bring them and cut them to size (such hassle!!!) However not anymore thanks to this amazing company made to measure blinds at your doorstep. Oh yes and also to mention had a slight issue with one of the blinds and we have been promised a remake with in a few minutes of the conversation. Mr and Mrs Ahmed"
"My blinds were delivered on time and of excellent quality, so easy to install, I will certainly be buying from Blinds Direct again in the future, thank you, very pleased."
"We bought a couple of venetian blinds quite a few months ago which were spot on. No messing and no having to remove excess slats (which my hubby never did anyway!!). So, on revamping our living room this last couple of weeks I decided to have a look at the price for two vertical blinds. We were surprised but extremely delighted with the November sale. Our blinds arrived yesterday, adequately packed and ready for installation which was easy. We are absolutely over the moon with the standard of the blinds and how they look, not to mention how easy it was to order them, and install them. Hilarys - your days are very numbered! We will be back."
"Excellent service after a small problem they went out of their way to make me another rail and bring it to my address within 4 working days, that shows a good company that sorts you out so efficiently. Many thanks"
"simple ordering system, instant payment, I used Paypal, fast delivery. and it took me 15 minutes to install."
"Quality blind at an excellent price. Easy to order and arrived to my exact specifications in a timely and well packaged manner. Looks a lot more expensive than it was.Happy to recommend."
"Order went easily and arrived quickly on time, fitted spaces excellently and fitting was very easy. Would order from this company again."
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.61 based on 329 reviews