Velit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Velit
Read Velit Reviews
Excellent service, nothing was a problem purchasing our KJIII. Highly recommended, customer service and after sales are exceptional.
Great customer service, best price I could find online and fast delivery. Can't recommend highly enough.
Great help and guidance through the purchase and quick, easy delivery. Now to master the art of pizza making!
Amazing service with regard to the provision of product and online chat then texts option to answer any questions and support if needed pre & post order.
Sam was amazing so professional and the product and value outstanding. Delivery very prompt, small area that needed follow up but Sam immediately on the case to resolve. Would recommend .
So pleased I’d found Velit!
I am so happy with our Ooni Oven!! There is so much you can do with it , not only pizzas which is a plus! we are also so pleased with the outstanding service that we have received from the Velit Team— very impressed with their attention to detail as well. I would highly recommend to purchase through them.
Velit 5 star review on 22nd February 2021 Velit 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
The service was absolutely fantastic from start to finish! Velit helped me select the Morso Forno Deluxe Garden Set after discussing my needs. I cannot rate this enough, it’s amazing!!! Great for cooking meats and pizzas and also amazing for outdoor parties/gatherings especially that go into the evening! Great purchase, highly recommend.
The customer service I received was second to none. There were massive supply issues all over the UK and beyond on KJ products, yet sam kept me informed and then on Xmas eve all wrapped up in Xmas paper I finally received my cast iron kJ grills...to say I’d got an extra Xmas prezzie was an understatement and then the sun came out all ready for me to put them to the test...even in the UK at Xmas!
Really happy with my service from Velit. They couldn't do enough.
Excellent experience, I ordered a Kamado Joe Classic 2 and it came next day. The Cover was unavailable but the communication was good, offering a refund if I wanted it.
Fantastic service from start to finish, absolutely love our Kamado Joe III
Excellent customer service and hassle-free delivery.
Competitive price,fast delivery
Velit 5 star review on 18th February 2021 Velit 5 star review on 18th February 2021 Velit 5 star review on 18th February 2021
I can not recommend this company highly enough. The service I received from Sam was second to none and she pulled out all the stops to make sure I had my full order for my husbands birthday and was even kind enough to check he had a great day. I really appreciate all you did in such a friendly and prompt manner. Thanks
The product arrived sooner than the timescales I was given. It is fantastic quality and the customer service was excellent. I will definitely be buying from Velit again
Thankyou Jacqui, I hope you enjoy your new oven!! Hope to hear from you again if you need anything... Sam....
Great service from start to finish, had minor issue with the order that was dealt with swiftly. Highly recommended, great company to deal with.
Thankyou Garry, pleased you were happy with everything and we got you sorted. Thanks Sam...
Still not received the tongs. Had to order second pair as first bent. Been waiting weeks and kept being told they are on there way.
Velit is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews