Vegascart Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vegascart

How would you rate Vegascart ?

Chris Springer
Verified Buyer
"Was apprehensive as i'd not heard of VegasCart before. But best price around ANYWHERE, and got exactly what I wanted. Can't ask for more. Thanks Chris"
Laura Desborough
Verified Buyer
"True to their word... The key code was emailed across within the time frame stated and have had no problems"
Pauline Ng
Verified Buyer
"Would order from Vegas cart, didn't have to wait too long for order to arrive, liked the extra bit of security as a new customer"
Katie Murphy
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my purchase from Vegas Cart - excellent value for money, especially when you consider the prices that some retailers offer their software at. The only thing I would say is that the system of having to call and leave a message in order to redeem your purchase is a little strange and off-putting. Particularly as one of the numbers that are listed to ring does not say that it is linked to Vegas Cart when you call to leave your message. Otherwise a great service. Thanks."
Paul Willison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price and very easy to purchase and install. Will use again for sure."
"Very efficient with clear instructions, prompt delivery"
Stephen Holland
Verified Buyer
"Great value, easy online ordering followed by quick delivery of the product and clear instructions for use. This is the second time I've bought from Vegascart and I will definitely do so again. Undercut the manufacturer'specifications price by 50%."
Judy Stallard
Verified Buyer
"Superb service delivered when promised. Would recommend them for good service with super prices."
Anthony Asquith
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and relatively cheap too happy days!"
Ceri Geary
Verified Buyer
"Have bought two products so far; Microsoft Office and Norton 360. Both were considerably cheaper than competitors' prices which initially made me very wary but everything seems to work fine. We had an initial problem with Microsoft Office but just called the Microsoft helpline number provided and they sorted us out which shows that the products are genuine. Customer service is not the slickest ever seen but to be honest I'd rather pay less and put up with it!"
Owen McMahon
Verified Buyer
"Item purchased quickly & easily. Installation was also simplified. Would purchase again from Vegascart."
Vegascart is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews