VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk
Read VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

sales@veewee.co.uk

Tell us how VeeWee.co.uk made you happy
Ordered several times from VeeWee now and the majority of items required have been available all at competitive price especially if discount code available, items arrive in a couple of days with free delivery, fully recommend VeeWee
Great service.
great service and advice which saves sending parts back+++++++++++++++++
Great prices and rapid delivery.
Done a next day delivery before 10 am which came on a Monday after 1 pm! not the Saturday.
I ordered on a Friday. On there website it does not say next working day delivery only next day delivery. Apoun speaking to vee wee I was quite frankly told that in the small print on another page that there is no Saturday delivery! On the checkout page it says otherwise!!!!

I was assured I would receive my postage of £12 back and was happy with this response. Instead I received £5 back and a rude response from your team!!!

Such a shame! In the world of Volkswagens I’ve always been meet with nice attitudes this occasion it was not good on your behalf vee wee I shall not be using you again or recommending you to anyone!
Delivered promptly and all parts were spot on except the shoe fitting kit which was for an earlier type bus.
Easy to order and very prompt delivery.
Quick efficient delivery.
Bang on😃👍
very good service
1st class service extremely helpful very promt post would recommend this company.
Really happy with the product, and a lot cheaper than the other VW specialists for the same product.
As always had the stock and I fitted the parts the same day. Great.
Always helpful and very knowledgable on correct parts required.
Looked everywhere for a magnetic drain plug for my Aircooled VW campervan. Found one at VeeWee for a fair price and free delivery.
Best price around by a fair whack too!
Useuly it's good last order I made a mistake with my address I wrote UK instead of Malta I send an email but I got no answer
Good price, fast delivery, no problems.
Placed my order the 18/11 and now its 26/11 still havent heard enything. /Pär
Quick delivery helpfull web site, handy to have an up to date brochure
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 689 reviews