VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk
Read VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

sales@veewee.co.uk

Tell us how VeeWee.co.uk made you happy
Veewee sent me the wrong product, I asked for an exchange, but they completely ignored my request and offered a refund. All in all not very happy with their service and still waiting for satisfaction and resolution.
no communication as to when the crankcases where coming after payment had to sit and wait in every day just in case. communication is essential.
when I got the crankcases the exterior of them was very rough no very pleasing considering they were vw parts especially when I spent £774 on them.
perhaps better photographs would be a good idea.
Easy to order and quick delivery time
An excellent service. Despite the problems caused by the coronavirus pandemic, my goods were delivered within two days of placing order.
Competitive prices quick delivery very satisfied
Hi, the track rod ends that I received were not the correct ones for my '66 karmann ghia, when I phoned on Friday afternoon someone at veewee hung up on me, after phoning again, the phone went straight to answer phone, I then spoke to someone on the Chester phone number who was very helpful and told me to email the Birmingham branch which I did. I'm not happy with the guy from Birmingham veewee, I need a refund on the parts that do not fit my car, thanks, Mr. Bernard Smith.
Brilliant service
Excellent speedy delivery esspecially during these challenging times. Just hope it fits ok.
Arrived today - as described
Hi,
Thanks A Lot. " VERY VERY GOOD SERVICE "
Thanks Again.
Very good website impressed with the range of items and the prices
Order was delivered in very good condition quickly with plenty of packaging around the parts for our Beetle restoration. will use this firm many more times i'm sure.
Fast delivery and great products.
I sent you an email to ask you details about my order, but I didn’t receive a response yet!
In stock quick free delivery
Delivery on time and the goods as described.
Products delivered and as expected. Compared to other online orders I feel the communication was poor. I got an email confirming order but no follow up emails whatsoever. Be nice to get an email saying items dispatched and a rough idea of when I will receive them. Even emailed to ask and never got a reply
Easy to order, very good discounted pricing and prompt free delivery. Recommend highly!
The parts I ordered were well priced and fitted my bay with no problem, the time the items took to reach me was fantastic. Would definitely use them again, oh and did I mention free postage brilliant
Really disappointed. Ordered and paid on line. One lot of parts arrived one day but one part was missing. I emailed the customer service, never had a response. Two days later the other part arrives. Unwrap it, it's wrong part. Not only that but on my invoice it is listed as the right part. So I go back to my order and look to make sure. I infact had ordered the right part for me but on the invoice it had be changed and wrong part sent. Called to check and was told sorry, cant order you another part now! Just a bit poor really. Still waiting for my refund for my Rear Beetle Lid.
Next day delivery and quality goods, doing what they say on the tin!
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.44 based on 702 reviews