VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk
Read VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

sales@veewee.co.uk

Tell us how VeeWee.co.uk made you happy
Great service, fast delivery. Thanks
Quality product Arrived on time Good service No complaints at all
Ordered a week ago still waiting for my items. Wont be using VeeWee.co.uk again. Very disappointing
Very pleased with your service. Thanks
Great very easy site, with sensible prices will definitely use again
THE REASON I GAVE A VERY GOOD WAS DUE TO THEM SENDING WRONG ITEM BUT THEY RESLOVED IT SO FAST GEAT AFTERSALES TEAM
Fast delivery of my bug parts. I was kept updated on delivery times and the price and quality were really good.
Veewee sent me the wrong product, I asked for an exchange, but they completely ignored my request and offered a refund. All in all not very happy with their service and still waiting for satisfaction and resolution.
no communication as to when the crankcases where coming after payment had to sit and wait in every day just in case. communication is essential.
when I got the crankcases the exterior of them was very rough no very pleasing considering they were vw parts especially when I spent £774 on them.
perhaps better photographs would be a good idea.
Easy to order and quick delivery time
An excellent service. Despite the problems caused by the coronavirus pandemic, my goods were delivered within two days of placing order.
Competitive prices quick delivery very satisfied
Hi, the track rod ends that I received were not the correct ones for my '66 karmann ghia, when I phoned on Friday afternoon someone at veewee hung up on me, after phoning again, the phone went straight to answer phone, I then spoke to someone on the Chester phone number who was very helpful and told me to email the Birmingham branch which I did. I'm not happy with the guy from Birmingham veewee, I need a refund on the parts that do not fit my car, thanks, Mr. Bernard Smith.
Brilliant service
Excellent speedy delivery esspecially during these challenging times. Just hope it fits ok.
Arrived today - as described
Hi,
Thanks A Lot. " VERY VERY GOOD SERVICE "
Thanks Again.
Very good website impressed with the range of items and the prices
Order was delivered in very good condition quickly with plenty of packaging around the parts for our Beetle restoration. will use this firm many more times i'm sure.
Fast delivery and great products.
I sent you an email to ask you details about my order, but I didn’t receive a response yet!
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 689 reviews