Veals Fishing Tackle Reviews

Unity Street

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Veals Fishing Tackle made you happy

"Have bought a fair bit of fishing tackle from veals over the years and they are always willing to give some genuine advice and guidance. Recently got back into target sports and the gents at the counter were hugely helpful with choosing a gun for my son and a new rifle for myself,Dave even gave me a quick tutorial before I left on my new purchase. Spot on guys."
"Great service as usual.. Only people I could find on line that had the line in stock that I wanted."
"Easy to use website and quick to purchase voucher"
"This is the second time I've ordered on-line and once again outstanding. Communication is good and delivery is quick. Thanks"
"I bought a float rod and reel set for my nephew. The order was delivered in two days which was good. The rod and reel are very good quality for the price and my nephew was very happy with the set."
"Always helpful, as a none Angler I haven't a clue what to buy for the fishing mad side of the family, if I use the shop i always get amazing advice and when I am in a hurry vouchers purchased on the website are always quickly received"
"Very happy easy to talk 2 will shop again"
"Nice easy transaction"
""Excellent service!" Was hunting high & low for a couple of spools of Gardner GT-HD in 15lb.....& was struggling big time. Quick email to these guys, 2 spools in-stock (which were put aside), ordered next morning, & it's just arrived."
"Excellent reception and gave me confidence in the Item I wished to purchase"
"Had what I needed in stock at a good price. Delivered promptly, well packed. It's always been thus!"
"The rod was delivered when Veals said it would be and was very well packaged. Veals offered the best price I could find for the rod."
"We found it to be a good idea offering gift vouchers ( could be made easier by offering set amounts rather than 2 x etc. Also good site for looking at gifts for fishermen."
"The service I received was absolutely excellent. I set them a challenge and they surpassed themselves. Highly recommend this company."
"Very quick delivery. Excellent service"
"Really good customer service and great prices as well!"
"I was able to order a gift for my son's birthday."
"Fast and efficient service"
"Really Easy"
"Good range of products, prompt service."
Veals Fishing Tackle is rated 4.88 based on 118 reviews