Vawoo.co.uk Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Vawoo.co.uk deliver?

How can I contact Vawoo.co.uk?

+442036702131

Tell us how Vawoo.co.uk made you happy

"Bought a pack of juul pods here is the link https://vawoo.co.uk/devices/pod-system/juulpod-glacier-mint-4-pack/. they seem authentic and are quite good. I recommend this vawoo site."
Are you Vawoo.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I used this website twice already. Those guys attracted me because of their prices, they are very competitive. in plus fast delivery and a huge number of juices, it's good for my new taste experience. absolutely recommend"
Hi Stephy,

Thank you for leaving a review.
We are very glad to have you among our satisfied clients.
We promise we won't let you down.

Take a look on our coming Promotions, there are plenty more coming soon.

Best regards,
Vawoo
"Was looking for a new stainless steel box mod and found a good deal on this new store. Elsewhere same mod + tank (kit) sells for around 40P, I had other tank collection home so I took the 2 mods for 20P each to have a free delivery (from 30P +) second one will use as a present. Service was good, had the items delivered in 2 days, quality is Ok. Overall give them 5 stars for a fresh start."
Hi Nick,

Thank you for leaving a review. You were first to review Vawoo on this service and we are glad you found what you were looking for on our marketplace.

You mentioned that you will get the second mod to someone as a present. We really hope this present could change someone's life and will help this person to quit smoking in favor of vaping. We as a company appreciate your guest and we'd like to say thank you and we also give you a £10 credit for your next purchase on Vawoo.

Best regards,