Variety Cruises Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Variety Cruises

About Variety Cruises: Variety Cruises, a Greece-based cruise company is excited to announce that 2018 marks its 50th Anniversary year in the small cruise ship industry. Embracing the philosophy of elegance, intimacy and adventure, Variety Cruises operates 11 state-of-the-art SOLAS certified yachts hosting less than 72 passengers around the world. Each yacht has an intimate ambiance and a community of like-minded fellow travelers. Known for its high passenger-to-crew ratio, averaging 2 passengers to 1
crew, Variety staff offer personal attention to all passengers.

Since 1968, Variety Cruises as a family-owned cruise company has been delivering
cruise experiences that focus on the destination, while guests enjoy unique benefits of what small ships offers. Our ships serve handpicked destinations worldwide including Greece, the Adriatic Sea, Bali & Indonesian islands, the Red Sea, Egypt & Jordan, the Cape Verde Islands, the Seychelles, Costa Rica & the Panama, Cuba, Spain & Portugal, and Iceland. Variety Cruises’ ships dock right in the heart of the destination and offer multiple swim stops right off the vessel in secluded bays. To learn more, please visit http://www.varietycruises.com/.

+30 210 6919191

club@varietycruises.com

214-216 Syngrou Avenue

How would you rate Variety Cruises?

"M/S Galileo, Fantastic Ship. We traveled on the 16 of August 2014. Cabin 5 was our home for the week. Nice size, good beds, and very clean. Maritia was on top of every want and need. Excursions were very organized and it was nice to have such a small group, every thing was very personal. she new everyone by name and where they were from. She had great tips of the local areas we visited. I even fell on the ship (my fault) when no one was around and she was there with ice packs before I could get up for my ankle. She was just great!!!! The Bartender, Valerie was so much fun . Mixing drinks laughing and making everyone feel right home. Anna and the staff were always there with coffee and a nice smile for the day. Great trip with fun memories, and we will be back again soon!! Tracy and Sam"
Dear Tracy and Sam,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your week on board the M/S Galileo on our Jewels of the Cyclades cruise. It is wonderful to hear that the accommodation and crew have made you feel like home, and that you were satisfied with the friendliness and professionalism of the crew on board as well as with the quality of the excursions ashore.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board one of our ships soon.

With very kind regards,

The Variety Cruises Team
"This is my first time with Variety Cruises and it was for Jewel of Cyclades from 9 Aug until 16 Aug. I have to say it exceeded my expectations. Using a small cruise ship like M/S Galileo is totally a different experience compare to big cruise ships. We could actually dock at the ports of the islands and/or swimming locations which are remote with crystal clear water. The services on-board was excellent and very personal as you don't have many passengers - max is 50 passengers, I think. There is basically no queue during embarkation and disembarkation at ports. I totally love it. Given the chance, I would definitely do another cruise with Variety Cruises. Thumbs up! Regards, Bon"
Dear Bon,

Thank you for leaving a review of your cruise experience on board the M/S Galileo encircling the most beautiful Jewels of the Cyclades.

It is with great pleasure to hear that the cruise exceeded your expectations. The key points of small ship cruising that you have mentioned above, along with the dedication of the crew on board as well as the well-chosen stopovers is what makes the cruise experience with Variety Cruises truly unique.

Safe travels and Sea you soon!

With best regards,
The Variety Cruises Team
"We were on board Harmony V on the classical Greek Cruise. We found the experience to be wonderful. All the crew were attentive and the level of service was very high. Meals on board were great, so much better than expected. We really enjoyed being able to get on and off the ship at the Ports we were in, a major advantage on being on a small ship. It was easy to join into group activities and also to take time out to do our own thing."
Dear Corrine,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Yacht Cruise Experience on board the M/Y Harmony V. We are particularly delighted to hear that the food quality on board exceeded your expectations and that you were so satisfied by the professionalism of the crew on board. Last but not least, the concept of our cruises lies exactly on the ability to get on and off the ship at one's pace. Also, our itineraries are indeed carefully crafted to daily combine excursions and activities with enough time for our guests to make their own arrangements!

Thank you for choosing Variety Cruises, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board one of our ships soon.

Sea you soon,
The Variety Cruises Team
"I had a wonderful time on this cruise!! The staff and everyone was so pleasant and nice! I felt right at home! Our cruise director was amazing as well as his assistant! I saw and learned so much on my trip I am truly grateful that we were blessed with such an amazing bunch of people! I cannot wait to go on my next cruise!!! =)"
Dear Taylor,

Thank you for leaving a review of your cruise experience in Greece.
It is with great pleasure to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your week with Variety Cruises staff and fellow guests and we look forward to welcoming you home soon :)

With kind regards,
"HarmonyV classic greese"
"My experience aboard the Harmony V, Classical Greece tour was amazing. The service and the activities on board, the excursions on shore and the new friendships created, made for an unforgettable holiday. On this holiday, I was able to relax and have many laughs, learn about a new culture and its history and experience new activities....what more can one ask for!? Thank you so much to the Variety Cruise Team! My family and I are already planning another journey aboard your wonderful ships"
"Classical Greece. Excellent crew, meals and excursions. Beds in room very comfortable but should have been a bit higher off the floor to accommodate luggage storage during trip. In addition, bathroom had all necessary amenities, but shower did not drain properly because the drain was located on the opposite side that the boat listed constantly. Had to turn water on and off constantly during shower to prevent overflow. Would recommend this trip to others, but also recommend some maintenance updating of ship."
"We were on the Harmony V for a cruise around the Greek islands. It was a beautiful trip and the crew was very accommodating. I am looking forward to cruising with Variety again in the future and have already recommended it to family and friends."
"We received a friendly and professional welcome when we arrived at the Galilieo, this was maintained throughout the whole of the cruise. All the staff were excellent, food very good and the excursions well worth taking. It's worth mentioning that the tour guides, especially in Athens and Delos were exceptional - informative and entertaining. Would recommend your holidays to other holidaymakers. Only slightly annoying item, which I would guess is out of your control, is that the air conditioning in the cabin at night was loud, we ended up using ear plugs - but overall stays the same - excellent."
Yaroslavna
Verified Buyer
"I had a chance to experience a great Seychelles trip on Pegasos board. For all my family it was a really wonderful trip! Especially we appreciated the award winning cuisine and a possibility to see lot of islands in just one week. The crew was extremely friendly and nice! Overall, we had an amazing week with Variety Cruises. Keep going!"
"We traveled on the Galileo, August 2-9, 2014 and it was, by far, the best family vacation we've ever taken. The ship was comfortable, the food was delicious and plentiful, the crew was awesome -- everything was just perfect! Each island we visited was beautiful and different. The swim stops were an added bonus. I really can't say enough wonderful things about it. We were so sad when the cruise ended. Thank you!!!!"
"Encircling the Cyclades on MS Galileo. This was a thoroughly enjoyable trip around the Cyclades, the balance of activity and time to relax suited us very well. The visits to Delos, Santorini ( including Akrotiri ) and Paros were excellent lead by personable knowledgable guides well worth doing. All the crew and hospitality staff and the tour co- ordinator were first class as was the food I really couldn't fault it"
"Our Classical Greek cruise on board the Harmony V was a wonderful experience, especially being a smaller boat carrying 50 passengers. The crew were very dedicated to making our experience of small boat cruising an everlasting memory. The cabins were spacious and well fitted out. Altogether, a beautiful boat. Joseph, our cruise director was excellent - very well organised and very knowledgeable with the history of every place visited explained and; his helpful hints of places to visit after his orientation walks of the various islands was most helpful, including a good variety/choice of on shore restaurants to dine in. We enjoyed the daily newsletters and also Joseph and the Captain kept us very well informed as to weather conditions and what to expect, especially during the days when a decision needed to be made not to proceed to Crete. Thank you for keeping us safe. This was the first Variety Cruise we had been on and would recommend this particular cruise to anyone considering cruising the Greek Islands. Sue and Mike McGuire New Zealand"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. The staff crew catering... all superb. Wonderful settings on and off Gallileo and of course the swims off board ...bbq on the Sunday Greek dancing evening ...loved it all.... Well done. Certainly will be interested in further voyages with you. Many Thanks Kathy Peter and Roger Webb"
"Galeleo around the Cyclades for 7 nights. Island stopoffs were well chosen. The crew were a delight to deal with. All guests loved the cruise as did we."
"Thea, George and the whole crew were great. This was our first cruising experience, and now we are hooked. We plan on using Variety in the future. Bruce & Leslie Taylor"
"While we've been of many cruises in the past (US, South Pacific, Mediterranean, etc...) We were very impressed with the dedication of the crew, the quality of the rooms, food, and the sites. While the cruise package is advertised for adults, my 2 children (6 & 8 years old) really had a blast and are longing for another such cruise. Since travelling with Variety Cruises, we have decided not to go on large cruises (i.e. Carnival, Royal Caribbean, MSC) that have over 2000+ people on board. The cosy atmosphere of a smaller cruise ship like what Variety Cruises offers is much more convivial."
"DU 22 AU 29 JUIN 2014 LE LONG DES COTES ADRIATIQUES SUR LE BATEAU PAN ORAMA"
"Cylades, Gallileo, The trip was wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone over 30 yrs. The meals were delicious and well presented. Crew were informative and obliging. We enjoyed the swimming and opps to do day trips."
"I spent a week in heaven on the Panoram a II Aegean Odyssey. We visited a different port each day, including Mykonos, Santorini and Kusadasi, Turkey and several others. It was an enriching, interesting, FUN and, importantly, TASTY experience. The crew on board the Panorama II were excellent. The food was amazing. The fellow guests were fast friends. And the destinations were all beautiful!"
Variety Cruises is rated 4.88 based on 135 reviews