Variety Cruises Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Variety Cruises

About Variety Cruises: Variety Cruises, a Greece-based cruise company is excited to announce that 2018 marks its 50th Anniversary year in the small cruise ship industry. Embracing the philosophy of elegance, intimacy and adventure, Variety Cruises operates 11 state-of-the-art SOLAS certified yachts hosting less than 72 passengers around the world. Each yacht has an intimate ambiance and a community of like-minded fellow travelers. Known for its high passenger-to-crew ratio, averaging 2 passengers to 1
crew, Variety staff offer personal attention to all passengers.

Since 1968, Variety Cruises as a family-owned cruise company has been delivering
cruise experiences that focus on the destination, while guests enjoy unique benefits of what small ships offers. Our ships serve handpicked destinations worldwide including Greece, the Adriatic Sea, Bali & Indonesian islands, the Red Sea, Egypt & Jordan, the Cape Verde Islands, the Seychelles, Costa Rica & the Panama, Cuba, Spain & Portugal, and Iceland. Variety Cruises’ ships dock right in the heart of the destination and offer multiple swim stops right off the vessel in secluded bays. To learn more, please visit http://www.varietycruises.com/.

+30 210 6919191

club@varietycruises.com

214-216 Syngrou Avenue

Tell us how Variety Cruises made you happy

"Variety was FAR better than any 'big ship' cruise we've been on. They accommodated all our requests, and we got to know our fellow passengers - and had a much better experience - than we would have had we done the same cruise on a biugger ship or by bus or driving. Thanks!!"
""jewels of the cyclades" on the boat GALILEO (30/09/2014) in twin bedded cabin we enjoy very much this cruise ! because : - there are only 45 persons and no children with much crew we enjoy : the cruise program with visit archeological sites and swim stops with BBQ - reading on the sun desk - breakfast , buffet and diner very good, and it was very nice to go in traditionel greek tavernas christine sassard from FRANCE du sud"
"Yannis and Marita and the rest of the crew made our sailing experience very comfortable and pleasant. The entire crew was hospitable and polite. It would be nice to have hand lotion in the room."
"Classical Greece cruise on MY HarmonyV. We loved our cruise experience. All staff from the boys greeting you as you came back on board every time, to the cabin staff, house keeping, wait staff, cruise director, and captain and crew were very friendly and obliging in making our time with them personal and an enjoyable experience. Everyone was always willing to take the time for a chat or answer questions. We were very impressed with one of the waiters Vic. Watching him work was amazing. He had a keen eye for all the needs of the passengers in the dining room , with a subtle wit and sense of humour which was very engaging. If the opportunity arose to travel to a destination of interest for us with your company, we would, and would have no hesitation in recommending variety cruises to family, friends and colleagues."
Dear Scott and Noelene,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent Variety Cruises Yacht Cruise Experience.
It with such great pleasure to read that your week on board the M/Y Harmony V has been so enjoyable, with the staff on board always attentive, providing such personal service.

We thank you for choosing Variety Cruises and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board with us very soon.

With best regards,
The Variety Cruises Team

"Truly amazing experience and unforgettable days on board of Variety Cuises yachts! Enjoying the most of each destination in privacy and comfort of Variety vessels, and being indulged by always nice and friendly staff attention. Amazing plan of exclusive holidays for demanding travellers!"
Dear Elena,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your recent Classical Greece cruise on board the M/Y Harmony V. It is with great pleasure to hear that you appreciated the Variety Cruises concept. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you both back on board one of our ships for your 3rd Variety cruise soon.

Thank you and Sea you soon.
VC
"All wonderful - just a couple of comments: Nowhere to dry of swimming kit. Didn't get on very well travelling over night - missing the scenery which was a shame, and the motion and engine noise stopped me sleeping. Otherwise had a great trip - and congrats to Dietmar who was so well informed and efficient!"
Dear Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent Yacht Cruise Experience on board the M/Y Harmony V.

It is with great pleasure to hear that your overall experience has been so positive and that the Cruise Director on board has been so professional and attentive. We also thank you for your suggestions on the cabin facilities and have forwarded them to the Operations Department. Last but not least, it is indeed inevitable that in two out of the seven nights of the cruise, the vessel overnights at sea in order for the guests to enjoy most time on the destination the next day.

We wish to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board one of our ships soon.

Thank you again, and Sea you soon.

Best regards,
The Variety Cruises Team
"Hello I am very happy to supply our review of Harmony V. The Staff Exceptional. The Captain remarkable as to the complete management of the vessel. The cleanliness of the Cabins. The knowledge of your staff as to the locations visited. I would be happy to recommend Harmony V to anyone that visits Greece. Thank You. Terry Parathyras"
Dear Terry,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on your recent Classical Greece Yacht Cruise Experience. It is with such great pleasure to hear that the Captain and Crew have been so professional, efficient and attentive.

We thank you for choosing Variety Cruises and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board one of our ships soon.

Sea you soon.

The Variety Cruises Team
"Greek Islands, Panorama II, We had a wonderful time. The crew was marvellous, the sea was kind, the stop overs and visits were fantastic, the guides and tour director were all very knowledgable -- wish my history teacher way back at school could have been half as good! The food was amazing, what else can I say? Thanks for a wonderful experience."
Dear Helen and John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your Aegean Odyssey cruise on board the Panorama II. It is with such great pleasure to hear that your week on board has in all aspects been excellent!
We thank you for choosing Variety Cruises and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back home soon.

Safe travels and Sea you soon!

The Variety Cruises Team
"M/S Galileo, Fantastic Ship. We traveled on the 16 of August 2014. Cabin 5 was our home for the week. Nice size, good beds, and very clean. Maritia was on top of every want and need. Excursions were very organized and it was nice to have such a small group, every thing was very personal. she new everyone by name and where they were from. She had great tips of the local areas we visited. I even fell on the ship (my fault) when no one was around and she was there with ice packs before I could get up for my ankle. She was just great!!!! The Bartender, Valerie was so much fun . Mixing drinks laughing and making everyone feel right home. Anna and the staff were always there with coffee and a nice smile for the day. Great trip with fun memories, and we will be back again soon!! Tracy and Sam"
Dear Tracy and Sam,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your week on board the M/S Galileo on our Jewels of the Cyclades cruise. It is wonderful to hear that the accommodation and crew have made you feel like home, and that you were satisfied with the friendliness and professionalism of the crew on board as well as with the quality of the excursions ashore.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board one of our ships soon.

With very kind regards,

The Variety Cruises Team
"This is my first time with Variety Cruises and it was for Jewel of Cyclades from 9 Aug until 16 Aug. I have to say it exceeded my expectations. Using a small cruise ship like M/S Galileo is totally a different experience compare to big cruise ships. We could actually dock at the ports of the islands and/or swimming locations which are remote with crystal clear water. The services on-board was excellent and very personal as you don't have many passengers - max is 50 passengers, I think. There is basically no queue during embarkation and disembarkation at ports. I totally love it. Given the chance, I would definitely do another cruise with Variety Cruises. Thumbs up! Regards, Bon"
Dear Bon,

Thank you for leaving a review of your cruise experience on board the M/S Galileo encircling the most beautiful Jewels of the Cyclades.

It is with great pleasure to hear that the cruise exceeded your expectations. The key points of small ship cruising that you have mentioned above, along with the dedication of the crew on board as well as the well-chosen stopovers is what makes the cruise experience with Variety Cruises truly unique.

Safe travels and Sea you soon!

With best regards,
The Variety Cruises Team
"We were on board Harmony V on the classical Greek Cruise. We found the experience to be wonderful. All the crew were attentive and the level of service was very high. Meals on board were great, so much better than expected. We really enjoyed being able to get on and off the ship at the Ports we were in, a major advantage on being on a small ship. It was easy to join into group activities and also to take time out to do our own thing."
Dear Corrine,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Yacht Cruise Experience on board the M/Y Harmony V. We are particularly delighted to hear that the food quality on board exceeded your expectations and that you were so satisfied by the professionalism of the crew on board. Last but not least, the concept of our cruises lies exactly on the ability to get on and off the ship at one's pace. Also, our itineraries are indeed carefully crafted to daily combine excursions and activities with enough time for our guests to make their own arrangements!

Thank you for choosing Variety Cruises, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on board one of our ships soon.

Sea you soon,
The Variety Cruises Team
"I had a wonderful time on this cruise!! The staff and everyone was so pleasant and nice! I felt right at home! Our cruise director was amazing as well as his assistant! I saw and learned so much on my trip I am truly grateful that we were blessed with such an amazing bunch of people! I cannot wait to go on my next cruise!!! =)"
Dear Taylor,

Thank you for leaving a review of your cruise experience in Greece.
It is with great pleasure to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your week with Variety Cruises staff and fellow guests and we look forward to welcoming you home soon :)

With kind regards,
"HarmonyV classic greese"
"My experience aboard the Harmony V, Classical Greece tour was amazing. The service and the activities on board, the excursions on shore and the new friendships created, made for an unforgettable holiday. On this holiday, I was able to relax and have many laughs, learn about a new culture and its history and experience new activities....what more can one ask for!? Thank you so much to the Variety Cruise Team! My family and I are already planning another journey aboard your wonderful ships"
"Classical Greece. Excellent crew, meals and excursions. Beds in room very comfortable but should have been a bit higher off the floor to accommodate luggage storage during trip. In addition, bathroom had all necessary amenities, but shower did not drain properly because the drain was located on the opposite side that the boat listed constantly. Had to turn water on and off constantly during shower to prevent overflow. Would recommend this trip to others, but also recommend some maintenance updating of ship."
"We were on the Harmony V for a cruise around the Greek islands. It was a beautiful trip and the crew was very accommodating. I am looking forward to cruising with Variety again in the future and have already recommended it to family and friends."
"We received a friendly and professional welcome when we arrived at the Galilieo, this was maintained throughout the whole of the cruise. All the staff were excellent, food very good and the excursions well worth taking. It's worth mentioning that the tour guides, especially in Athens and Delos were exceptional - informative and entertaining. Would recommend your holidays to other holidaymakers. Only slightly annoying item, which I would guess is out of your control, is that the air conditioning in the cabin at night was loud, we ended up using ear plugs - but overall stays the same - excellent."
"I had a chance to experience a great Seychelles trip on Pegasos board. For all my family it was a really wonderful trip! Especially we appreciated the award winning cuisine and a possibility to see lot of islands in just one week. The crew was extremely friendly and nice! Overall, we had an amazing week with Variety Cruises. Keep going!"
"We traveled on the Galileo, August 2-9, 2014 and it was, by far, the best family vacation we've ever taken. The ship was comfortable, the food was delicious and plentiful, the crew was awesome -- everything was just perfect! Each island we visited was beautiful and different. The swim stops were an added bonus. I really can't say enough wonderful things about it. We were so sad when the cruise ended. Thank you!!!!"
"Encircling the Cyclades on MS Galileo. This was a thoroughly enjoyable trip around the Cyclades, the balance of activity and time to relax suited us very well. The visits to Delos, Santorini ( including Akrotiri ) and Paros were excellent lead by personable knowledgable guides well worth doing. All the crew and hospitality staff and the tour co- ordinator were first class as was the food I really couldn't fault it"
Variety Cruises is rated 4.86 based on 143 reviews