Vapourlites Reviews

4PM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Vapourlites ?

"I HAVE BEEN ORDERING FROM VAPOURLITES SUPPLYING ME IN AUSTRALIA. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS. NEVER FAIL TO DELIVER. 2 YEARS OF RELIABILITY SEVICE.AND QUALITY SERVICE."
"I found their website a bit confusing compared to a rival company, but they had in stock what I required at a reasonable price, and the delivery was as expected."
"Tried to order a new kit and e-liquid from this online shop. Initially the order went through but it would not let me edit bank details etc. As I was not sure whether it had come out of paypal I left it a while. After hearing no further rang the Company and they advised that the payment had not been taken and I would have to re-order as a new order again. I did this, and the product I wanted had then sold out (the mod box kit) so I had to re-search for another to make a new order. Again the payment screen would not allow me to add details. At this point I was fed up so I I went elsewhere and never completed the shop. If a Company is offering an online service it needs to work especially where e-liquids are concerned as obviously I tend to order when I am running out so a quick transaction is a must."
Vapourlites is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!