Vapourlites Reviews

7PM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Vapourlites made you happy

"I HAVE BEEN ORDERING FROM VAPOURLITES SUPPLYING ME IN AUSTRALIA. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS. NEVER FAIL TO DELIVER. 2 YEARS OF RELIABILITY SEVICE.AND QUALITY SERVICE."
Are you Vapourlites? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Vapourlites receives. Reply Free
"I found their website a bit confusing compared to a rival company, but they had in stock what I required at a reasonable price, and the delivery was as expected."
"Tried to order a new kit and e-liquid from this online shop. Initially the order went through but it would not let me edit bank details etc. As I was not sure whether it had come out of paypal I left it a while. After hearing no further rang the Company and they advised that the payment had not been taken and I would have to re-order as a new order again. I did this, and the product I wanted had then sold out (the mod box kit) so I had to re-search for another to make a new order. Again the payment screen would not allow me to add details. At this point I was fed up so I I went elsewhere and never completed the shop. If a Company is offering an online service it needs to work especially where e-liquids are concerned as obviously I tend to order when I am running out so a quick transaction is a must."
Vapourlites is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews