VaporizerHut Reviews

VaporizerHut 5 star review on 17th March 2021
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Valentina Faria
Samantha Blair
Ordered the product and received it the very next day. The only downside is that there were no tracking updates of any kind, but this was probably due to using the Royal Mail. Excellent service, will use it again.
Amazing service, delivery super fast, would recommended buying from VaporizerHut again.
Exellent service, fast delivery, great product.
Very helpful and fast customer service, fast delivery, and great products!
website was easy to navigate and purchasing was the same, I was kept updated on the status of my order until it arrives
Delivery was super fast and very happy with the product. I had a minor issue with one accessory which was immediately rectified. Very happy with the service. Highly recommended.
Great customer service, prompt delivery, quick response to emails and helpful in relation to returns query. Would definitely use again!
Absolutely first class service, price and product. I couldn’t recommend highly enough.
great costumer service ...
Very very good products and quality. Super friendly service and support. Safe and secure delievery
Great customer service and the Fury Edge vaporizer is a brilliant bit of kit!
Items took time to be delivered due to the geographical distance but it is the most excellent customer service. James was so attentive and replied to my queries in person via phone call. I would definitely recommend VaporizerHut to everyone.
Super, smashing and great, many thanks to the team
Great service, highly recommended. The item I ordered was the last remaining in stock but was physically sold before the stock system was updated. VH contacted me and explained and apologised for the situation. They gave me a date for when they'd have stock and when I should expect delivery and offered a full refund if I didn't want to wait. I chose to wait and on dispatch VH contacted me again to let me know they'd shipped, arrived the next day. Things don't always go as smoothly as we'd like but how a business deals with these times speaks volumes and VH did a fantastic job of managing my expectations, communicating and delivering on their commitment. I'd definitely recommend them.
Vaporizerhut is a good reason to buy local, I ordered my Mighty vaporizer mid morning on their website and to my amazement they hand delivered it that same afternoon and for some user information I needed I phoned James at "cannaquad" for advice and he was very helpfull, thank you james
Great - quick delivery!
Item came as expected with quick delivery
Great service
Great website, and easy to order. Product arrived very quickly, in great packaging. Superb starter vape, easy to charge, use and clean. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, fast responses, product delivered as expected. Have bought items multiple times and very happy with services. Communications are exceptional. James have helped me with the order process and he was very patient answering all my questions and he never fail to update me with the status of all my orders. I would highly recommend this company. Very trust worthy!
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 31st January 2021