VaporizerHut Reviews

VaporizerHut 5 star review on 17th March 2021
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Valentina Faria
Samantha Blair
I was looking for ages before I found somewhere with stock! Fast delivery too.
Brilliant service delivered within a couple of days no issues using the website, great!
Fast delivery and beautifully made eliquid.
James gave me great advice and I am now the proud owner of a Mighty! Great service too
Run by a really helpful guy, with lots of knowledge. He even offered to drop it to my door himself.
Very quick shipping and all round an easy and pleasent process
Excellent service. James is full of knowledge and is able to assist when looking for the right device for you. Ordered in the morning and received the following morning. Would highly recommend.
As always, perfect service. Quick delivery, no issues. I have messaged the owner before and he is always very helpful.
Customer service is excellent I was impressed. The vape is ideal for me and I could feel the benefits almost straight away. Anyway, I'm well happy and would certainly recommend James and VaporizerHut to anybody thinking of buying a vape. A pleasure to deal with...
I bought the Fury Edge, I’m a first time buyer, the device is amazing and the service was too! I would highly recommend Vaporizer Hut and will definitely buy from them again!☺️
Quick delivery, quick response to a query, and very happy with product. 10/10.
Vaporiser arrived in time, but it doesn’t feel like it works properly. I have tried to contact the customer service and had no response at all.
Very happy with my mighty, what a machine... Thank you James.
Very good service. Pricey but legit.
Fast and responsive service from James, really great products at competitive prices. So glad to have found somewhere with a personal touch to get all my future products from. Couldn't recommend enough!
Excellent friendly service- would highly recommend.
Great selection, great customer service and fast shipping! James was fantastic at sorting out my order and getting it to me. He went above and beyond! Thanks
Pleasure doing business as always. Best prices, and advice from someone who knows what they're talking about.
Slight delivery problem quickly sorted, all good.
I live in Ireland and this was my first time purchasing an item on Vaporizer Hut. I placed the order on the 16th(which was a Friday) and the package arrived in Ireland on the 21st. After that, it took 3-5 days to arrive at my adress, which is quite good during covid. Throughout the process, James answered any query I had via email very swiftly and politely and had great people skills. The package came as advertised in a nice sealed brown envelope. If you had any reservations about trying this website, don't anymore! I will definitely be using their services again. Thanks!
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 25th March 2021