Vape UK Reviews

Read Vape UK Reviews

info@vapeuk.co.uk

Vape UK, Unit 2a Victoria Trading Estate, Victoria Road, Brighton

Tell us how Vape UK made you happy
Vape UK was the first online store I found after giving up cigs and placed several orders now for everything needed to get started on my vaping journey. The quick delivery, clean and easy to use site and tons of information for everything related to vaping makes me keep coming back. Thanks!
Glad to hear you could place your trust in us with helping aide your goal to quit smoking for good Martijn, if you need any help or advice in the near future then do not hesitate to get in touch and we will assist you further. Warmest regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Great liquids at brilliant prices and speedy delivery. Can't ask for more really!
Thank you for your continued custom with us here at Vape UK Sofia, your feedback is gratefully welcomed. :) Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Only shopped once with these folk so far and that was an ok experience. I didn’t enjoy being hounded for a review afterwards though otherwise ok.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we want you to feel comfortable sharing this with us and will take onboard your feedback with regards to our approach to a review request. We are currently redeveloping our entire site so feedback of this importance is gratefully appreciated and will be used in designing and ensuring our customers needs are met. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Always fast delivery and good prices. Also great customer service, I had an issue with a tank and after a few emails a member of the team called me and talked me through it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Tom, we are glad to hear one of the team here helped you out over the phone with the issue you had with your Smok RPM80 Pro Kit, please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions and thank you for shopping with us. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Great flavours on moorish puff brand and chuffed brand.
Thank you for your review Paula, it's always great to hear the products we are stocking are well received. Many thanks for shopping with us. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Everything I’ve ordered has been too quality , price’s are great and delivery has been fantastic , I highly recommend this company .
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for providing us with such positive feedback, your review really means a lot to us and the service we provide. We look forward to continue looking after you in the future. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Really great service. Delivery is quick and efficient and the product is first class.
Thank you for your kind words! :) Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Website is easy and clear to navigate. Order arrived sooner than expected
Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding the navigation of our website, it is important to us that our customers find their experience with us that of a trouble-free visit. It is always a bonus when our designated courier gets our orders delivered quicker than expected too. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
I can’t rate this company highly enough. Always very reliable, fast delivery and have found their prices very competitive. I used to use Amazon for vaping but with this company I can be confident of getting a genuine product. The little chocolate you get with order is such a nice touch!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes Doreen, it's always a pleasure to read of a customer's experience with us being one of a happy one. Be sure to contact us if you need any help or advice, or simply to ask for an extra one of those lovely choccies! :) Many thanks, Michael @ Vape UK.
The staff helped me find a vape that I actually liked having not been able to find one I got on with previously. When I bought a pack of coils, one of which was faulty, they sent me a replacement one straightaway free of charge.
Thank you for your review Chris, glad to hear we could help out with the replacement Whirl coil when you needed us. Many thanks, Michael @ Vape UK.
Easy to use website, swift delivery, packaged fantastically and I have not had a cigarette for two weeks! Considering I have smoked for over 25 years this is a massive achievement! Thanks so much!!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, we are over the moon that you have managed to avoid cigarettes as a result of purchasing the Aspire Pockex Kit from us, a serious pat on the back must go to you too though for persevering and keeping off the cigarettes, keep up the good work! Warmest regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Best vaping option ever! Timely delivery, arrived in good condition with nice clear instructions. They are small, discreet units, with good battery life. Nonetheless I invested in the power pack case which is a real boon. Love my Joyetech vapes.
Hi Bonnie, Thank you for such positive feedback regarding the purchase you made from us, it is gratefully received. Glad to hear you have been happy with everything. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Vape UK is amazing I can get everything I wont with no trouble at all and the best thing is I get my order the next day . I highly recommend Vape UK to anyone
Wow, thank you so much Martin, you are making us blush :) On a serious note though, your amazing feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to looking after you in the near future. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
I have been a client for 2 years, you guys rock! Loved the cap you sent me and the packing is always careful.
Thank you for continuing to install your trust and faith in us as your vaping supplier, it is truly appreciated. Glad you liked the cap we sent you, we try our best to pass on the goodies we receive from our suppliers, so it is nice to hear it was well received. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
No complaints whatsoever , had what I needed in stock , reasonably priced too . Here when they promised , definately be back for my vaping needs
It is always great to hear there were no complaints with anything Ken, please be assured if there was any need to do so, to get in touch with us at info@vapeuk.co.uk and we will respond immediately to anything you may wish to raise with us. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Very good vape my husband is so pleased with it and has not wanted a cigarette since infact i am going to order one for myself after seeing the results
Brilliant service, always arrives on time and never had an issue! Amazing choice too!
Everything I ordered was in stock it was very easy to order on line and I received my goods in a matter of days will definitely be using you in the future thank you
Great service, price and fast delivery. Thank you.
Have been using Vape UK for a few years now. They provide excellent customer service and great value products. I have never shopped anywhere else since discovering their site. I have never had any problems.
Vape UK is rated 4.84 based on 10,097 reviews