Vape UK Reviews

Read Vape UK Reviews

info@vapeuk.co.uk

Vape UK, Unit 2a Victoria Trading Estate, Victoria Road, Brighton

Tell us how Vape UK made you happy
Great shop , fast delivery and very helpful.
Unfortunately I drew the short straw and received a faulty product. After informing Vape UK of this, they provided me with step by step instructions on how to check that the device wasn’t working. once this was confirmed, they sent me a free return shipping label and have since replaced the product. This happened within two days of me resending the product. Excellent, consistent and attentive after market customer care. Go with these guys, you will be well looked after. Big thanks to Micheal who helped me resolve the issue
Vape UK are simply the BEST vape supplier you could purchase from!! Never had an issue with delivery and if you have a question, they always reply straight away! I’ve used many suppliers, but Vape UK hands down are the best!
Excellent service as always. Thanks.
No problems at all, item was exactly as described and delivered on time. Good service.
Good range, excellent value, and fast delivery.
Very quick delivery and helpful with queries 😁
Excellent service, extensive variety of products, great prices and bundles, great communication, easy to use website, speedy delivery, highly recommend seller and products
Vape UK is my regular e-liquid supplier and they have always provided a great service with very prompt deliveries and and a very polite e-mail manner. Thanks Vape UK
Great products and an absolute first rate service. Highly recommended.
Fantastic staff .... fantastic products .... need I say more .... everyone in my office is now on these single use vapes !! Amazing flavours !
Fast delivery. Pleased with the service : was informed about my parcel destination, arrival time etc.
Great customer service fast delivery and good selection of e liquid i would highly recommend you try them you won't be disappointed
Thank you for your review David, and for your continued custom with us since early last year, it is always appreciated. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK
Great shipping time! Got exactly what I needed!
Glad to hear we had the Double Drip short fill liquids that you ordered Luke, if you need any help or advice with anything, just give us a shout at info@vapeuk.co.uk. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Very easily ordered, queries were answered promptly. Product itself was exactly what I was looking for, overall great service and extremely happy with my vape!
We are happy to hear you have been left satisfied with the new Smok Nord AIO Kit that you ordered from us, and for the help you received when contacting us. If you need any further help or advice, be sure to contact us again on email at info@vapeuk.co.uk Kindest regards, Michael @ Vape UK
Vape UK was the first online store I found after giving up cigs and placed several orders now for everything needed to get started on my vaping journey. The quick delivery, clean and easy to use site and tons of information for everything related to vaping makes me keep coming back. Thanks!
Glad to hear you could place your trust in us with helping aide your goal to quit smoking for good Martijn, if you need any help or advice in the near future then do not hesitate to get in touch and we will assist you further. Warmest regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Great liquids at brilliant prices and speedy delivery. Can't ask for more really!
Thank you for your continued custom with us here at Vape UK Sofia, your feedback is gratefully welcomed. :) Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Only shopped once with these folk so far and that was an ok experience. I didn’t enjoy being hounded for a review afterwards though otherwise ok.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we want you to feel comfortable sharing this with us and will take onboard your feedback with regards to our approach to a review request. We are currently redeveloping our entire site so feedback of this importance is gratefully appreciated and will be used in designing and ensuring our customers needs are met. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Always fast delivery and good prices. Also great customer service, I had an issue with a tank and after a few emails a member of the team called me and talked me through it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Tom, we are glad to hear one of the team here helped you out over the phone with the issue you had with your Smok RPM80 Pro Kit, please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions and thank you for shopping with us. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Great flavours on moorish puff brand and chuffed brand.
Thank you for your review Paula, it's always great to hear the products we are stocking are well received. Many thanks for shopping with us. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
Vape UK is rated 4.84 based on 10,072 reviews