Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Value for money and fast delivery, cheaper than any of the other sites I have used
Fantastic service.. Ordered on a Friday afternoon and received the package Saturday lunchtime. Great job guys keep up the good work. Will definitely be back. Cheers
Rapid delivery and great products!
Brilliant service and fast delivery even during this time and good prices would recommend
Had some altercations which I noticed was my fault (not writing address properly) though throughout they were kind and helpful. Will probably do business with them again in future.
Good special offers. Delivery service brilliant
A great shopping experience good prices and fast safe delivery what more can you ask for...I'll be back And recommending to my friends and family keep up the good work and service...👍
Great service, great products.
I found the website very fulfilling. Theres a lit of options and a wide range of choice. I enjoy the different products and the pricing is exceptional. I did find it hard to find or decide what I wanted at first but it quickly became easy to navigate. My only issue was the age verification website was such a confusing site. And I had no idea if it worked until my product's arrived. But overall I really enjoy this website
Great service and always helpful
Very good customer service and products always arrive quickly
Item was suitable for my use
Prompt delivery and great communication. Will definitely order again
Easy site to navigate goods arrived on time would recommend this site
Always very quick to order and receive goods, would highly recommend
Great service, lots of choice and quick delivery.
Great selection great prices fast delivery only thing wish I got free nicotine with my vape juice like I do other places
Ordered quite a few cartridges for my ecig. Website, payment and confirmation email sent all was well and very quick but that’s where it stops (the speed). Took over a week to come even tho it said on the parcel 24hour delivery. I don’t understand the thought process from delivering nearly a week later was exceptable.
Good service