Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Very efficient and very quick delivery.
Fast professional service, would highly recommend, will definitely order from them again.
I logged onto Vapeshop looking for a new vape to replace an existing one that had sprung a leak. I was impressed with the variety on offer together with the technical information provided. I ordered a new item, received it within 3 working days & am more than happy with my choice & the service received.
Excellent reliable company to do business with. Thank you.
Good quality fast delivery
arrived quickly these items are good value for the money i have saved the web page and will buy again
Love them but could do with more 10mg flavours!
Easy to order, fast delivery. Good communication and cheaper than my local supplier. Win win!
Sent me 3 bloody horrible eliquids. Cant get money back. Cuz i had to open them to test flavour. And even though i haven't opened all they still say eliquid is not returnable. Very disappointed, i wasted money here. Don't think I'll be back again!
Very first delivery thank you
is ok but one product was unsealed
Excellent product and fast service. Great communication.
I got a great deal on clearomisers for my Blu Pro vape. The service was super speedy. Well done!
Its great that I can order on hear and such a lot of variety to choose from.thankyou.
God product ,good price
First time used via website happy with the experience.
Plenty of special offers to take advantage of. Excellent service and speedy delivery.
Good prices, quick delivery, smooth transaction.
Great price, super fast delivery and very happy with my purchase
Great choice of flavours and reasonably priced. Order arrived arrived quickly. Definitely use again .
Vapeshop is rated 4.81 based on 696 reviews