Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop
Read Vapeshop Reviews

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Brilliant service fast delivery quality vape liquid
Easy to order and the delivery is really quick. Excellent prices
just a phone call away and very helpfull
Quick delivery!!
Always great service and speedy delivery
Found this site really easy to use and my vape oil arrived really quick. Will be using For all my oil now
Excellent service. Easy to navigate through the site, speedy delivery and great prices
I bought my first mod and tank because there were a lot cheaper than anywhere else, there was a small problem but it was sorted out straight away with no delay on my order…I’m happy with my product and with the service. I will use them again
Excellent all around service. Ordered on the Monday and arrived on the Tuesday. Fantastic
Great pricing and fast delivery, I have placed 2 orders and on both occasions services has been good. I will continue to use the Vape Shop for future cartridge orders. :-)
Fast delivery and cheap prices. Loads of discounts available. Cheers
Loved all of their products!!! Would definitely recommend. (:
Fantastic service always quick deliveries never had any issues. Only gripe I have is I also order wizards leaf from vapeshop on ebay too. The deal on ebay tends to be usually better than the deal directly on website. Which eBay would take their cut and originally paypal would do too. I've spent hundreds of pounds more via ebay than directly so I miss out on the loyalty points. I no longer use ebay anymore for anything other than the vape oils and coils. Also bought two vapes from you recently which are great, eleaf istick ipower 2, if you get any sleeves please let me know.
Very good selection, good prices and speedy delivery. If you’re stuck, they provide a webchat service which is very handy.
Great selection and a super easy to use website. Speedy delivery and very competitive prices. These guys are my go to for my liquids.
Very good and very accessible prices
My go to for all my vaping supplies. Very fast delivery and great customer service. I would highly recommend these guys.
My order was delivered next day, Very good price, Very satisfied with everything.
Great variety prices and delivery time
Very good service arrived in good time and kept informed at all stages
Vapeshop is rated 4.80 based on 732 reviews