vape fiend Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend vape fiend

How would you rate vape fiend?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Giorgio D

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about vape fiend in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Giorgio D
"Sent a faulty product, the next THREE replacements were also faulty. They couldn't reimburse me for the postage. Only offered 10% compensation on another item (all very expensive)"
Tom
"Indepth knoweldge of products shown by their youtube video's. Great customer service and fast delivery. My go to herb and oil vape shop."
vape fiend is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews