Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
My first time there and the staff are very helpful
Great service at vape town and good value very accommodating staff. All my vaping needs vape town is my first choice.
Very good, simple and easy, always have what I want
Delivered on time quality product thank you vape town
Lovely and helpful man in shop, defo will be going there from now on.
I’ve been a customer of Vape Town for over 2 years now! Tiverton store has very friendly staff, mainly Neil! Online is a fast service and customer service is second to none!
The only company we use for our vape liquids now! Great products, great price and very fast delivery! What more could you ask for!
Great products, All the flavours you will ever want and very helpful staff.
Very friendly helpful staff, listened to my needs and provided me with what I needed.
Very happy with the prompt service received when I place an order.
Easy to use on line service and prompt arrival of goods via post I’m still able to collect and use my points, my months ordered is basically the same so it’s easy and straight forward but they offer an extensive range of good on web site
Normally a pleasent experience
The staff in the Weymouth store are very friendly and helpful would definitely recommend
Very friendly and helpful
Great value lots of choices very happy with it down good quality what more can I say 100% awesome.
Great shop
Great company 👌
Vape Town shop in Weymouth, i would recommend ,The service is excellent and they give advice on individual needs
Really helpful, nothing to much trouble 5*
Very helpful and friendly. Always there to explain things about the products
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 3,982 reviews