Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Best vape shop in UK, my favorite one is in Bletchley, a bit too far from my house but I am happy to drive there to buy their tasty vape liquids:)
Very easy to follow my order arrived 2 days
good service great service good vape
Would like refund filled vape then left it overnight standing up and liquid had leaked all over bed side table through all the structure of the vape
We have been going to Vape Town for some time now, always our go to place for vape. Offering a great friendly service and good offers. Always has the stock and now also provides buy online service. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Good product
many thanks excellent service
Everything a vaper could ever need under one roof.
As during the first lockdown I started ordering my vape from Vapetown as my local Vapetown shop was closed. The online ordering is simple & straight forward. I received my order within a couple of days with the addition of a thank you sweet for my order. Altogether a 5 star service.
Great flavours and delivery
Excellent company and as always great service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Great vape store
Always a pleasure to buy my juices and vapes from Vapetown, helpful and friendly staff.
Nice selection
I was very disappointed that the nic shots would not be swapped for nic salts on my purchase as normal because you was not open, forget me if I'm wrong but you are open ? I was told that I would need to pay extra for this as it was click and collect but if the store was open as normal it would of been free. Very disappointed especially when you want my future buisness think I will start to look elsewhere for a better service
Ok at times depends of member of staff
I have been buying products from Vape Town for my PockeX for the past year. Very satisfied with the service both in store and online orders. They have a flavour I love and cannot find easily in other vape stores.
Friendly helpful staff in the shop in Barnstaple
always helpful & always given good advice
Just a very good Service I am very Please