Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Ok at times depends of member of staff
I have been buying products from Vape Town for my PockeX for the past year. Very satisfied with the service both in store and online orders. They have a flavour I love and cannot find easily in other vape stores.
Friendly helpful staff in the shop in Barnstaple
always helpful & always given good advice
Just a very good Service I am very Please
Excellent service
Brilliant company 👏
Amazing service as always
Easy to order online and good deals. Happy to order again.
Fantastic service as always
Quick.
I found out that if you add the discount code and then go back to add another item you then loose that code should know better as it’s not the first time it has happened to me. Other than that happy with the service
Great price’s friendly advice and service. Would recommend to newbies and veteran vapers alike.
Staff is always friendly, professional and well informed on product knowledge. Punctual delivery during covid with continued 5 star customer service
Excellent service from vape town
Fast delivery and great prices
What I ordered. On time great.
Every purchase I get asked for a review! Nothing ever changes I love the juice and love their prices,!
Fantastic service
Very good postal service. Do find each BOTTLE of vape juice can be stronger or weaker flavoured. Not consistent all the time. This is my only comment. Don't put me off buying. :)
Easy order process and fast delivery
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,074 reviews