Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Good selection but recently changed supplier for banana liquid and it's horrid!
Excellent quick delivery.
My order was dealt quickly and no fuss. Got what I wanted.will go again.
Excellent selection of products and a top quality customer service team,, always friendly and give good advice.
Everything a vape could need under one roof.
Friendly staff very helpful good price and now I have found a juice that I enjoy so I will be going back
Friendly professional service, with a huge range of products.
Staff friendly
Always so polite and friendly service. Good value for money, I would recommend vape town to anyone.
I loves vape town the juices are beautiful.. and I get on well with all the staff.. so keep it up give John a pay rise 😂
Vape Town 5 star review on 1st May 2021
I now always use vape town, because I can order on line and delivered within a few days. They’re excellent value for money when you buy in bulk. Never had a problem and always kept informed via email. Always make use of the loyalty points. Very good.
Vape town is the shop I always buy from I order on line most of the time. I have never had to wait no longer than 48hrs for delivery most of the time I get it the next day. I won’t shop anywhere else.
Fab product
Very polite service great choice of products
Great service very helpful very informative employee in shop exeter street plymouth store very happy with purchase
Purchased refills and coils, friendly, helpful staff, seemed very knowledgeable, good products and also a fair price. All in all, couldn't really ask for much more.
Vape town is great, its fairly priced. The choice of products is amazing. Delivery is very good but even better if you need anything or don't know what product to choose or even have a question they are only an email away.
Excellent sevices and very knowledgeable staff.
Helpful staff. Usually have everything I need and more.
Very helpful and friendly staff great prices will definitely use Store again
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 3,982 reviews