Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
My go to place for anything vape, no where else has a better quality and range of flavours.
Always good service and very helpful. 👍
Fantastic service from Vapetown
Very helpful as always nothing to much trouble
Eery good excellent service good price for ten bit not buying 3 in shop x
Vape town is now the place I buy my juice from. Prices are fair and some of the deals are great, free nic shots, great service & quick free delivery. What more could you want??

5 stars out of 5 Vape town.
Shipping is easy and very quick. Will continue to use.

One faithful customer.
Great store with an even better website. Really impressed by the free delivery during lockdown 5 stars guys!
I bought the aegis solo kit and its brilliant. Easy to use and set up. Also gives a nice cloud if that's what you like
Absolutely fantastic service
Its a good service but annoying trying to log in. I just want my regular order but each time l have to search for what l want.
The buying experience is actually excellent. The reason they are getting "only" 4 stars is because the login to your account section on they`re website needs severe improvement. I`m sure that one day they will find a good enough back-end developer to fix that for them.
Great choice and fast delivery.
Been a customer of Vape Town for about 4 years excellent service and free postage can't ask for much more than that in life
Excellent service
E liquid was with me by post in under 24 hours , unbeatable.
Very quick and reliable, helps a lot in these times.
cant vault neil he is doing and giving a brilliant service to all his customers
Barnstaple store has excellent staff all very friendly and helpful. Always able to purchase the products I want.
Very good excellent