Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
I am new to Vaping as someone who is trying to quit smoking and found the staff at the Stony Stratford store very helpful.
Great customer service very polite and helped me get exactly what I needed
I always come into vape town expecting the best service and I'm never disappointed! Always so friendly and helpful when it comes to choosing something new! You have amazing juices and an even more amazing team! Keep it up!
Order is always here within a couple of days at the latest, always shop at vapetown for everything I need for vaping
Very helpful and friendly staff. Good selection of vapes and liquids. Will be returning for my products from here going forward.
They have a wide range of good quality juices and knowledgeable staff. Dave and Silvia have both been great to deal with. I'll be returning there for my vape products from now on
Good service, the staff are very helpful with finding what you’re looking for
Excellent service.
Fantastic
I went i to the Bletchley store needing coils for my vape but want sire the young lady Sylvia I beive took one look and picked the correct coils. I was .very happy to be in and out in less than a few minutes.
Always get my vape products here. Good prices and very quick delivery!
Really love this vape shop! Staff go out of there way to provide excellent help and I have been so happy with everything I have purchased there! Top job and I look forward to going back :)
Great service. Very prompt.
Pretty good service all round. Products come as advertised, bar the coils which I believe is more a manufacturer issue.
Friendly helpful staff, great products. Will come again!!
Friendly know there stuff so really really helpful all products and prices are soon on and just amazing customer service Love vapetown man defo
Can you please sort out the loyalty within the shop and online as they don't match up
Great products with reliable service. Great during the lockdown with their online service.
Excellent shop,I live in hemel but will not use anyone else,the aspire vape is great and the raspberry liquid is my favourite,well priced and you get quick delivery
Haven't received items and no received reply to emails sent about it
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 3,982 reviews