Van Monster Reviews

5PM
5PM
Click Here

Tell us how Van Monster made you happy

"Bought van last for 10k Now has no handbrake and brake pads down to less then 10% Jokers supposed to have a full check done before selling Not happy at all"
Are you Van Monster? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absalute shocking got a new citroen dispatch 65 plate nothing but problems.power stearing went 5 weeks in to owning the van electric windows stoped working now engine fault.its been i the garege 6 times i have only done 2000 miles.had the van 8months as a self employed plasterer. I am pending on my dad to get me two and from jobs. Thought I was getting a reliable work horse. Now van monster don't want to no so waiting on legal advice to get in contact."
"Mike at Warrington was so great to deal with from start to finish. He kept us updates every step of the way and arranged delivery of our new vehicle. Highly recommend!! Thank you!"
"Fast, reliable service, very helpful would highly recommend them to anyone"
"I bought a van from van monster a week ago, from the newcastle branch. The process was very simple and everything was hassle free. I was well looked after and all my questions answered. The van I bought was very good, and even better than the description. Will certainly use again"
Van Monster is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews