Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Good response,delivery and exactly as described. Thanks
Very great service and friendly and done in a timely manner defo would recommend
Excellent service.An added security to protect my tools and vehicle.
Only wanted two spare keys for a Vanlocker's security lock on a van we have just purchased. Dealt with very efficiently and keys arrived very quickly, very pleased!
Punctual, effective, neat, functional installation.
Alan
Easy ordering, Received the next day. great customer service, very helpful. Happy to recommend.
Great service
Prompt, efficient, effective service. Job completed to my total satisfaction.
Great service Steve - thanks again!
Very good service. Comes on time. Great finish. Definitely recommend.
Good service.
We have been using Steve on our vans for a couple of years now , we find Steve and the team very prompt in responding to our email enquiries and have always carried out the install of the extra security locks to a very high standard.
We have recommended Vanlocker to our Sub-contractors and Clients who have noticed the neat and professionally installed locks on our numerous vans
Good communication happy with product and installation.
I felt I needed a bit more advise and Steve contacted me, got what I needed, received the package quickly into Europe, very happy.
Fast delivery and good locks
Bests services
Van locker Ltd provided an excellent service in supplying and fitting slam locks and dead locks to my vehicle.
The member of staff Ben who work on my vehicle was very polite and professional with the installation and left the work area and vehicle clean and tidy.
A job well done .
Many thanks.
Great service. Ben was very helpful. Good price for 4 deadlocks 👍🏼
Great professionalism they done a great job.
Very good customer service - quickly answered all of my questions and did a high quality job on the installation. Highly recommend.
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 652 reviews