Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Great service Steve - thanks again!
Very good service. Comes on time. Great finish. Definitely recommend.
Good service.
We have been using Steve on our vans for a couple of years now , we find Steve and the team very prompt in responding to our email enquiries and have always carried out the install of the extra security locks to a very high standard.
We have recommended Vanlocker to our Sub-contractors and Clients who have noticed the neat and professionally installed locks on our numerous vans
Good communication happy with product and installation.
I felt I needed a bit more advise and Steve contacted me, got what I needed, received the package quickly into Europe, very happy.
This product is not a silver colour as I expected and there are no instruction what so ever because you would prefer it fitted by you
Fast delivery and good locks
Bests services
Van locker Ltd provided an excellent service in supplying and fitting slam locks and dead locks to my vehicle.
The member of staff Ben who work on my vehicle was very polite and professional with the installation and left the work area and vehicle clean and tidy.
A job well done .
Many thanks.
Great service. Ben was very helpful. Good price for 4 deadlocks 👍🏼
Great professionalism they done a great job.
Very good customer service - quickly answered all of my questions and did a high quality job on the installation. Highly recommend.
The discussion on the phone that I had with Steve was great and he was very helpful I then had the locks fitted and the installation was carried out in a very professional way and I fully recommend your company
Great service. Quality work very professional all round
Good company .... very professional . Used them over the last 5 years .
Good company to order from arrived quickly
Service provided was very very professional as well as on time
I am very happy with the work
Happy with Service