Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Very good service. The keys were perfect. Quick and easy.
All ok thanks no issues
Gray service and the locks seem good 👍
Top quality products with very friendly and helpful fitters. I would definitely recommend.
Very professional service
Straight forward professional approach
It would’ve been nice to have some guidance for the installation of the strike plates. It takes a bit of skill to transfer measurements and make clean to cuts. Delivery wise could do quickly, though cutting key to match all locks.
Van locker is the dogs b0ll0x
Great work, lovely friendly guy. Knows his job
Good service great product thanks
Really fast installation, good quality and value
Excellent service
Very easy to install. I'm very happy with my order. very good communication over the phone.
easy to arrange, neat work and swiftly done, the new locks give a great peace of mind
Brilliant!!
I have called from internet search, and on the phone I was able to know which locks were needed and a date to do the work.
I was working in London that week and was not a problem.
Work has been done very well and I am very happy with the work.
Reliable and quality work undertaken by a polite professional company
The service was quick and professional. The expert was kind and helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Vanlocker.
Very happy with the service clean quick and very professional, will defo use again and I’ve already recommended to a friend.
Very pleased with outcome
Have used Steve 3 times now , always professional , on time , always does first class job . would thoroughly recommend him without hesitation.
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 637 reviews