Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors
Read Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

About Vanilla Wood Floors:

Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way, ,

Tell us how Vanilla Wood Floors made you happy
Excellent customer service, rapid delivery and really good prices
Excellent company,extremely helpful and full of good advice.
A+ Service
Excellent service. We found what we wanted at a good price and excellent delivery service
Really good spray for getting black water marks off of some oak wood skirtings. Really quick delivery, would definitely use vanilla wood floors again.
Excellent company. I originally ordered the wrong product for my job through Amazon, when it arrived, I phoned Vanilla and explained my error. They advised me of the correct item and did a purchase over the phone which arrived the next day allowing me to get on with the work.A refund of my original purchase was sent via Amazon and promptly processed. Added to this great service,the product is great as well. p.s.I dealt with Sue on the phone. Thanks Sue..
Sent an email to Vanilla Wood Floors expressing my concern over the instructions on the tin of OSMO wood wax oil. On the front of the tin, in bold lettering, it clearly states, "Internal use" Having read the small print on the back of the tin, it states, "use externally, and vent areas well" Confused ???? I am having suffered from side effects of vapour inhilation for 48 hours after use. Beware. I have yet to receive a responce from my email.
Quick delivery and great service
Ordered osmo door oil in satin finish and arrived quick and was an excellent product. Ran out and second bottle was delivered quickly even on standard delivery
great product, delivered quickly, thanks
Prompt efficient service
Good products delivered quickly, would recommend.
Really quick delivery and great products
Fantastic and knowledgeable service provided, including prompt turn around of my order, would highly recommend
Fabulous. Great advice and service. Would not hesitate to buy from Vanilla Wood Floors again. Thank you.
Both times I have ordered products from Vanilla Floors has been an easy experience and they have been delivered so quickly, even next day with no fuss.
Good service friendly staff, I bought osmo floor sealant it was €8 cheaper than anywhere else and that included postage and was quickly sent to me. I will certainly use this company again
Very impressed! Great quality and speedy delivery.
Products were promptly delivered.
Fantastic company to deal with. Great communication, quick delivery and great price
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.89 based on 723 reviews