Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors
Read Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

About Vanilla Wood Floors:

Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way, ,

Tell us how Vanilla Wood Floors made you happy
Very helpful and exceptional customer service
Excellent product great delivery service
Great company would definitely recommend, each time i have ordered the items have been delivered extremely quickly.
Fantastic service. Best price I could find, no delivery charges and arrived next day. Will defiantly recommend to family & friends
first class service 24 hr delivery
Great personal service, after ordering the wrong item (totally my fault) I returned the item and received a call to ensure I was ordering the correct item. All completed within the week of me sending the item back Thank you.
Really quick delivery and great communication
All good. Very efficient.
The order was very easy to place and the purchase came on time as promised
My Osmo oil arrived in time, so I'm happy.
We bought Osmo Deck Oil - great product - good price and fast service. What more do you want?
Swift delivery
Very helpful customer service, for no fault of their own, the product was late being delivered to them and therefore to me, they sorted it out quickly and efficiently. Excellent communication and the product arrived just as promised. Will definitely use again. Thanks!
I bought Osmo country colour in charcoal and it is beautiful and went on really well, great coverage. I am very allergic to methylisothiazolinone and Sue went above and beyond to find out if I could use this product, to my delight Osmo country colour is MI free and Sue was again helpful in putting my order through. I will definitely be ordering again!
Bought Osmo Wood Oil and received it quickly and safely. Recommended.
I firstly called for some advice on selecting the appropriate external protective oil for some fencing. I discussed my installation and was well advised on the use of the Osmo UV Protection-Oil. I ordered some samples of various tints and they arrived promptly with no issues. I have yet to test the products but have no doubt the customer experience was positive. It does make a difference when you are able to talk through technical queries, rather than looking at FAQ. When I have tested and selected my preferred finish I will no doubt be ordering my full order from Vanilla Woodfloors.
Good range of products Efficient service
Called about a certain product I was thinking about buying. The lady I spoke with had amazing customer service skills & was incredibly helpful. Ended up buying the product & for an extra £5 ish had it delivered the following day. Brilliant service all round.
A very prompt and efficient service
Highly recommended easy to use site fast delivery Very easy transaction
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.89 based on 723 reviews