Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics
Live Chat
Read Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics Reviews

About Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics:

Vanessa Arbuthnott has been designing and printing fabrics for over 19 years, and offers a Made to Measure service making bespoke items such as sofas, chairs, footstools, headboards, curtains, blinds, quilts and more.

info@vanessaarbuthnott.co.uk

12 Ashcroft Road

Tell us how Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics made you happy
Beautiful fabrics! High quality of material and a beautiful design. Although I am living in the Netherlands it gives no problems to correspondend with Vanessa Arbuthnott in England. Very kind staff and not any problem with the delivery of an order.
Have been using the fabrics for many years and my dining chairs covered in a printed cotton in about 2005 look as good as the day they were finished. Just bought another lovely print for a sofa in our newly acquired seaside apartment and I am equally delighted. There is nothing to beat it for fabulous prints and colours and excellent customer service. Thank you!
I have been a professional curtain-maker for over 30 years, until my recent retirement. I have worked with fabrics from many of the top companies over the years and have seldom found a fabric where the pattern is perfectly horizontal, with no drop across the width. This is cause of great frustration! However, this was not the case with your fabric. I have made a large Roman blind with the pattern perfectly in line across it and a pair of curtains with pinch pleat heading, the pattern also perfectly in line. Whoever prints your fabrics deserves the highest praise! The fabric was also delivered within a few days of my ordering it. I am very pleased overall. Thank you.
Love my fabric,curtains and cushions made and hung. Prompt and carefull packing of first 10 metre collection and prompt delivery of cushion and Roman blind fabric. Thank you.
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Absolute perfect match on the second pillow. Thank you!
Great service, material very nicely wrapped in tissue, not tight on cutting length and beautiful material.
Love them and use them whenever I can especially for cushions/curtains/headboards!! Mary
It might seem strange to review fabric and wallpaper I purchased in 2018 but I am still so impressed with the quality of both . I bought a selection of interchangeable fabric and wallpaper to furnish a newly adapted sewing/craft room . This is a sun filled room and nothing I bought has faded at all . The staff were really helpful with their suggestions . I still love the choices they helped me to make and it was a pleasure to sew with .
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Beautiful fabrics and wall coverings... excellent customer service
Very impressed with the delivery and the way it was packaged.
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 17th February 2021 Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 17th February 2021 Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 17th February 2021
This was the first time I have purchased Vanessa Arbuthnott fabric. I had a number of chats with extremely helpful staff. The samples I received were a great size which definitely helped in my choice. Once I placed my order, the fabric came through extremely quickly. I am now waiting for the finished curtains but I am sure they will be as lovely as the fabric!
lovely fabric And very helpful.
I was very impressed with the help provided by your staff and the quality of my purchases. I was already familiar with your level of service from a few years ago. I suppose my one criticism would be that I find your goods a little expensive, but the quality is brilliant. Having just received your latest brochure I have been filled with stimulation for future topics. Thank you very much.
Beautiful designs and really high quality fabric, which is lovely to work with. Great customer service too, with helpful, knowledgeable team. Thank you!
I’ve ordered VF fabrics a few times of late. The website is easy to choose and use; the fabric is just as it appears online and is beautiful quality. Packing and delivery is efficient and the fabric arrives in first class condition ready for me to create something lovely. I’ve been making Roman blinds for the first time and the quality of the fabric has been perfect. I’ve so enjoyed my sewing! Thanks.
Vanessa’s fabrics are sublime - and her inspirational photography gives me ideas for ways to use her fabrics, which are simple, but look a million dollars. I often buy from the sale, because I have very larges windows and need a lot of fabric! I have never been disappointed - and a delivery is always a joy!
Beautiful designs on environmentally sensitive fabric which is lovely to work with, and the new designs are gorgeous! The website is full of temptation and order fulfilment has been excellent. I had several VA lockdown projects, all memorable. Thank you VA.
Gorgeous fabrics, very helpful staff and delivered quickly - what more could you want?
Purchased the most beautiful material for an armchair. The person I dealt with was so knowledgeable, answered all my questions about suitability of material. All very helpful.
Lovely fabric and received very quickly. Thank you
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics is rated 4.91 based on 222 reviews