Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics Reviews

Based on 267 reviews
Live Chat
Read Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics Reviews

About Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics:

Vanessa Arbuthnott has been designing and printing fabrics for over 19 years, and offers a Made to Measure service making bespoke items such as sofas, chairs, footstools, headboards, curtains, blinds, quilts and more.

info@vanessaarbuthnott.co.uk

12 Ashcroft Road

Tell us how Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics made you happy
Beautiful fabric, fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
I have made a number of fabric purchases over the last few years. The quality is outstanding and the price competitive. And I love the periodic new designs and colours.
Quality product, good showroom and very helpful staff. Jean
Great company to deal with, fabulous fabrics and extremely efficient at posting! Have bought from them for the last 3 years consistently professional and always very helpful.
Excellent quality
I love Arbuthnauts sp) joyous fabrics.
I have had slipcovers made for two upholstered chairs, and will soon have a slipcover made for a new sofa using Vanessa’s fabrics. The colors and patterns I have used are perfect for my living room, which gets lots of light, and is furnished with antiques. On the walls I have hung a dozen watercolors. It all blends harmoniously, and I am pleased with the effect. I used to sew, and know quality fabric. I am a long time fan of Country Living U.K. and that is where I discovered Vanessa’s collections. My recent order arrived surprisingly fast given that I live in the U.S.
Just the best quality and best designs. Nuff said.
Excellent help over the telephone and a quick delivery service
Love the colours and designs . Good for all soft furnishings
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 13th April 2022
Absolutely love this fabric, which is going to be used for a blind in our sitting room. Great colour combinations which are exactly what we were looking for.
Really pleased with my very good quality fabric.
Very helpful and excellent service
Love the colours & quality of the fabric
utterly stunning! love the colours and patterns ..... they are just so very unique and really cheer me up in my own home ;)
Brilliant service, no tricky website for us oldies and arrived very quickly after ordering.
Good quality fabrics, swift dispatch times and arrives well packaged.
I have used Vanessa Arbuthnot fabrics for many years. The quality, colours and design of the fabric is superb, inspiring and can be used from old country cottages to modern town houses. The website is easy to use. I knew which fabric I needed to make a blind in our bedroom. Ordered it online and it arrived beautifully packaged 2 days later. Great service as always. Highly recommended
Good quality fabrics however extortionate postage. I was charged £16.99 for 2 metes of fabric to be sent. I am an interior designer however no trade counter was made available nor was any after sales. Not good enough.
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. With regards to Trade accounts, we always welcome requests. Once the company has been verified, a member of the team will set the account up shortly thereafter. We don't have any application forms to fill out, and we don't ask for any references either; instead, we have a Trade letter to read over before agreeing to open an account with us. If you'd like to proceed, please call us on the number shown below. The postage is calculated automatically and is thus dependent on the location, as well as the types of fabric and/or products ordered, which invariably decides the total payable. Please phone 01285 831437 if you have any questions about the postage alternatives. Thank you very much.
Absolutely love your fabrics! Have made 5 pairs of curtains so far and have just had delivery of more fabric for my dining room windows. Have received a lot of compliments ( of your fabric not my curtain making!)
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics is rated 4.91 based on 267 reviews