Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics
Live Chat
Read Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics Reviews

About Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics:

Vanessa Arbuthnott has been designing and printing fabrics for over 19 years, and offers a Made to Measure service making bespoke items such as sofas, chairs, footstools, headboards, curtains, blinds, quilts and more.

info@vanessaarbuthnott.co.uk

12 Ashcroft Road

Tell us how Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics made you happy
Beautiful fabrics and wall coverings... excellent customer service
Very impressed with the delivery and the way it was packaged.
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 17th February 2021 Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 17th February 2021 Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 17th February 2021
This was the first time I have purchased Vanessa Arbuthnott fabric. I had a number of chats with extremely helpful staff. The samples I received were a great size which definitely helped in my choice. Once I placed my order, the fabric came through extremely quickly. I am now waiting for the finished curtains but I am sure they will be as lovely as the fabric!
lovely fabric And very helpful.
I was very impressed with the help provided by your staff and the quality of my purchases. I was already familiar with your level of service from a few years ago. I suppose my one criticism would be that I find your goods a little expensive, but the quality is brilliant. Having just received your latest brochure I have been filled with stimulation for future topics. Thank you very much.
Beautiful designs and really high quality fabric, which is lovely to work with. Great customer service too, with helpful, knowledgeable team. Thank you!
I’ve ordered VF fabrics a few times of late. The website is easy to choose and use; the fabric is just as it appears online and is beautiful quality. Packing and delivery is efficient and the fabric arrives in first class condition ready for me to create something lovely. I’ve been making Roman blinds for the first time and the quality of the fabric has been perfect. I’ve so enjoyed my sewing! Thanks.
Vanessa’s fabrics are sublime - and her inspirational photography gives me ideas for ways to use her fabrics, which are simple, but look a million dollars. I often buy from the sale, because I have very larges windows and need a lot of fabric! I have never been disappointed - and a delivery is always a joy!
Beautiful designs on environmentally sensitive fabric which is lovely to work with, and the new designs are gorgeous! The website is full of temptation and order fulfilment has been excellent. I had several VA lockdown projects, all memorable. Thank you VA.
Gorgeous fabrics, very helpful staff and delivered quickly - what more could you want?
Purchased the most beautiful material for an armchair. The person I dealt with was so knowledgeable, answered all my questions about suitability of material. All very helpful.
Lovely fabric and received very quickly. Thank you
Lovely fabrics. Lovely texture and beautiful subtle designs. There is nothing else quite like them.
Great quality fabric. I bought 1.5m to make my first Roman blind.
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Excellent service-ordered fabric at the start of Xmas week and it was delivered the next day ready for me to work on over Xmas break. Lovely quality material and fabulous to work with.
Hello from Ireland Im a designer, in clothes , and house decorations, I found Vansessa products to be outstanding. The tread count is what I look for . Beautiful creations and timeless beauty is what art and creation is all about.They have all Regards Tara
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Fabrics not arrived yet, but the fabrics and the service is excellent, would highly recommend.
Vanessa's fabrics are beautiful timeless designs, fantastic quality, and ideal for any part of the house. Indeed the beautiful colours and designs are what help make a house a home. I have used her fabrics throughout my home from making lampshades, cushions, curtains and blinds and I still derive great pleasure and satisfaction each time I look at them. Thank you for helping to bring my home to life and for the friendly, helpful and careful service you provide.
I love this fabric and was able to buy a small amount to make a lampshade. The staff were very helpful. Can't wait to get making
Fabric arrived astonishingly quickly in good condition and ready to go. My client chose the fabric but I will recommend for others. Excellent
Vanessa Arbuthnott Fabrics is rated 4.90 based on 214 reviews