VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltd╩╝ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Direct╩╝, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Excellent service Poor quality phone connection made it difficult to clarify the information required, but we managed and everything checked out ok when i received the documents, so full marks for being patient and thorough to your operator, well done.
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 6 months ago
Millicent was very helpful and patient. I would have given you as a company 5 stars but I have one negative comment to make. Having just completed a reasonably detailed on-line application form, it is disappointing to have to go through so many of the same questions again. Then there is the tedious recorded disclaimer message at the end. I didn't listen to it as I am sure most people don't, surely there is a better way of getting these messages across. Under GDPR and plain English regulations, I can see this mechanism being challenged in court at some time in the future!
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 6 months ago
Very happy with the services
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 9 months ago
Van Compare were able to rectify a problem with my insurance quickly and efficiently.
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 9 months ago
After Van Compare got my quotes wrong siting a computer glitch, I was happy how it was resolved although taking a long time to do so
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 9 months ago
Got what I needed
(Montesque August) - Posted 9 months ago
very helpful guy Ben Hollington sorted out insurance swiftly, will use for other quotes when needed
very helpful and courteous. Gave good advice
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 9 months ago
I found the customer service very good.
(Richard Clark) - Posted 9 months ago
Website easy to access and navigate, although tickbox options if you have had an accident are very limited, I had to phone to seek advice. Annie was very professional and resolved my problem. The qouote was very competitive, will use them again.
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 9 months ago
Great service. A few small glitches or it would have been a 5
(Rebecca Oron) - Posted 9 months ago
Stuart called and dealt with all details quickly and efficiently. He then followed up and emailed the documents.
(Stuart Rooney) - Posted 9 months ago
Happy with the service
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 9 months ago
Was very happy with service I received & price of insurance.thank you
(Callum Barber) - Posted 9 months ago
Process was quick and ensured on going coverage for my vehicle.
(David LaBorde) - Posted 9 months ago
Page was most helpful. She did exactly what she said she would do - told me she would phone back within the hour. She phoned within the hour to tell me she was still waiting to hear from the underwriters rather than leave me to sit wondering what was happening. A real professional!!
(Paige Murray) - Posted 9 months ago
yes happy it was a quick service. glad to speak to a polite voice on the other end of the line. "its all good"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 9 months ago
Helpful call handler who know her stuff. Explained everything brilliantly
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 10 months ago
Their service was good. Easy to talk to to. quite quick to make alterations and come back with a new quote. We sorted our van insurance for a number of staff to drive easily and at what I consider a cost effective rate
(Richard Clark) - Posted 10 months ago
Easy to complete application, and a call from van compare to verify my purchase. Very straightforward and friendly. I would happily recommend.
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 10 months ago