VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Very kind and helpful on the phone .done the best to help me on the way."
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very long winded"
(Kululwa.Zitumone) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good insurance I fully advise anyone to go ahead with them"
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great Website. Easy to use. Friendly staff, Easy to talk to and had me sorted out and insured in no time."
(David LaBorde) - Posted 1 week ago
"After online purchase we then get all the same questions over again on the phone, then the details of last policy for no claims proof were given then an email asking for the same turns up why are we going over the same info again and again why? I have other things to do rather than repeating details"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
"Thank You your good communication!!"
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had just had a terrible experience with Adrianflux who misinformed me. Your representative was both knowledgable and very helpful restoring my faith in insurance companies. Thankyou."
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful and polite"
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 1 week ago
"great service great price thank you"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very easy to use. Would highly recommend this company to friends and family."
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good costumer service . Thank you"
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 week ago
"very helpful and understanding would definitely recommend this company."
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fast efficient respectful and courteous polite just a few of the words I would use to describe your customer service guy whose name escapes me at the moment very competitive quote and your man is a credit to your service"
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent customer service !!! Always happy to help"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really helpful and informed person that I spoke with. Would definitely recommend the service"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Annie was excellent ,diligent and quick"
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Spoken Lauren on the phone and I found her to be very helpful and friendly answered all my questions, was give a good price far cheap that my previous insurance company so thank you."
(Lauren Barnard) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I spoke to a couple of members of the team whilst arranging my van cover and found them to be very friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend van compare to friends and family"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great to deal with"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Anica was very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions thoroughly. The information given was accurate and concise and she was very patient. Excellent personality and tempo"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 weeks ago