Van Mildert Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Van Mildert

Unit 9-10 Easter Park, Riverside Industrial Estate, Middlesbrough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Van Mildert ?

"Great items fast delivery"
Celina Margarido
"Quality of articles"
"Great offers, fast delivery with dhl."
Shaun Tierney
"Fantastic choice at reasonable prices Fast delivery"
"Bought a EA7 cap from these and the item was faulty. After speaking with a member of staff on the phone i was advised to send a email for them to respond to. I sent an email explaining what the problem is and also sent photos of the faulty cap. Waited days for a reply NO REPLY... I called them again and was asked to return the cap for a full refund including a refund for THE RETURNS POSTAGE COST as the item is faulty. I went out my way to return the cap and payed £7.25 out my own pocket. 7 days later i received a full refund for the returned cap but no refund for the return postage. I decided to call them again and after waiting 30mins on hold the call was finally answered by a very very rude member of staff who was talking over me as im trying to explain the situation. i said "ive been told by a member of staff i would be refunded for the returns postage cost as the item is faulty" She then said in a very rude manner "can you provide proof of postage and how much it was" I told her "the post office returns receipt was placed inside the returned cap package and i also have a picture on my fone of it" She then said still in a very rude manner "we dont reimburse returns postage" after she just asked me to provide proof!!! Call ended without being sorted out... I WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THESE AGAIN ABSOLUTE RIP OFFS AND STILL OWE ME £7.25! KEEP IT!!!"
"scammers ,taking your money to canceled and keep it ! Placed order for 250£ to find out that 80% of my order was canceled and two days later all my order canceled , no emails about that when I requested refind no answer , will be have to leave it to my bank to deal with thoese cowboys !!! clearly don't have items in stock! Far too many online companies get away with this. Would recommend avoiding."
Van Mildert is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews